The Official Freddie Mercury Rememberance Thread

• Replies 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Fab crina:thumb_yello:

this is a rather dodgy pic of me from about 10 years ago or more with fred at the waxworks:mf_lustslow:

i would hugh him but i guess it's was not allowed to do. i so envy you all that live in london or england. i just wanna stay next to his house wall and would be enough for me.

i have only one book " the show must go on" translated in my language, but i think that i read it thousands time.

in my country is very hard to find books like that and i couldn't order from internet. site politics.

here a a few more, I am really gettting carried away, all these things are from paper, some from fan club mags, my own scrap book:naughty: queen merchandise so i have to scan them in:roftl:

thanks for posting i know that pics. is from making of one vision, and the one with silver suit is from a ballet in 1977 i guess.

some more.........

i could be here all night i have boxes of the stuff:roftl:

i also have the pics with freddie jumping and with the flowers. i can't say what is my favorite. i love all. everyone is different.

well that is it for now i am going to go an indulge in them alone:naughty: :roftl: I wish i could scan the lot on to here, so we can swoon together, my husband just doesnt get it:roftl: one last one i love this one:wub2: ...

Crina your stuff is fab, thanks:thumb_yello:

post-1066-142983650342_thumb.jpg