Official - Dreams about MIKA thread =)

Shezzy12

I had a weird Mika dream:

I was sitting in my french class and Mika walks in out of the blue and starts speaking fluent french to my teacher. My french isn't too good so it took me a minute to figure out they were talking about me. Then my teacher said to get my things because he was here to take me out of school! Then when we were leaving the school:

Me:"How do you know me?"

Mika: "I have a big suprise for you! But I have to take you to my house first."

Me: "On another continent?"

Mika: "Oh, its not that far away"

Then my dream ended:tears::tears::tears: I never got to see what the suprise was!

I was sitting in my french class and Mika walks in out of the blue and starts speaking fluent french to my teacher. My french isn't too good so it took me a minute to figure out they were talking about me. Then my teacher said to get my things because he was here to take me out of school! Then when we were leaving the school:

Then my dream ended:tears::tears::tears: I never got to see what the suprise was!

oh that sucks! i bet you were soooo annoyed!:roftl:

Guest EyeLoveMeCarPenKneeMan

Gawsh!!!

I would loove that!

My french teachers really cool and im fluent so i would probably die if it ever happened xD

the teacher would just be like 'umm is there anything you havent been telling us antoinette? (thats my gay french name)'

she knows im mikaobsessed. :P

id just be like :o =D ='D

Gawsh!!!

I would loove that!

My french teachers really cool and im fluent so i would probably die if it ever happened xD

the teacher would just be like 'umm is there anything you havent been telling us antoinette? (thats my gay french name)'

she knows im mikaobsessed. :P

id just be like :o =D ='D

hehehe:)

I had a dream that Mika was on the cover of the Los Angeles Times, but he was dressed as a pirate and had long black, straight hair under a bandana and there was a download for a never-before-heard song with "Now" somewhere in the title. It was weird :naughty:

I had a dream that Mika was on the cover of the Los Angeles Times, but he was dressed as a pirate and had long black, straight hair under a bandana and there was a download for a never-before-heard song with "Now" somewhere in the title. It was weird :naughty:

straight hair? erm...!!!!! lol:roftl:

Dreamed that I was going to a gig. I was at the M&G afterwards, and was trying to think back about how great the gig was, but I realized I couldn't remember anything about it.

Like, when you give birth or are in a car accident or something, and it's just erased from your memory.

Woke up really sweaty and terrified.

Two weeks to the gig, it's not going to get any better. :shocked:

This is ridiculous. :aah:

I've had the most freaky, but romantic dream EVER last night!

It seemed so real. It was funny, but romantic and sweet at the same time. I've been thinking about it the whole day actually. It was weird, but so nice.

My mom told me I had to go to the supermarket to get some Chinese food. So I was in the supermarket looking for Chinese food, but couldn't find it. So I went over this guy who works at our local supermarket, to ask him where I could find the Chinese food. He said he didn't knew, because it was out of the assortment. Then he said that he had to ask his boss. So I waited, when suddenly this really tall, skinny, handsome guy comes over, with a watermelon cap on his head. I immediately recognized him ofcourse. I looked him in his eyes and said: "Mika? Is that you?" He smiled and said "Yes I am" Then he told me he his recordcompagny dumped him, because they didn't liked his new songs, so he had to work at a supermarket. :naughty:

After a little chit-chat, wich I can't remember anymore, he suddenly asked me if I wanted to have diner with him. Ofcourse I said yes!

Suddenly I was at this little romantic restaurant. I was waiting at the bar, when Mika came in. He wore a black suite, and looked absolutely stunning. He smiled at me, gave me a kiss on my cheek, and whispered in my ear that I looked wonderfull tonight. :blush-anim-cl:.

We went over this table, and order ourself some drinks. I ordered a 7-up, but Mika told the waiter he wanted 4 bottles of Goldstike? (:roftl: wtf?)

The waiter also asked us already what we wanted to eat. (guys, you won't believe what Mika said)"We'll have the special turkey diner please" (Omg, just like the competition!! :roftl: It was so freaky!)

So we ate our turkey, it was so romantic. We had a really nice conversation, and I really felt a connection. It was so strange! I seemed so real. We had a great time during the diner.

Now comes the best part :wub2:..

After the diner he brought me home. He was on his bike, so I had to sit on the back of his bike, wrapped my arms around his waist. :blush-anim-cl:

It was all dark, and there were a lot off stars. Then he suddenly started to hum the melody of I See You. He sang it for me, while biking. It was so great.. *Sigh* :wub2:

I remember I felt dissapointed when I saw my house again. I jumped of the bike, and thanked him for the great night. When I wanted to walk away, he called my name. He walked over me, and said he would walk me to the door, because he didn't felt like a gentleman. "No problem" :das:

We stoot in front of the door. He smiled at me, and blushed a little bit. Then he grabbed my both hands, and put them against his chest. In a way I just had to get a little bit closer to him, so I did. He stroke my hair, and whispered he had a great night, and he liked me very much. :wub2:

I remember his big brown eyes looking at me, coming closer. And he gave me a really soft cute kiss on my lips. I looked at him again, and he gigglet. Then we kissed, it was so great. It was a really cute, but passionate kiss. After that I woke up.

It was the best dream ever. I remember all the little details. And it seemed so real, like he really was my boyfriend and stuff.

Some things just didn't make sense at all though. I mean, mika working at a supermarket drinking goldstrike? :naughty:

I had this really odd feeling when I woke up, very empty or something. But at the same time a nice warm feeling.

It was awesome. I hope I'll have such a dream another time. :)

Edited by Mika_Addiction

It seemed so real. It was funny, but romantic and sweet at the same time. I've been thinking about it the whole day actually. It was weird, but so nice.

My mom told me I had to go to the supermarket to get some Chinese food. So I was in the supermarket looking for Chinese food, but couldn't find it. So I went over this guy who works at our local supermarket, to ask him where I could find the Chinese food. He said he didn't knew, because it was out of the assortment. Then he said that he had to ask his boss. So I waited, when suddenly this really tall, skinny, handsome guy comes over, with a watermelon cap on his head. I immediately recognized him ofcourse. I looked him in his eyes and said: "Mika? Is that you?" He smiled and said "Yes I am" Then he told me he his recordcompagny dumped him, because they didn't liked his new songs, so he had to work at a supermarket. :naughty:

After a little chit-chat, wich I can't remember anymore, he suddenly asked me if I wanted to have diner with him. Ofcourse I said yes!

Suddenly I was at this little romantic restaurant. I was waiting at the bar, when Mika came in. He wore a black suite, and looked absolutely stunning. He smiled at me, gave me a kiss on my cheek, and whispered in my ear that I looked wonderfull tonight. :blush-anim-cl:.

We went over this table, and order ourself some drinks. I ordered a 7-up, but Mika told the waiter he wanted 4 bottles of Goldstike? (:roftl: wtf?)

The waiter also asked us already what we wanted to eat. (guys, you won't believe what Mika said)"We'll have the special turkey diner please" (Omg, just like the competition!! :roftl: It was so freaky!)

So we ate our turkey, it was so romantic. We had a really nice conversation, and I really felt a connection. It was so strange! I seemed so real. We had a great time during the diner.

After the diner he brought me home. He was on his bike, so I had to sit on the back of his bike, wrapped my arms around his waist. :blush-anim-cl:

It was all dark, and there were a lot off stars. Then he suddenly started to hum the melody of I See You. He sang it for me, while biking. It was so great.. *Sigh* :wub2:

I remember I felt dissapointed when I saw my house again. I jumped of the bike, and thanked him for the great night. When I wanted to walk away, he called my name. He walked over me, and said he would walk me to the door, because he didn't felt like a gentleman. "No problem" :das:

We stoot in front of the door. He smiled at me, and blushed a little bit. Then he grabbed my both hands, and put them against his chest. In a way I just had to get a little bit closer to him, so I did. He stroke my hair, and whispered he had a great night, and he liked me very much. :wub2:

I remember his big brown eyes looking at me, coming closer. And he gave me a really soft cute kiss on my lips. I looked at him again, and he gigglet. Then we kissed, it was so great. It was a really cute, but passionate kiss. After that I woke up.

It was the best dream ever. I remember all the little details. And it seemed so real, like he really was my boyfriend and stuff.

Some things just didn't make sense at all though. I mean, mika working at a supermarket drinking goldstrike? :naughty:

I had this really odd feeling when I woke up, very empty or something. But at the same time a nice warm feeling.

that was bloody adorable. I haven't had a Mika dream in a while and I'm jealous! agh, that would totally make my day better just having that dream to remember. If only it were real :wink2:

Some things just didn't make sense at all though. I mean, mika working at a supermarket drinking goldstrike? :naughty

i never have Mika-dreams!!! :tears: that was sooo sweet! :wub2:

That's so sweet :wub2:

I know what you mean! I've had 3 Mika-dreams and one of them felt SO REAL..I remembered all the details too and the feelings and sensations...

Isn't it incredible how much our minds work while we're asleep?

i never have Mika-dreams!!! :tears: that was sooo sweet! :wub2:

Thank you! :)

Awh, before you go to sleep you just have to think about him. That actually really works! :thumb_yello:

That's so sweet :wub2:

I know what you mean! I've had 3 Mika-dreams and one of them felt SO REAL..I remembered all the details too and the feelings and sensations...

Isn't it incredible how much our minds work while we're asleep?

Yes! It's strange isn't it? Especially that a dream can make you feel weird when you wake up, that dreams actually can make you feel anthing when you're in "normal life" again. It's really fascinating!

Thank you! :)

Awh, before you go to sleep you just have to think about him. That actually really works! :thumb_yello:

Yes! It's strange isn't it? Especially that a dream can make you feel weird when you wake up, that dreams actually can make you feel anthing when you're in "normal life" again. It's really fascinating!

i listen to Mika before i go to sleep but it doesn't work.... i had a dream about Lady GaGa though.... :blink:

I have not dreamt about Mika last night, but Blue Eyes was the soundtrack to my dream, and I was telling everyone : "Hey guys!!!! It's Blue Eyes, can you hear it? It's so cool" and it was like nobody heard what I said .... :boxed: But that was very pleasant anyways:wink2:

Mika_Addiction what an amzing dream... it's dreams like that, that make you mad to wake up huh!

i had a dream, i was walking the streets of london for no apparent reason and got really lost. i had a problem with not being able to talk to anyone, and so everyone kept a distance. although that was weird to have everyone avoiding me it was ok, but this man walked right into me and started. i looked up and was about to cry when it was actually mika. he said, "it's alright now, i came to find you, why didn't you call me?" i was a bit bemused as to him walking into me let alone talking to me.

we walked down the busy street and then into a side road where he took me to his house. he was soo excited to show me the things he kept and was despirate for me to see his piano. i kept stopping through his house though coz all the walks had his doodles on them and each doodle told a story which was really cool. he pulled me to the piano and was about to do an impromptue song when my phone rang.

turned out to be my mum. "you forgot didn't you. i knew i should have met you half way" she kept on saying. i walked to the window,and mika's face fell.

i asked what it was i forgot this time and found out it was my uncles party.

"i ought to go, it's actually really important, it's at the big church" ( :roftl: ) and picked up my things and was about to leave when he said "well i'll walk you there, it's not that far, and anyway, come back to mine when it's all over" so we walked down the road and carried on talking about why i'd come from and how long i was lost for when we got to the party

he was a bit like :tears: "i don't wanna say goodbye yet coz i only just met you" and he hugged me real tight, like he was scared, i said i'd be back at his house soon.

i walked in the party and sat at the table with the most boringest person in the world and begged mum to go back to his house, and she said "well sure, beats sitting hear with this moaning old battleaxe!"

after making excues, i run down the road to his house, only to find that it was empty and all the doodles on the walls were now crying. i asked a neighbour where mika'd gone but he didn't know

then i woke up... weird!!

Mika_Addiction what an amzing dream... it's dreams like that, that make you mad to wake up huh!

i had a dream, i was walking the streets of london for no apparent reason and got really lost. i had a problem with not being able to talk to anyone, and so everyone kept a distance. although that was weird to have everyone avoiding me it was ok, but this man walked right into me and started. i looked up and was about to cry when it was actually mika. he said, "it's alright now, i came to find you, why didn't you call me?" i was a bit bemused as to him walking into me let alone talking to me.

we walked down the busy street and then into a side road where he took me to his house. he was soo excited to show me the things he kept and was despirate for me to see his piano. i kept stopping through his house though coz all the walks had his doodles on them and each doodle told a story which was really cool. he pulled me to the piano and was about to do an impromptue song when my phone rang.

turned out to be my mum. "you forgot didn't you. i knew i should have met you half way" she kept on saying. i walked to the window,and mika's face fell.

"i ought to go, it's actually really important, it's at the big church" ( :roftl: ) and picked up my things and was about to leave when he said "well i'll walk you there, it's not that far, and anyway, come back to mine when it's all over" so we walked down the road and carried on talking about why i'd come from and how long i was lost for when we got to the party

he was a bit like :tears: "i don't wanna say goodbye yet coz i only just met you" and he hugged me real tight, like he was scared, i said i'd be back at his house soon.

i walked in the party and sat at the table with the most boringest person in the world and begged mum to go back to his house, and she said "well sure, beats sitting hear with this moaning old battleaxe!"

after making excues, i run down the road to his house, only to find that it was empty and all the doodles on the walls were now crying. i asked a neighbour where mika'd gone but he didn't know

AWWWWW!!! that's sooo sweet! the ending made me :tears: especially the bold bit

AWWWWW!!! that's sooo sweet! the ending made me :tears: especially the bold bit

they were cute drawings as well which made it even more sad, but it was only a dream, and to be honest, dreams are what keep me going... but the odd dirty day dream here and there:wink2:

i listen to Mika before i go to sleep but it doesn't work.... i had a dream about Lady GaGa though.... :blink:

Lady Gaga? :naughty: Poor you.

Ah, your dream sounds great also! No happy ending, unfortunately :boxed:

I dreamed about Mika tonight, again! But I can't remember it really good.

I've won a meet and greet or something, but nothing romantic happened. Crap :naughty:

I dream about Mika quite often, more often than I used too anyway, I had one on Friday night and one on Saturday night, they were REALLY nice dreams and so vivid but I'm afraid they were too dirty to recall on here or I'll get banned! :naughty: I think it's the first time I've ever had a really dirty Mika dream, I wouldn't say no to some more like them though:wink2: :naughty:

Lady Gaga? :naughty: Poor you.

I dreamed about Mika tonight, again! But I can't remember it really good.

I've won a meet and greet or something, but nothing romantic happened. Crap :naughty:

well i like Lady GaGa but not like i liked her in the dream... :blink::naughty:

better than me... :sneaky2::biggrin2:

AWWW!!! :tears: Crying doodles? So sad!!