butterfly loungers meet MIKA (sorry if you this is already been posted)

valv

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks haven't seen it before!

My god the blonde lady has some very large boobs and needs to wear a bra!

Now I have a big pair (and hate them) but these are too much honey put 'em away or they will be at your knees in 10 years time!!

Mika holds a pen funny too maybey cause his fingers are so long. His little finger is about the size of my index finger!! But I do have doll sized hands (the only small parts of me these days. Hands and ankles great!!)

Oh Sunday must be my cynical day. Spending too much time alone!!

xx

is mika supressing a giggle in that pic:shocked: :roftl: i love that site, thanks. The butterfly louge is a place that exists in, is it LA or somewhere like that and Mika said he saw skinny girls getting turned away and he thought it was fab and so had to write a song about it.....

I wonder if the lady in the orange is Mika's mum...the blonde lady who is the butterfly lounge owner put her story about meeting Mika up on her webpage, and mentions she has a photo up there of her with Mika's mother...whaddaya think?

I wonder if the lady in the orange is Mika's mum...the blonde lady who is the butterfly lounge owner put her story about meeting Mika up on her webpage, and mentions she has a photo up there of her with Mika's mother...whaddaya think?

Yeah its his mum. She is really pretty isn't she xx