Bonus Tracks?

kasia87

okay maybe someone can help me..

i'm in the US and was wondering, what bonus tracks are on which version of "Life In Cartoon Motion?"

Doesn't I-Tunes also have a bonus track? Can anyone help me get it all straight?

thanks!

Have a Mika-tastic day!!

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know UK album has Ring Ring, then other versions (wheter it is the album or the single) has Satellite, Your Simpathy, Erase. maybe one of these is included in the Canadian album, but i'm not sure..

Here's what I have for the U.S. March 27 release...

From BestBuy.com:

1. Grace Kelly

2. Lollipop

3. My Interpretation

4. Love Today

5. Relax (Take It Easy)

6. Ring Ring

7. Any Other World

8. Billy Brown

9. Big Girl (You Are Beautiful)

10. Stuck In The Middle

11. Erase

12. Happy Ending

14. Love Today - (acoustic version)

15. Satellite - (acoustic version)

The first 12 tracks are all featured on all U.S. releases of the album. So these are the Best Buy bonus tracks:

Love Today [Acoustic Version]

Satellite [Acoustic Version]

Note that Best Buy's official site [http://www.bestbuy.com] lists "Happy Ending" as track 12. Track 14 is "Love Today [Acoustic Version]" and Track 15 is "Satellite [Acoustic Version]". I can only assume track 13 (which is probably hidden) is of course "Over My Shoulder".

Target also has 2 exclusive bonus tracks, according to their weekly ad. Can anyone confirm what these are? Hopefully these will be different from the Best Buy bonus tracks. (I'm guessing an acoustic version of "Grace Kelly" will be featured instead. I would love to get "Your Sympathy"). Well, I'll find out Tuesday. Also, both Best Buy and Target have the album on sale for $7.98! No reason not to pick this up at either or both locations. Excellent price!

From BestBuy.com:

1. Grace Kelly

2. Lollipop

3. My Interpretation

4. Love Today

5. Relax (Take It Easy)

6. Ring Ring

7. Any Other World

8. Billy Brown

10. Stuck In The Middle

11. Erase

12. Happy Ending

The first 12 tracks are all featured on all U.S. releases of the album. So these are the Best Buy bonus tracks:

Note that Best Buy's official site [http://www.bestbuy.com] lists "Happy Ending" as track 12. Track 14 is "Love Today [Acoustic Version]" and Track 15 is "Satellite [Acoustic Version]". I can only assume track 13 (which is probably hidden) is of course "Over My Shoulder".

Target also has 2 exclusive bonus tracks, according to their weekly ad. Can anyone confirm what these are? Hopefully these will be different from the Best Buy bonus tracks. (I'm guessing an acoustic version of "Grace Kelly" will be featured instead. I would love to get "Your Sympathy"). Well, I'll find out Tuesday. Also, both Best Buy and Target have the album on sale for $7.98! No reason not to pick this up at either or both locations. Excellent price!

OOh, thanks for the information! :)

From BestBuy.com:

1. Grace Kelly

2. Lollipop

3. My Interpretation

4. Love Today

5. Relax (Take It Easy)

6. Ring Ring

7. Any Other World

8. Billy Brown

10. Stuck In The Middle

11. Erase

12. Happy Ending

Great information and top price ! , Im not sure if they will ship to the UK

7, 98$??!!

*bangs head against the wall* bloody expensive europe... :thumbdown:

I paid mine much more and WITHOUT the bonus tracks

yeah, me too! i don't mind the price, but the bonus tracks!! they're necessary! lol

yeah, me too! i don't mind the price, but the bonus tracks!! they're necessary! lol

Hah! I payed the double!

I wish the all money would go straight to Mika... It won't. :thumbdown:

Yes, $7.98 is a bargain here in the U.S. Most new albums usually retail $9.99 - $12.99, depending on where you buy them. However, once in a while new albums by new acts will have an excellent first week "discovery" price. I remember buying Keane's 'Hopes And Fears' album for $6.99 at Best Buy when it came out here in the U.S. Of course, the price later went up to about $12.99 after it became popular.

With this kind of pricing going around I'm sure the album will have a high debut in the U.S., which will hopefully only create further buzz for the album.

Since nobody seems to know the Target bonus tracks I'll be stopping there tomorrow and post what they are here.

Mee too. Happy Ending and Over my shoulders are the last tracks. ?? :confused:

I don't have Over my shoulder, it stands that it is going to be on the cd, but I can't find it:/

Whyyyy? Can anyone help me please?

I don't have Over my shoulder, it stands that it is going to be on the cd, but I can't find it:/

Whyyyy? Can anyone help me please?

Over My Shoulder is in the end of Happy Ending. It starts about 5:30