Change of colour

hotdlp

I was looking through profiles of Perez Hilton then Patrick Wolf. And I was thinking what would u guys do if MIKA changed his hair colour!! Do u think he'd suit any other colour?

Ha ha. I love his brown curl too much I def. wouldn't want him to chane his hair colour.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah! don't think he would not now that he is known for having dark hair but you never know!

Personally I don't think it would suit him and he is more of " has feet on ground" sort of person than Perez (Who seems like he never wants to grow up!) and Patrick Wolf ( I adore Magic Position!) who looks 16 not 23!

xx

I think that Mika looks a bit female sometimes..

am I the only one?

He certainly does! In those Teen Vouge Magazine pics he does.. I think!

But not as much as the David guy!

I would die.. but... I wouldnt mind if it was slightly lighter.. Ive seen a pic of him where his hair looks lighter n its nice.. but not as nice of how it really is :)

I think it was lighter because of the lighting XD

Does Mika have naturally curly hair? Ive seen a pic of him where someone is curling his hair.. and sometimes his hair and bit alitte straight in pics..

i remember how one of the FIRST pics i saw of mika was the one where he's hanging out of the car. and i thought he had red hair. :roftl:

beckar, i suppose he uses a curler for curl "enhancing"...my mum does that sometimes!