Length of Mika Gigs

MIKAontheweb

I'm attending the March 29th show in NY, but I have a question for anyone who has been to Mika's shows prior to this.

Could anyone tell me approx. how long the show they went to was?

I'm trying to work out transportation and all that fun stuff.

Thanks! :)

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

According to the numerous reviews here, he's on stage for about 45 min... Maybe 50 min, less than 1 hour anyway... But you have the support group before, and i don't know how long they stay, since it's not the same group each time...

I would approx. between 2h30 and 3h, including waiting in front of the door, waiting for them to arrive, leaving the place at the end...

I haven't been to any gig so don't take this for exact, but it should be a good estimation...

What was that song Yoppappop??? I NEED to know EvErYtHiNg! ... :band::Update::insane:

I don't know it either ! It was called something like Holy Johnny... I think... You can find it in the Toronto Gig reviews or in the press section "new song but name ?"... But it's quite hard to hear it in the youtube videos...

btw, can you tell me more or less the "programme" of the gig? i mean, i'm pretty sure he always starts with Relax and ends with Lollipop....and then? few weeks ago i found this on the internet: does it match?

000.jpg

North America CD has 13 songs, that's more than the Europe CD, that may be the explanation why he's on stage longer than in UK... And he sang a song which was not on the album in Toronto !

I'd assume he sings also tracks that are not included in the album in that particular country he's holding the concert in.. that'd make sense.

I actually expect him to sing some new song, if he's, or the johnny one he performed in canada. that's what all singers whose concerts I have been to, did. that's kind of preview. keeps up the audience's interest.

for toronto it was a 1hr wait, and a 1 hr show. :)

it isn't boring at all- not even the wait! felt completely satisfied.

Same with manchester academy only it was more like 2hr wait (with support group)!