2007: MIKA show in LA!!! IT WAS AMAZING! (25 March 2007)

Sivan

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I wish I would have made a page but I didn't think that anything I could write would be worthy enough for Mika to read, lol. Silly, I know.:blush-anim-cl:

maybe next time ;)

im gonna post a new video :) its funny!!!!!!!!! ill put the link in the main post

and here;

Such a good clip Sivan! So funny... everybodys singing:roftl: Someone's holding a huge lollipop next to you.

its summer! haha she gave it to him after :)

Am I being lazy or just blonde?

Is there pictures of the fan book anywhere?

If so, be patient with an oldling and tell me exactly where to find them!:wink2:

So Mika, what did you think of the scrapbook in the end?

hey :) did u see the videos of him saying thank u? he is holding it...

but ill put pix of the inside soon ;)

Thanks for the video! That shirt pull-up, playing with his braces (sounds much better than suspenders!) hips moving, that leg kick in the Love Today video

Why, Mika, why must you drive me so crazy?!:mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

:shocked: C-C-C-Can't stop watching!

I hope it's okay I post this on Sivans thread, Jodi Marr has added a few more photos of Mika to her page, from the Troubadour show http://www.jodimarr.com/ go to 'photos'

Thx for posting ! Those are great pics ! They look so cute together... and OMG !!!!! There's a picture of him and Steven Tyler !!!! I loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove Aerosmith to death !!!!!!!! :punk:

Thx for posting ! Those are great pics ! They look so cute together... and OMG !!!!! There's a picture of him and Steven Tyler !!!! I loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove Aerosmith to death !!!!!!!! :punk:

<===look better with mika no????? ;)

LOLLLL actually, both yours and mika's eyes are really striking; the first thing i noticed about you two! :wink2:

awww thank u thank u ;)

tell him tell him! :roftl: