cooking for Mika

Steph

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd love to cook a meal for Mika.:wub2:

It would have to be vegetarian (because I am, so I don't know how to cook meat). I would probably do vegetable lasagne with baked potatoes and an exotic salad,then fresh fruit salad and cream for pudding.

I'd like to eat it outside in my garden on a warm summer's evening with all my family here too.

i would make him a lovely seafood salad then homemade meringues & mars bar cake to follow with lots & lots of strong coffee to keep us awake while we browsed the net all night long :wink2:

I would probably cook him a nice big italian meal...since thats what i grew up with...and of course finish it off with a sweet dessert. I would probably serve it by the beach here because theres nothing prettier than being at the beach at night :) Oh, and Mika, if your reading this, I am a great cook so come on by and i'll make you a home cooked meal :)

I cannot cook a thing, but me and my friend used to make these Cheese Blobs things (as we called em)

And they tasted awful, but it was all we could cook!! It was just feta cheese, with breadcrumbs!! errrrrrgh!

LOL

mayb just open a bag of jelly tots then!!!!:thumb_yello: i think mika would b a jelly tot man

LOL

mayb just open a bag of jelly tots then!!!!:thumb_yello: i think mika would b a jelly tot man

oh, Mika would be spoilt for choice....even jelly tots...hahaha

where would be the most romantic place to eat the jelly tots?

Pancakes!!! :yay:

Not the British ones he might be used to, but real Dutch pannenkoeken, dinner plate size, like this one with apple.

We finish it off with original Dutch stroop and poedersuiker...

Maybe he is more into decorating. That shouldn't be a problem with his talent and creativity. Of course he can bring his sister, maybe she can decorate pancakes with Billy Brown and Lollipop Girl...

Anyway, enjoy your meal! :gathering:

I think in an interview he said he liked fries and mayo. Well, I like fries and frosties (chocolate shake from Wendy's), so we could have a frie-fest! Wooo.

Annd for the place... I suppose at the city aquarium, which just so happens to have a ferris wheel :D

Pancakes!!! :yay:

Not the British ones he might be used to, but real Dutch pannenkoeken, dinner plate size, like this one with apple.

We finish it off with original Dutch stroop and poedersuiker...

Maybe he is more into decorating. That shouldn't be a problem with his talent and creativity. Of course he can bring his sister, maybe she can decorate pancakes with Billy Brown and Lollipop Girl...

Anyway, enjoy your meal! :gathering:

yes, I think he'd enjoy that , but then who'd want to eat it...

and where would you take him to eat it?

I think in an interview he said he liked fries and mayo. Well, I like fries and frosties (chocolate shake from Wendy's), so we could have a frie-fest! Wooo.

Annd for the place... I suppose at the city aquarium, which just so happens to have a ferris wheel :D

just imagine you two eating fries and frosties in a ferries wheel, that is so funny!!:sneaky2:

what would you cook for him , why.....and where would you eat it?

Oh, the other part of the question... Let's think...

Why... because pancakes are delicious! And there are many people who think pancakes are for kids only, say 'childish food'. I disagree with that, but on the other hand many kids say 'pancakes' when they are asked what their favourite food is. He is a big kid and so am I, we will definitely have a really good time decorating and eating pancakes! :thumb_yello:

And where... We can bake them ourselves at my place, nothing better than home made pancakes! And the baking is part of the fun! :punk: