2007: MIKA show in LA!!! IT WAS AMAZING! (25 March 2007)

Sivan

What a brilliant report, photos etc. I am so jealous!!!! Its great that you gave us the chance to put our letters in - just thinking of him reading them makes me feel happy - thanks Sivan :thumb_yello:

HELLO! so i just got back from virgin :) MIKA was amazing as usual!!! i have allmost all of it on video!!! :punk:

whats a sweetheart!

we waited for the signing after the show...than i got to him and he remembered me :) he said he started reading the book and its amazing :)

yay! we didnt have much time to stay and talk unfortunatly but seeing him again was so nice :)

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

HELLO! so i just got back from virgin :) MIKA was amazing as usual!!! i have allmost all of it on video!!! :punk:

whats a sweetheart!

we waited for the signing after the show...than i got to him and he remembered me :) he said he started reading the book and its amazing :)

yay! we didnt have much time to stay and talk unfortunatly but seeing him again was so nice :)

YAAAY!!!!

It's great that he really likes the book!!!

Thanks so much Siv :D

YAAAY!!!!

It's great that he really likes the book!!!

Thanks so much Siv :D

thank u all for making such nice letters for him! and for sending it so fast :)

thank u all for making such nice letters for him! and for sending it so fast :)

Awww, look at you being so modest!

Hun, if it weren't for you, there wouldn't even be a book! :wink2:

whats a sweetheart!

Awwww WoW tahts so amazingly awesome your Incredibly lucky but you deserve every bit of it for your hard work :thumb_yello:

I will definitely have fun!!!

I am sure of it, after all I have read about people at his concerts!!!

and...I'm not shy anymore...or embarassed....at my age...so...

I WILL KISS HIM, TOO!!!

...You're great :thumb_yello:

I'll go with my boyfriend to the concert in Milan ...I have to be a good child :naughty:

OMG sivaaaaan!!!! i've just read! i'm so glad you met him and gave him the book!!! ooh and you're so lucky!! i'm looking at your pics and i'm nearly crying! you deserved it, really!!

looking forward to see the video!! (now i'm at work and i can only see the pics)

Sivan - what more can I add ... it's all been said :original:

Thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for all the hard work you've put in and for giving all of us the chance to contribute. I'm so glad that all your hard work has paid off and you got to meet Mika and get a fantastic hug :wub2: (haven't seen it yet just read everyone's comments!). After all your efforts this was well deserved and I'm not at all jealous (Ok, I admit it, a teensy weensy bit jealous :blush-anim-cl:)

You really are one in a million :winner_third_h4h: ... I'm so pleased for you. I bet you're still on cloud nine ... know I would be!

Now, where are the pics ...

OMG! OMG! OMG!

that is absolutly amazing! i cant believe you actually got to meet him! you are so times infinaty squared lucky to meet him! That was very nice of you to do that for everyone, and that he was dying to see it was really a gift within a gift. You deserve it most definatly. *BIG HUG* =]

I've just finished reading all 26 pages... what a fantastic story I'm so happy for you Sivan!! Unfortunatly I didn't know about the scrapbook on time but maybe next time! The pictures and vid's are great :thumb_yello: I bet you barely slept last night... I know I would :wub2::wink2:

that is sooooooo amazing sivan!!! i cant believe mika actually has come on here and saw that u were makin a scrapbook for him, bless, he is sooo lovley!!! anyway, mika if your reading this, can i maybe possibly have your email address??? lol... it would make my day!!! :mf_lustslow:

HEY!!! i wanted to say bye to u guys after but u were gone... i was waiting for mika again ...got him to sign my poster and got that big hug pic :)

i heard you guys had an amazing night at the signing last night! i am sure it was unbleivable! how close were you to him?

wow, amazing, ur so lucky!!! I am glad he read the book and actually knew about it, I am happy I sent him a letter, I am totally amazed he has written something I have written and seen my picture! I am thinking, if I am that excited he has read my letter, how would I feel if I actually met him, I would probably faint!!!:roftl:

i heard you guys had an amazing night at the signing last night! i am sure it was unbleivable! how close were you to him?

hey it was great :)

we were right infront of him at the show :) front row :)