cooking for Mika

Steph

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd make some typical belgian food: flemish carbonades (stoofvlees) with fries and a cold beer. It would just be a shame if I didn't :P And as dessert a belgian côte d'or chocolate bar, fondant with praliné :mf_lustslow: Oh well, maybe an easy dessert but why mess around if you can just buy something as delicious as that:roftl:

I'd cook him traditionel danish food.. 'cos that makes you happy and sleepy.. :wink2:

Or maybe pancakes, or something with cheese!

sounds lovely but what is the typical danish food, is it smorebrot?

where would you eat it with him?

sounds lovely but what is the typical danish food, is it smorebrot?

where would you eat it with him?

*smørebrød*

Nah, it's rough food. Lamb, vegetables, potatos.. But I think i'd do smørebrød!

Then we would go for a walk in our beautiful forrests.. and have fun.. No, we would go to Tivoli!

*smørebrød*

Nah, it's rough food. Lamb, vegetables, potatos.. But I think i'd do smørebrød!

Then we would go for a walk in our beautiful forrests.. and have fun.. No, we would go to Tivoli!

smorebrot are open sandwiches, right, any pistures to show how delicious they can be, it has to be a special one for mika!

yes i think Tivoli is a good choice, full of mystry rides and suspense....

so smorebrot , theu look yummy...and then the amusement park...

is there any space for romance.... (scary rides?)

Yep yep.. There's scary rides, but i don't get scared by them, so maybe I could protect him instead? :naughty:

Yep yep.. There's scary rides, but i don't get scared by them, so maybe I could protect him instead? :naughty:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: I would prefer it the other way round if i was you! Fake being scared any maybe he'll protect you! :roftl:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: I would prefer it the other way round if i was you! Fake being scared any maybe he'll protect you! :roftl:

"Oh my! I'm so very afraid! Please hold me tight strong man.. Yeah, like that like that!" :naughty:

"Oh my! I'm so very afraid! Please hold me tight strong man.. Yeah, like that like that!" :naughty:

Exactly! :roftl: If you ever go to a gig, get someone to pretend to chase after you or something and then grab hold of Mika and act scared and cry lika a baby :crybaby:... he may just be your hero! :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

If dreams came true...

Exactly! :roftl: If you ever go to a gig, get someone to pretend to chase after you or something and then grab hold of Mika and act scared and cry lika a baby :crybaby:... he may just be your hero! :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

If dreams came true...

I have this dream: Mika will fall off the stage right down on me. Then He'll ahev to visit me on the hospital and give med backstage-passes and tickets and a free tour to London!

I have this dream: Mika will fall off the stage right down on me. Then He'll ahev to visit me on the hospital and give med backstage-passes and tickets and a free tour to London!

OMG!!! I always have dreams VERY similar to that... it involves fainting, hospitals , a very sorry Mika, alot of flowers and a backstage romance! Oh and a happy ending...

OMG!!! I always have dreams VERY similar to that... it involves fainting, hospitals , a very sorry Mika, alot of flowers and a backstage romance! Oh and a happy ending...

I would just pretend taht I couldn't remember the concert.. that's why I needed one more.. And he's pretty tall, so he could crush me real hard! I'm not that tall/or big.. :roftl:

I would just pretend taht I couldn't remember the concert.. that's why I needed one more.. And he's pretty tall, so he could crush me real hard! I'm not that tall/or big.. :roftl:

Yeah but he definately doesnt look heavy! Maybe the height adds weight to him but you never know... must make a note to pick him up if i ever meet him!

And take him home...xD

Yeah but he definately doesnt look heavy! Maybe the height adds weight to him but you never know... must make a note to pick him up if i ever meet him!

And take him home...xD

haha! well, as long as he's not thinner than me XD wouldn't be able to like that :roftl:

*maybe i could carry him home.. Hmm.. *starts planning my MikaNap*

haha! well, as long as he's not thinner than me XD wouldn't be able to like that :roftl:

*maybe i could carry him home.. Hmm.. *starts planning my MikaNap*

I planned mine already lol i think if he ever got married then the Bride would be carrying him through the door not the other way round!!! Still i'd love to do that...

*imagines scenario* haha! Pretty sick tho:shocked:

:roftl: I've got a really funny image in my head! :roftl: He's soooo tall so how would you get him in the house sideways???