Official - Dreams about MIKA thread =)

Shezzy12

i wish i never had the second one... we have decorative spoons in the kitchen, i used to like them, now i beg mum and dad to take them down!!!!:blush-anim-cl:x

:lmao: Awwww! i'm sure he wouldn't really! he'd probably run after you until he fell on top of you :das::teehee:

or you found a ladle :blink:

:lmao: Awwww! i'm sure he wouldn't really! he'd probably run after you until he fell on top of you :das::teehee:

or you found a ladle :blink:

yeah right, one look at me, he'd peg it in the opposite direction, screaming :roftl:

hmmmm... i'm gonna start going to bed with a ladle next to my bed... :lmfao:x

yeah right, one look at me, he'd peg it in the opposite direction, screaming :roftl:

hmmmm... i'm gonna start going to bed with a ladle next to my bed... :lmfao:x

then you run after hism screaming 'BUT I JUST WANT TO HUG YOU!!!!' :mf_rosetinted:

yeah... :blink: me too... :lmfao:

i had two and they were odd :blink:

first one, i just got out the shower and had all these towels wrapped round me and i walked into my bedroom, opened a wardrobe to pull out some clothes and he was standing in there. i jumped out my skin and then i yelled at him :naughty: "what the bl**dy 'ell you ding in my cupboard? get outa town man!" and he looked real sneaky and naughty and wouldn't. so i locked him in there and left him.

(when i woke up from that, i literally fell out the bed to my cupboard, but sadly no such luck!)

second one, was walking in the woods with a spoon (don't ask) and as i came up to a tree to hit it with the spoon, mika's head appeared and he looked cross and wanted me to stop hitting trees with spoons coz it's not nice.

when i said no, he actually fully appeared and then tried to kill me with my spoon.

(i now can't looks at spoons without thinking of him trying to kill me with it)x

wow! 2 dreams in a night?! goooood!!! :biggrin2:

I had another Mika dream last night (..:blink:)

I won a contest to "spend the day with mika" so he took me to the grocery store, and I remember getting along quite well, and I wasn't shy surprisingly, and we laughed and had a ball just doing crazy, wild things in the supermarket.:roftl:

Then my mom came and picked us up (even in fake dreams he can't drive...ahah) And she was super embarassing, but it was awesome, and then we went back to his place and the rest, I forget :blush-anim-cl:

lucky you that you won a contest! (even if it's a dream) :teehee:

first one, i just got out the shower and had all these towels wrapped round me and i walked into my bedroom, opened a wardrobe to pull out some clothes and he was standing in there. i jumped out my skin and then i yelled at him :naughty: "what the bl**dy 'ell you ding in my cupboard? get outa town man!" and he looked real sneaky and naughty and wouldn't. so i locked him in there and left him.

(when i woke up from that, i literally fell out the bed to my cupboard, but sadly no such luck!)

second one, was walking in the woods with a spoon (don't ask) and as i came up to a tree to hit it with the spoon, mika's head appeared and he looked cross and wanted me to stop hitting trees with spoons coz it's not nice.

when i said no, he actually fully appeared and then tried to kill me with my spoon.

(i now can't looks at spoons without thinking of him trying to kill me with it)x

Oh my goodness, this is hilarious :lmfao:

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

wow! 2 dreams in a night?! goooood!!! :biggrin2:

lucky you that you won a contest! (even if it's a dream) :teehee:

Yeah it was pretttty awesome !!

Except it was weird the country kept switching back and fourth from Canada to England.

Like the supermarket was one we have in Canada called Zehrs, and then my mom picked us up and we drove to his flat... and it took 5minutes from toronto to london. :lmfao: Dreams are awesome.

Omg thank goodness i am not the only one dreaming about mika! OKay this dream made me want to cry and punch my pillow.

I was sitting and thinking about (the day that you're goona die your wrinkled eyes...off subject) mika of course his beautiful brown eyes and such when I decided to go visit him. I saw him kissing (a long awkward kiss) Christina Aguilera. I was angry because I was in love with him and I thought that he needed someone more like him. While they were swimming together in his pool I held up signs that said back-off christie on them and more signs that i can't say on here. he just got slightly irritated and she left. I then somehow got over the gate and snuck in. somehow christina "teleported" back into his house and they were kissing again. When i woke up from the dream I was angry. IT FELT SO REAL!

