Shoes Kinda match mika's shirt

Chance72399

I found these shoes online that i totally want to buy and love. Just thought i would share my find. As you can tell i'm a very random person with my random posts :naughty:

They kinda match the pattern on mika's shirt....Mika can i borrow your shirt? LOL!!

Here's the sneakers

kitson.jpg

Here's Mika's Shirt the pattern matches.

mika.jpg

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

they are nice, but aren't they man shoes :roftl: :roftl: ? it would be weird if you wore them, i suggest you to offer them to mika instead :lmao: !!!

And his shirt is very trendy ! i saw at least 2 men in the street with the same :thumb_yello:

Nope...they arent men's shoes....they were in the women's section of shoebuy.com....and when i went onto the main site it was in the women's section too...so i'm good with the shoes. Plus they say they only go up to a size 11 in womens....:thumb_yello: I'm getting those sneakers.

Ok....Curly made a very good point. Mika, if you are reading this since other people demand your shoes i am Demanding you give me that very trendy shirt of yours. Please mr. Mika??? they would go great with my sneakers!! :huglove: Thanks, your a peach. You can mail it to me, or if you would prefer you can hand deliver it...i have no problem with that either :naughty:

do you think the shirt is Laura Lees? I think she makes cowboy shirts and so on... she does lots of beautiful embroidered clothes, she has a line at Topshop at the moment, I always get loads of compliments when I wear her dresses!

OMG! the pair of shoes are beautifull! really beautiful! I want them!! But I don't know if I will choose my size correctly by internet, so I hope see them in a shop in Spain...

Difficult!

They might have a size conversion chart on there. I'll check it out so maybe you can buy it online.