Official - Dreams about MIKA thread =)

Shezzy12

I made that. Dont you dare try to take credit for my like 30 minutes of googling and face shaping.

We had the same dream? :shocked:

HEY! The face shaping is enjoyable! Placing contour points is the new sauna. :teehee:

I had a dream I woke up super early and logged onto MFC and Mika still hadn't blogged and I was thinking he couldn't figure out how to work the new Mikasounds.

No kid, that is EXACTLY what I dreamed!

Looks like either I'm psychic or Mika's getting predictable :roftl:

I had a dream I was driving down the road and my left indicator wouldn't turn off.

I came to an intersection and Mika was on the footpath and saw the indicator so he started to cross cos he thought I was turning and I ran him over at like 200km/h and just before I woke up the windscreen was (fill gap with gore) and I looked in the mirror and there was Mika in a whale suit lying on the road..... What is up with the animal costumes And why was it such a nasty dream. I even remember saying 100 POINTS

Nice dreams! :biggrin2:

I thought I'd dreamt about Mika's tweet saying he was going to write a blog, but turns out it was real. Well, the idea was.:teehee:

that's good! Can u see the future in your dreams?! :wink2:

that's good! Can u see the future in your dreams?! :wink2:

Sorry, what I said was confusing.

What I meant was that I thought I dreamt that Mika tweeted saying he was going to post a blog, but what actually happened was that I must've looked at my phone while half asleep (his tweets get sent of my phone) so I guess I forgot that he actually tweeted about writing a blog. :teehee:

This is a dream that I had last night:

I was in my room, where I have many pics of HIM. I was talking with one of these pics and suddenly this pic became real. I had real MIKA in front of me and not a pic! :wub2: Then we talked so much!

oh yes! in real life too, sometimes, I talk with pics! :mf_rosetinted: I'm crazy, I know! :roftl:

I was in my room, where I have many pics of HIM. I was talking with one of these pics and suddenly this pic became real. I had real MIKA in front of me and not a pic! :wub2: Then we talked so much!

oh yes! in real life too, sometimes, I talk with pics! :mf_rosetinted: I'm crazy, I know! :roftl:

Woah, that's pretty cool :aah:

What I meant was that I thought I dreamt that Mika tweeted saying he was going to post a blog, but what actually happened was that I must've looked at my phone while half asleep (his tweets get sent of my phone) so I guess I forgot that he actually tweeted about writing a blog. :teehee:

:bye:

I understand! :wink2:

I had a dream I woke up super early and logged onto MFC and Mika still hadn't blogged and I was thinking he couldn't figure out how to work the new Mikasounds.

No kid, that is EXACTLY what I dreamed!

Looks like either I'm psychic or Mika's getting predictable :roftl:

Yeah I really wish someone would help the boy instead of making fun of him that he forgot how to blog, I know the exact feeling, it's no game you know, rembering all user names and pass words!:sneaky2: Poor, poor Mika, every one is laughing at him!

:roftl:

I would be soooooo amazed if Mika didn't read these ROFLMAO

He's probably gonna be wondering about the mental state of most of us and probably be a bit scared lol

Nahhh, why would he think we’re anything but sane, calm and patience people?:wink2:

Looking at it in your sleep….hmmm guess this is as close you get to take Mika to bed with you!:teehee:

See.... perfectly sane and sensible fans in here!:naughty:

Oh and I had this weird psychic dream before the EP was out... I dreamt that the cover or something had skulls in it, and my mom was hysterical when she saw it, and stopped liking Mika because he used something she doesn't like in the artwork:lmfao:

Sounds unbeliavable..

Oh and I had this weird psychic dream before the EP was out... I dreamt that the cover or something had skulls in it, and my mom was hysterical when she saw it, and stopped liking Mika because he used something she doesn't like in the artwork:lmfao:

Sounds unbeliavable..

:lmfao:

I had my 2nd Mika Taco dream! lol

I'm not sure if I posted the first one in this particular thread, but if I did, I'll do it again.

Okay, in the early stages of my Mika love I had my first Mika dream. In it, I stole my English teacher's copy of Dante's Inferno and she called the cops on me. I was taken to jail and put in a tiny cell with a tall man with curly hair. He turned around, and it was Mika! He said "What are you in for?", and I said "stealing." Him: "Me too." Me: What did you steal?" Him: "A taco."

Last night, I had another dream about Mika. In this one, I was at my granny's house, and we were baking gingerbread cookies. She told me that she was babysitting and that she needed lots of cookies, so I could only eat a couple (except I had already eaten most of them.) Then the doorbell rang (My granny doesn't even have a doorbell. :teehee:) and I answered. It was Mika, Greg, and Ella! My granny was supposed to babysit...MIKA AND ELLA! Greg dropped them off and said "Take good care of my kids, Zelda!" (My granny's name isn't even Zelda!) Suddenly, Mika began stuffing cookies into his mouth, and dancing. Then he said "I WANT A TACO!" So my granny made me take him out for tacos, and he ate about 50. :aah:

I think I need a dream interpreter. :teehee:

thats beyond hilarious!:thumb_yello:

I'm not sure if I posted the first one in this particular thread, but if I did, I'll do it again.

Okay, in the early stages of my Mika love I had my first Mika dream. In it, I stole my English teacher's copy of Dante's Inferno and she called the cops on me. I was taken to jail and put in a tiny cell with a tall man with curly hair. He turned around, and it was Mika! He said "What are you in for?", and I said "stealing." Him: "Me too." Me: What did you steal?" Him: "A taco."

Last night, I had another dream about Mika. In this one, I was at my granny's house, and we were baking gingerbread cookies. She told me that she was babysitting and that she needed lots of cookies, so I could only eat a couple (except I had already eaten most of them.) Then the doorbell rang (My granny doesn't even have a doorbell. :teehee:) and I answered. It was Mika, Greg, and Ella! My granny was supposed to babysit...MIKA AND ELLA! Greg dropped them off and said "Take good care of my kids, Zelda!" (My granny's name isn't even Zelda!) Suddenly, Mika began stuffing cookies into his mouth, and dancing. Then he said "I WANT A TACO!" So my granny made me take him out for tacos, and he ate about 50. :aah:

and honestly, I could picture that second dream

Yeah I really wish someone would help the boy instead of making fun of him that he forgot how to blog, I know the exact feeling, it's no game you know, rembering all user names and pass words!:sneaky2: Poor, poor Mika, every one is laughing at him!

:roftl:

See, I thought you were telling me off! :tears:

But then I saw your :roftl: smileh and now I'm not sorry for laughing at him unshamedly :D

He should write them all down in his Twitter or give them in a notebook to Ella to keep safe :wink2: