The Official Freddie Mercury Rememberance Thread

• Replies 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think it is wrong to put grafitti on the wall. It was maybe "fine" when Freddie died, because there was no other place to leave messages, but now I don't think it should be done because people actually live in that house and that is Mary's property now.

really near by, west london, in Kensington I believe:punk:

Yes it is! The address is 1, Logan Place.

I have it marked on Google Earth! :blush-anim-cl: (I'm not 100% sure that's the right house, but from all the pics I've seen, It can only be that one...)

post-35-142983649552_thumb.jpg

post-35-142983649557_thumb.jpg

Superb! , there were a fair few things I hadnt seen before and that was one of them , nice one :thumb_yello:

U can get some other Freddie dolls there too:thumb_yello:

The doo l i have plays We will rock u,Radio ga ga and we are the champions:punk:

I have it marked on Google Earth! :blush-anim-cl: (I'm not 100% sure that's the right house, but from all the pics I've seen, It can only be that one...)

Yep that is the one:wink2:

yeah thats it, totally agree grafitting freds old abode is not cool

I always end up in tears when i watch him on tele, had to stop watching so much to be honest, i mean its not like i knew him and his poor mum must have been devestated. The concerts i can handle its the documentarys that get me. He was the life and soul of all things fun and inspired, he looked that way to me anyway:wub2:

thank you very much.

that's what i want you all to see. freddie's house with mary austin because it is her house now. she didn't change anything , so what you see it's how freddie left it and how he decorated.

?action=view&current=.my_first_widget.pbw

Wowza, his place was beautiful! Thanks so much for posting that! I would love to see it in person someday...field trip, anyone? :thumb_yello:

In my language arts class, we're doing this huge research report on someone greatly influential and I'm doing mine on, you guess it, Freddie. My teacher is upset with me because she would prefer me to do the report on a president and whatnot, but I couldn't turn down the opportunity to do it on Freddie! He has been one of the greatest influences of my life! :punk: