MIKA THANK YOU to the MikaFanClub people :)

Sivan

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In fact - DOUBLE WOW!!!! - I have just looked on the scrapbook itself and found my letter!

Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU Siva! Your dedication is amazing, and what a fantastically-presented book - I'm sure I would not have thought of half the stuff you did.

Give yourself a H-U-G-E pat on the back :punk: :punk: :punk::thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

I saw my picture and the letter that i wrote when mika was looking through the scrapbook in the video!!!!! That's so Awesome!!!! Thank you Sivan!!!! That's incredible knowing that he saw who i was!!!!!! I'm really glad he liked it. "I"m going to put it on my coffee table." That's craziness!

He said "From all over the world" when he looked at my page :punk:

And then you (Sivan) pointed with your finger on my letter but I can't understand what you said.. Do you remember ;):naughty:

lol yah i pointed at the little flags and said "yeah u have all the little flags to show where people r from" :) something like that

Thank you Sivan for taking the time to collect everything from everyone and put it together in such an amazing scrap book.

It obviously had the desired effect with Mika, his grin says it all... that and saying that "I am going to put this on my coffee table" is pretty amazing.

Still a wonder that Universal don't ask us to hook up with the main site, but fingers crossed eh? :)

Well done again Sivan. PM me if you want a custom title under your username as it's the least I can do as a reward :)

Sunny

aww thank u! :) i know what u mean about Universal...i think they would do good if they put this forum as the official one... i know a lot of forums and as a web designer ive seen how a lot of them work etc.... and i gotta say that ure doing a great job!!! this place is so much fun and its funny how everyone comes here and not to the official one...

this forum has more options...its more fun to use! :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

and about a custom title.... OOOOH interesting! FD yesterday said something about me being the top lady of the forum... LOL :blush-anim-cl: come on! ;)

lol yah i pointed at the little flags and said "yeah u have all the little flags to show where people r from" :) something like that

Oh yeah I love the flags :D They're cool :punk:

I love the whole scrapbook :mf_lustslow:

:blink:How many times did I say that now :roftl:

Sivan is our hero :D

I didn't get the chance to send in a letter, but I love what you guys did, it's amazing and so is Mika, for actually taking time to look through it and being as excited as we are. I loved when he went,"I look through the boards and I knew this was coming." Or something like that, oh darn, I'm just so excited!:punk:

Sivan is our hero :D

That says it all :biggrin2:

Maybe that should be your title? "Our Hero"?

I've already thanked you lots Sivan, but one more time won't hurt!

Thanks for everything! You did a fabulous job!

dcdeb

sivan! lol i think my initial reaction on the scrapbook page was kooky enough; won't put you through it again..:bleh:

yes, that's what i feel: PROUD! to be a mika fan. that's the word i was searching for.

sivan, just in awe that you put together such a beautiful book even with your moving to L.A. and everything. :)

i'm sure mika would be happy. and maybe the multicolor-eyed children aren't far ahead...:naughty: no no i'm kidding :P

sivan! lol i think my initial reaction on the scrapbook page was kooky enough; won't put you through it again..:bleh:

yes, that's what i feel: PROUD! to be a mika fan. that's the word i was searching for.

sivan, just in awe that you put together such a beautiful book even with your moving to L.A. and everything. :)

i'm sure mika would be happy. and maybe the multicolor-eyed children aren't far ahead...:naughty: no no i'm kidding :P

LMAO! multicolor-eyed.... :roftl:

well i dont mind what kind of children...as long that they r mika and mine ;)

LMAO! multicolor-eyed.... :roftl:

well i dont mind what kind of children...as long that they r mika and mine ;)

"yes and i'd like you to meet sivika and mivan..."

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

scaring him off? oh im *SURE* we're not scaring him off.... :blink::roftl:

I didn't get a chance to send in my letter either,but it was amazing well done Sivan!!! *big hug*

:) hey was it u that said u love LABYRINTH in the other post? :punk:

"yes and i'd like you to meet sivika and mivan..."

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

scaring him off? oh im *SURE* we're not scaring him off.... :blink::roftl:

maybe ill call my company SIVIKA? LOL!

maybe ill call my company SIVIKA? LOL!

hahaha...i'd love to see you trying to explain that to all your business clients! :bleh:

and imagine having the logo as a face with 2 different eyes staring in 2 opposite directions :roftl:...not sure anyone will quite understand that, though...:insane:

hahaha...i'd love to see you trying to explain that to all your business clients! :bleh:

and imagine having the logo as a face with 2 different eyes staring in 2 opposite directions :roftl:...not sure anyone will quite understand that, though...

LMAO yes thats what i was thinking....HOW WILL I EXPLAIN????

ok ok than maybe not....FD said maybe SIGRAPHIC what u think?

LMAO yes thats what i was thinking....HOW WILL I EXPLAIN????

ok ok than maybe not....FD said maybe SIGRAPHIC what u think?

i like the way sivangelic mixes the 2 words together but that sounds too cheesy for a name, maybe.

hum. sigraphics sounds good! but howabout something catchier? like... "BAM look at my GRAPHICS yes you with the hair!"

come to think of it, SIGRAPHICS is just fine. :roftl: