New Stuff?

dcdeb

Unless my old eyes deceive me, is there new "stuff" on Mika's myspace page -- those wallpapers and banners weren't there yesterday, were they? In any case, I think there's been some changes made to the page :)

dcdeb

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He changed some things a few days ago...he added his new video but i think the banners been there for a while. I know he took off the gramercy theatre listing last night. Probably when he got back from the after party. I swear that guy's got so much energy.

ya I hadn't seen that wallpaper section before..

No, I hadn't either -- and I'm trying to embed the video onto my myspace page, but it won't work. I keep getting an error that either I don't have javascript enabled (which I do!) or I have an old version of Flash (which I don't, I just updated it). Grrr. Well, that gives me something else to obsess over...

dcdeb

which wall paper section?

On the left side, under the Mika Shop stuff, there's a banner that has a link to downloads -- wallpapers, banner ads, etc. That's what I thought was new -- plus I don't remember that they had the links for the UK and US shops with the rosettes...

dcdeb

They are new and they don't work! I've been trying all evening!

Thanks, jemma! I thought I was going crazy! I even tried playing with the code a bit... not that I'm great with html, but I know a little... but nothing was working. OK, I can stop obsessing over that for now... and hope that someone fixes it!

dcdeb

They are new and they don't work! I've been trying all evening!

They work now. I just checked them out. ;D

When you click the Banners, Wallpapers, and Backrounds picture there's an interview of him.

Heh....he says he considers himself a show off sometimes. :naughty:

Thanks, jemma! I thought I was going crazy! I even tried playing with the code a bit... not that I'm great with html, but I know a little... but nothing was working. OK, I can stop obsessing over that for now... and hope that someone fixes it!

dcdeb

lol I tried that too!:roftl:

i checked it out just fine.

very cute, i like all the buttons and such.

sinatrasdame1915 did you have fun last night?

Sorry to hijack the thread. Yeah i had a blast. I posted pics and wrote everything that happened...go check it out. I got to meet mika and took a pic w/ him. I'm gonna upload more pics and videos later.

I have tried and add the mika interview on my space page but it's all blank. dunno if it's my pc which doesn't have latest macromedia flash version or it's just the end of a "perfect" day.. *sarcasm* :thumbdown:

I have tried and add the mika interview on my space page but it's all blank. dunno if it's my pc which doesn't have latest macromedia flash version or it's just the end of a "perfect" day.. *sarcasm* :thumbdown:

That happened to me too! The codes don't work when you try to put them in your myspace!

Sorry to hijack the thread. Yeah i had a blast. I posted pics and wrote everything that happened...go check it out. I got to meet mika and took a pic w/ him. I'm gonna upload more pics and videos later.

yeahh SORRY GUYS im hijaking the thread for a sec!

umm lucky girl! just don't post it as your avie or otherwise i will be the only oddball. I'm going to get a job so then i can go to his concert and i may FINALLY get a car to go there too soo! im soo excited woot woot!

That happened to be too! The codes don't work when you try to put them in your myspace!

sigh..

I just love the interview and the clip is so high quality.. :thumbdown: the you tube ones normally sucks quality wise

That happened to me too! The codes don't work when you try to put them in your myspace!

Right, same here. I tried to tweak the version # of Flash that the code has, but that didn't make a difference. Oh well, some tech gurus will have to come to the rescue.

And to those who said they can see all the things -- yes, you can see them on that download page, but you can't seem to get them to work if you try to put them on your own myspace page... at least *I* can't get them to work.

:boxed:

dcdeb

Any luck today, jemma? Anyone? It seems to still be the same for me :(

dcdeb