I just copied and pasted my dream from mika forums so i wouldn't have to rewrite my madness!

This is so old I wrote it on mikasounds first. :lmfao:

Adorable..

Yeah it was pretttty awesome !!

Except it was weird the country kept switching back and fourth from Canada to England.

Like the supermarket was one we have in Canada called Zehrs, and then my mom picked us up and we drove to his flat... and it took 5minutes from toronto to london. :lmfao: Dreams are awesome.

it's great! :lmfao: Dreams are strange too! :aah:

Today I had a stupid dream.

It was night, a big room - something like hall in the theater. I see Mika standing here alone (nobody else is here), I want to speak to him and trying to make up something not fool. I spend many time hesitating and almost crying, because here he is (but he can go away any moment!!!) and I can't say a word. Because I don't want to disturb him and don't want him to think I'm silly.

It was so sad:sad:

about two days ago,, i had a dream that i enter a small room with quite some people like the stuff of the record company,, and i find mika sitting in the corner! i go to him and take some funny pictures with him like we are good friends for a long time :P and then a big star in hk (i am not a fan of him) come into the room and i feel confused by why he was there, then the dream ended......

OMFG ... The second one

I had a weird 2012 type dream about Mika .... I was gonna board one of those shuttle things with my family (Mum, 2 brothers, sister-in-law) ... cos' the world was doomed ... except unlike the film .. these were going into space ... and not the water ... cos' the world really was doomed .... another planet was gonna crash into it ... which would mean there'd be nothing left - anyway ... once I got shown to our quarters - which were nicer then I was expecting - I was about to look around the ship ... it was absolutely huge ... and I had a map ... I came out of our quarters ... and the family next to us came out of theirs .... and it was the Pennimans .... :wub2: I was so so pleased to see them ... though of course didn't let them know I knew who they were .... but I was so happy Mika wasn't gonna die :lmfao: - They had the same idea .... to look around and work out where things were ... so we all went off together .... and then I woke up .... I'm sorry you lot all died :teehee:

Though maybe some of you were there ... and I just hadn't met you yet :wink2:

wow, everyone has such wacked out dreams! i love them!!!

OMFG ... The second one

I had a weird 2012 type dream about Mika .... I was gonna board one of those shuttle things with my family (Mum, 2 brothers, sister-in-law) ... cos' the world was doomed ... except unlike the film .. these were going into space ... and not the water ... cos' the world really was doomed .... another planet was gonna crash into it ... which would mean there'd be nothing left - anyway ... once I got shown to our quarters - which were nicer then I was expecting - I was about to look around the ship ... it was absolutely huge ... and I had a map ... I came out of our quarters ... and the family next to us came out of theirs .... and it was the Pennimans .... :wub2: I was so so pleased to see them ... though of course didn't let them know I knew who they were .... but I was so happy Mika wasn't gonna die :lmfao: - They had the same idea .... to look around and work out where things were ... so we all went off together .... and then I woke up .... I'm sorry you lot all died :teehee:

Though maybe some of you were there ... and I just hadn't met you yet :wink2:

:lmfao::roll1:

that is crazy dude!!! i would be in stiches if i woke up after a dream like that!! x

I had a HORRIBLE dream last night :no: I can't tell it without crying..

but i got sooo excited for my second gig, I took my mom dad and best friend, and after the opening acts me and my bff moved to the front row (ikt was seated, hardly anyone was there and we had sucky seats)

so we moved there and mika STUMBLES out to WAG

he forgets half the lyrics and falls flat on nhis face.

I cried the rest of the show.

I had a HORRIBLE dream last night :no: I can't tell it without crying..

but i got sooo excited for my second gig, I took my mom dad and best friend, and after the opening acts me and my bff moved to the front row (ikt was seated, hardly anyone was there and we had sucky seats)

so we moved there and mika STUMBLES out to WAG

he forgets half the lyrics and falls flat on nhis face.

I cried the rest of the show.

I RUSHED onto my computer before school to write this before I forgot it.

I couldn't stop crying, it was rediculous. :crybaby: