Change of colour

hotdlp

The guy in BWO does look a little like a blond version of Mika.

I like them, they sound a bit like the Pet Shop Boys crossed with Eiffel 65.

I know the BwO too, and like them!

He does have similarities with Mika...

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hehe, I was just wondering what he actually would look like blonde...so I really quickly photoshopped a picture (very poorly, lol) and blonde, well yellow blonde anyway, looks sooo very strange!

*Snickerfit*

blondeeekzf1.jpg

You are killing me!!!! :lmao: :lmao:

Hahahaha ooohh no Blonde doesnt suit him

:roftl: :roftl:

hi everyone...

no, blond would be awful, I think he looks great as he is but if he wanted to change it...I think it should be

a full head of multicoloured curls,

all different shades that are possible, yes I'd like to see that...every strand a different colour...<sorry Mika, don't read this....>

Hehe, I was just wondering what he actually would look like blonde...so I really quickly photoshopped a picture (very poorly, lol) and blonde, well yellow blonde anyway, looks sooo very strange!

*Snickerfit*

blondeeekzf1.jpg

Oh my God...no, no...I prefered him in brown...It's well matched with his wonderful, deep eyes!

hi everyone...

no, blond would be awful, I think he looks great as he is but if he wanted to change it...I think it should be

all different shades that are possible, yes I'd like to see that...every strand a different colour...<sorry Mika, don't read this....>

i'm not very good with the art packages, but maybe someone can do it for me so that I can see how wacky my idea of his multicoloured hair would look...please can someone try for me?

blondeeekzf1.jpg

Err... At least not a blonde like that!! :roftl: Looks a bit green!

If he likes to dye the hair blonde or whatever color he chooses,

I understand it as long as he feels like himself in the color...

I don't believe he'd need any color tho...

*Snickerfit*

blondeeekzf1.jpg

oh, you made me laugh but after a minute i started to think of a blonde-Mika and... :stretcher:

hi everyone...

waiting for a multicoloured-Mika! :punk:

don't you people ever, ever change his hair colour again. I love his hair, his eyes, and his lips just the way they are!

That blond colour was horrifying. I can't stand to look at that.

Mika's hair is gorgeous the way it is, I hope he doesn't do anything to it. I remember when JC Chasez had beautiful curly hair, but then he had it cut into one of those Faux hawk hair styles, it was awful.

Please Mika NEVER EVER do anything like that to your beautiful hair, it would be terrible.

Mika's hair is gorgeous the way it is, I hope he doesn't do anything to it. I remember when JC Chasez had beautiful curly hair, but then he had it cut into one of those Faux hawk hair styles, it was awful.

Please Mika NEVER EVER do anything like that to your beautiful hair, it would be terrible.

of course it is beautiful as it is, the colour and his style are just right, but to show a multicoloured head of beaytiful curls is just a bit of fun, he would like to see it too I bet!!!!:thumb_yello:

Girls and boys, you make me laugh a lot ! I can't stop giggling loudly looking at those horrid photographs of a "blonde" Mika !

But you know, I wonder what happened to my eyes the very firts time I saw him ! And what happened to my mother's ! Because, after the show, I called her on the phone, all excited, and asked : "Have you seen that wonderful guy they just showed on Tv ? That guy who sings like Freddie Mercury ?"

"Oh, yes ! she answered, A guy with fair hair".

"No, I answer, horrified, With very dark hair !"

Well, Mika has got neither fair nor very dark hair ! What happened to us ? We must have been blinded by so much talent and beauty !

But in fact, there are some photographs on which Mika's hair look darker and I must confess they are my favourite pics. But he shouldn't change anything, of course !