The Official Freddie Mercury Rememberance Thread

• Replies 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I love you for posting this!!! I love the way he talks so casually to the audience here!!! Amazing!

I can't wait to post some favourite pictures!! One of my favs is him in his yellow sweat suit, standing in the walkway of his house, leaning up against it. Or in that same yellow color with the aviator glasses on! And blue looked really good on him too. Breakthru is a great video all around but he looks SOOOOO good in it, to me.

One other thing, I love Mika but..... after all the comparisons to Freddie, one day, I put Freddie on right after listening to Mika. Sorry but there is no comparison! Mika is different and great and talented, but Freddie's voice is so powerful and beautiful and he was the best at what he did. He's on a completely different level, no one can reach him.

I agree with your last paragraph. I tihnk the comparisions of Mika to Freddie are just sort of like a waste of breath. :-)

Yes I have to agree about Freddie and Mika , I remember joining this and thinking nobody could match Freddie , but he does a very good job. I was at the Freddie Mercury tribute at London in 92 and even established artists couldnt come any where near to matching his voice , its a big achievement that he comes this close , Freddie was a one off maybe the best male rock singer ever :thumb_yello:

Hello Freddiefans!!

I actually have a question about Freddie and Queen, but I'm a bit scared to put it here, especially after what had happened yesterday....:blink:

But I thought if anyone knows the answer then it must be you!!

And really it's only a question... You now what I mean if you read it...

I like the music of Queen very much. I play it very often when I'm cleaning my house or something.

But now someone has told me that when you play Queen's songs backwards, you should hear devilish messages!:shocked:

Is that true??

It matters to me because I'm a Christian... (not that I play his CD backwards, but still....)

I hope I didn't make you mad because of my question... That's not why I put it inhere... I'm just looking for an honest answer and who could give that better than Freddies biggest fans...

Hello Freddiefans!!

I actually have a question about Freddie and Queen, but I'm a bit scared to put it here, especially after what had happened yesterday....:blink:

I like the music of Queen very much. I play it very often when I'm cleaning my house or something.

But now someone has told me that when you play Queen's songs backwards, you should hear devilish messages!:shocked:

Is that true??

It matters to me because I'm a Christian... (not that I play his CD backwards, but still....)

I hope I didn't make you mad because of my question... That's not why I put it inhere... I'm just looking for an honest answer and who could give that better than Freddies biggest fans...

:roftl: :roftl: Sorry for laughing , Ive heard about this before but have never actually heard it .. <thinks> I think it was another one bites the dust ?, I suppose if you play any music backwards you will hear something:thumb_yello:

Hello Freddiefans!!

Is that true??

BTW .. dont be scared to post there is nothing nasty regarding it :thumb_yello:

:roftl: :roftl: Sorry for laughing , Ive heard about this before but have never actually heard it .. <thinks> I think it was another one bites the dust ?, I suppose if you play any music backwards you will hear something:thumb_yello:

Thanks for your answer and for laughing about it!!! :blush-anim-cl:

I probably think that many christian leaders want to make someone's music bad, just because the way of life of that person don't fits in religion...

I think that I probably will hear something bad about Mika too, because of his song Billy Brown... you know what I mean?

I'm glad that I shouldn't worry when I play Queens music... :wink2:

Guest the_hero1985
Hello Freddiefans!!

Is that true??

When you listen to Another one bites the dust backwards it should sound like Freddie is singing "It's fun to smoke Marijuhana" of course this is as much bull**** as the Led Zeppelin fairy tale that Stairway to heaven backwards has a so called Satanic meaning.

Hello Freddiefans!!

Is that true??

hey don't worry, there are lots of songs where you can get messages when playing them backwards. :wink2:

http://jeffmilner.com/backmasking.htm

here are some:cool:

Guest the_hero1985
Just found this one, I think it's lovely.

mercury.jpg

That's either Wembley or Budapest 1986 that "figure skating" picture is 100% sure Wembley 1986

Guest the_hero1985
Now ozzy osbourne thats a different matter! :punk: :punk:

Everybody is dissing Ozzy Osbourne for his appearance as it is now... But in the early years Ozzy Osbourne was an amazing singer componist and song writer.

Black Sabbath is like Queen, The Who, Pink Floyd and Led Zeppelin a band that produced in those years something new that inspired a lot of people up till now.

Everybody is dissing Ozzy Osbourne for his appearance as it is now... But in the early years Ozzy Osbourne was an amazing singer componist and song writer.

Black Sabbath is like Queen, The Who, Pink Floyd and Led Zeppelin a band that produced in those years something new that inspired a lot of people up till now.

teenage wasteland oh yeah:punk: lala

Ive got tickets to see ozzy at wembely hes a hero ! :punk:

My mum's 2nd hubby had a LP that everytime he played it.It played backwards and it sounded like that:blink: