Official - Dreams about MIKA thread =)

Shezzy12

OMG!!!! :shocked:

I think that maybe I'm a drunk dreamer 'cause I'm studying too much these days...I really hope not to be drunk the day that I meet Meeks on reality!:roftl:

At least that would be interesting :naughty:

I'm sure you wouldn't be the first person who's been drunk while meeting :bleh:

i was asleep in my dream, the alarm clock went off, i turned over and gave it a massive whack then heard a thump, thought that didn't sound good, looked over the side of my bed to see him laying on the floor. he said "WTF was that for? i was going for the 'surpise i'm here!' look not the flat on my a** look! oh and by the way, that is how alarm clocks are broken"

when i woke up i thought, what the hell was that about, and i can't believe i just hit mika really hard.

what a crazy night!!!!

i was asleep in my dream, the alarm clock went off, i turned over and gave it a massive whack then heard a thump, thought that didn't sound good, looked over the side of my bed to see him laying on the floor. he said "WTF was that for? i was going for the 'surpise i'm here!' look not the flat on my a** look! oh and by the way, that is how alarm clocks are broken"

when i woke up i thought, what the hell was that about, and i can't believe i just hit mika really hard.

what a crazy night!!!!

Wow! :shocked: i love that!!!! :roftl::roftl: i wish i had Mika dreams... :sad:

I had a crazy dream the last night.

I was Mika's friend, and I was reading a magazine on his couch (Tee hee.). He was gonna say something, but there was a knock on the door, and he opened it to see Lady Gaga standing there. Mika kind of tensed, motioned to me and walked into the kitchen (or something like that). Gaga then sat down next to me, and told me her and Mika were gonna get married. I put down the magazine, and said: "Lady Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta Gaga, how long has this gone on for?" And she stared at me. I kinda looked off into the distance, and went: "What will the MFC think? What will your children look like? What will the press think?"

Mika came in and told me that I couldn't tell anyone, to which I replied, "Fine, but I want your toy theatre in return for being quiet."

I have whacked up dreams. Seriously. :blink:

(But I REALLY want that toy theatre.)

I had a crazy dream the last night.

I was Mika's friend, and I was reading a magazine on his couch (Tee hee.). He was gonna say something, but there was a knock on the door, and he opened it to see Lady Gaga standing there. Mika kind of tensed, motioned to me and walked into the kitchen (or something like that). Gaga then sat down next to me, and told me her and Mika were gonna get married. I put down the magazine, and said: "Lady Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta Gaga, how long has this gone on for?" And she stared at me. I kinda looked off into the distance, and went: "What will the MFC think? What will your children look like? What will the press think?"

Mika came in and told me that I couldn't tell anyone, to which I replied, "Fine, but I want your toy theatre in return for being quiet."

I have whacked up dreams. Seriously. :blink:

(But I REALLY want that toy theatre.)

:lmao: OMG that's so funny :roftl:

:lmao: OMG that's so funny :roftl:

You THINK it's funny. But when you actually DREAM it... :shocked:

Nah, I'm kidding! I woke up, and laughed my head off! :roftl:

I thought about what they would look like...

What would YOU do if they started dating?

You THINK it's funny. But when you actually DREAM it... :shocked:

Nah, I'm kidding! I woke up, and laughed my head off! :roftl:

I thought about what they would look like...

What would YOU do if they started dating?

If I were in your dream I would've tried to reach any device that could connect to the internet and try to write something here on the MFC, but all that it would have come up could've been be something like "oijuhbeghuiooeiuhgbveh9x87cygvbe!!!" :naughty:

I had a dream in which MFC was a parking lot (:lmfao:) full of us sitting on our computers/laptops chatting and looking for Mika stuff...and we could even chat with Mika himself....

Ha! That would be so awesome! :aah::aah:

Guest EyeLoveMeCarPenKneeMan

lol this is FUNNY!

I happen to have quite a lot of mika dreams. And cant even count he daydreams. sometimes in class the bell rings and im actually surprised that im in class and not with mika . Strange, i know

My latest mika deam was actualy very very depressing. It was school, and we were going to the computer room, but we had to wait outside, coz mika was having a gig there (?!). Then the crowd dissapeard and we went in and i ran twards mika and i asked asked him for his autograph and he was like why do you want it? and i said coz ur awesome and i love you and he said no!!!

So then we went into this room and we spent 2 hours arguing about the auograph and lots of people were staring at us through the door and he said 'wat are they expecting to see?^' and i said 'probably me doing this? and i threw myself at him and hugged him and kissed him and he hit me and shoved me ff and dissapeared.

Then i was suddenly in a radio studio thing and i had become all emo and he came up to me coz i had been avioding him and he was desperately trying to talk to me and he apologized and i said:'look, its ok. you dont have to pretend that ur sorry. just keep up the image for al ur other fans. im a strong person, i can live with the fact that my one true love and the ony talented guy that is currently alive is an asshole. i wont die. i might suicie, but thats none of your business- im not important.'

And he was like NOOOOOOOO

and then i woke up.

freaky, right?

I dont know what was wrong with me xD

And then ive had loads about meeting him in school playground and him saying stuff like: ive been looking for you and you cn hug me and touch my hair

(thats like my dream btw)

So yeah. i freak myself out sometimes. :S

lol this is FUNNY!

I happen to have quite a lot of mika dreams. And cant even count he daydreams. sometimes in class the bell rings and im actually surprised that im in class and not with mika . Strange, i know

My latest mika deam was actualy very very depressing. It was school, and we were going to the computer room, but we had to wait outside, coz mika was having a gig there (?!). Then the crowd dissapeard and we went in and i ran twards mika and i asked asked him for his autograph and he was like why do you want it? and i said coz ur awesome and i love you and he said no!!!

So then we went into this room and we spent 2 hours arguing about the auograph and lots of people were staring at us through the door and he said 'wat are they expecting to see?^' and i said 'probably me doing this? and i threw myself at him and hugged him and kissed him and he hit me and shoved me ff and dissapeared.

Then i was suddenly in a radio studio thing and i had become all emo and he came up to me coz i had been avioding him and he was desperately trying to talk to me and he apologized and i said:'look, its ok. you dont have to pretend that ur sorry. just keep up the image for al ur other fans. im a strong person, i can live with the fact that my one true love and the ony talented guy that is currently alive is an asshole. i wont die. i might suicie, but thats none of your business- im not important.'

and then i woke up.

freaky, right?

That so wierd!!

I can't see Mika ever doing anything like that, but I always wonder how different he is when he's not in the public eye

But there's no way he's that different

lol this is FUNNY!

and then i woke up.

freaky, right?

I dont know what was wrong with me xD

And then ive had loads about meeting him in school playground and him saying stuff like: ive been looking for you and you cn hug me and touch my hair

(thats like my dream btw)

So yeah. i freak myself out sometimes. :S

freaky, i kinda had a dream like that too :S

i made it big as a singer and was asked to do an on show appearence- like the graham norton show, and he was who i'd sing with. i was all up for it, and it went really well, and i complimented everything he did, but he was like :shun: and 'yeah well, at least i can sing' and i was :blink:

then when he went to talk to graham, he was like, oh yeah, helen can't sing for toffee, and she's simply awful, i can't believe people actually like her music, it's boring.

and i was behind the camera in shock... like :boxed::blink:

then i woke up... hmmmm!!

x

Guest EyeLoveMeCarPenKneeMan
freaky, i kinda had a dream like that too :S

i made it big as a singer and was asked to do an on show appearence- like the graham norton show, and he was who i'd sing with. i was all up for it, and it went really well, and i complimented everything he did, but he was like :shun: and 'yeah well, at least i can sing' and i was :blink:

then when he went to talk to graham, he was like, oh yeah, helen can't sing for toffee, and she's simply awful, i can't believe people actually like her music, it's boring.

and i was behind the camera in shock... like :boxed::blink:

then i woke up... hmmmm!!

x

Omg!! He would never do that (i hope!))

i think hes the same when hes not talking to fans. Well, actually not, hes NICER when he isnt talking to fans cause hes not nervous or anything.

But i remember in my dream i said the end bit more to get his attention than anything else, but i was well and truly depressed coz of wat he did and also coz i didnt know what was the real him, you know?

Your dream was scary though. He has said some cheeky things about other celebrities (julia roberts lips xD, celine dion, etc) but i think

its just him being playful- i dont think ha CAN be mean- he was birn happy and nice and mikaful xD

Omg!! He would never do that (i hope!))

i think hes the same when hes not talking to fans. Well, actually not, hes NICER when he isnt talking to fans cause hes not nervous or anything.

But i remember in my dream i said the end bit more to get his attention than anything else, but i was well and truly depressed coz of wat he did and also coz i didnt know what was the real him, you know?

Your dream was scary though. He has said some cheeky things about other celebrities (julia roberts lips xD, celine dion, etc) but i think

its just him being playful- i dont think ha CAN be mean- he was birn happy and nice and mikaful xD

aww i know, that's why i was a lil bit shocked and just standing there a bit bemused by it!

i don't think he can be mean like you said, unless he acts it :lol3: