Official - Dreams about MIKA thread =)

Shezzy12

I can´t say it.....

I had terrible dream.

I was at Mika´s gig, then he did Meet and Greet for fans.. And I spoke with him.. It was great.. But... :tears:

Next day I was home and I saw slovak magazine, Mika was there on headline...

I didn´t understand why, because here in Slovakia Mika is not too known...

And when I saw title.. i almost died :tears:

It was like - One foot boy is dead

And i opened magazine, and there was - Mika died in a smash, his car was destroyed and he was absolutely split......

Then I started to cry.

And when I woke up, i ran to a living room and i looked at magazines.. there was nothing about Meeks, but i cried almost 15 minutes :aah:

I can´t say it.....

I had terrible dream.

I was at Mika´s gig, then he did Meet and Greet for fans.. And I spoke with him.. It was great.. But... :tears:

Next day I was home and I saw slovak magazine, Mika was there on headline...

I didn´t understand why, because here in Slovakia Mika is not too known...

And when I saw title.. i almost died :tears:

It was like - One foot boy is dead

And i opened magazine, and there was - Mika died in a smash, his car was destroyed and he was absolutely split......

Then I started to cry.

And when I woke up, i ran to a living room and i looked at magazines.. there was nothing about Meeks, but i cried almost 15 minutes :aah:

I hate those kinds of dreams! :aah::no:

I hate those kinds of dreams! :aah::no:

Me too, i hope Mika will be okay 4ever....

Because me and my mother, our dreams are sometimes scary true, for example my mother said once that our grandma died in her dream, tuesday evening... We did not believe her, and wednesday morning we received a call from hospital that she died at 19:30 tuesday...... :shocked:

That´s why I am really afraid :(

Me too, i hope Mika will be okay 4ever....

Because me and my mother, our dreams are sometimes scary true, for example my mother said once that our grandma died in her dream, tuesday evening... We did not believe her, and wednesday morning we received a call from hospital that she died at 19:30 tuesday...... :shocked:

That´s why I am really afraid :(

Oh no. Well, I really hope Mika doesn't die in such a horrible way, and not anytime soon! :tears:

Oh no. Well, I really hope Mika doesn't die in such a horrible way, and not anytime soon! :tears:

I should keep my mouth closed, because if he will once, you should tell it was me :aah:

I believe he is alright. ;) He has to be.

I dreamt that I got a letter from Terry Wogan and it said that I had the chance to meet mika! I saw soo excited and I thought I would do anything to meet him! To meet him, I had to sing infront of a huge crowd of people against other people, and the audience had to decide who was best. But weirdly in my dream I had only 2 minutes to prepare. And i went on stage and the piano/keyboard was an actual computer keyboard and I thought I CANT USE THIS!!! and I ran of crying, and then someone handed me a guitar and I just sang Hey Soul Sister by train but I forgot all the words! It was horrible and in the end I lost. But then the next day mika personally sent me a letter saying it was ok that I didnt win because he would let me come anyway because it wasnt fair that I didnt have enough time to prepare. So in the end that dream was ok. It felt quite along dream too because I had 13 hours sleep :teehee:. I have just come back from camp and we didnt get enought sleep at all.

The night after I lost my Mika virginity (July 3rd, 2010) I had the most wonderful dream ever!

I dreamt Mika was getting into his car (about to drive , I know that's wierd!)

I called him, he didn't shut the door, got out of the car and I gave him his gifts. He gave me a hug and a kiss and someone took a pic.I showed him my drawings, he signed one, we walked into a big building, went downstairs, still talking and laughing like we'd been friends forever. His smile was the cutest and the brightest I've ever seen... Then he sat on a huge white bed and staring yawning and his eyes kept shutting although he

tried to fight sleep. He said he was tired and we both lay on the bed, side by side in the bed under the white sheets and slept together like little children all night long, a peaceful relaxing sleep , not touching but breathing on the same rythm.... too bad when I woke up he wasn't by my side I could still feel his presence though because my dream was so real! I always go to bed happily, hoping for a new Mika dream like this one!

Edited by crazyaboutmika

The night after I lost my Mika virginity (July 3rd, 2010) I had the most wonderful dream ever!

I dreamt Mika was getting into his car (about to drive , I know that's wierd!)

I called him, he didn't shut the door, got out of the car and I gave him his gifts. He gave me a hug and a kiss and someone took a pic.I showed him my drawings, he signed one, we walked into a big building, went downstairs, still talking and laughing like we'd been friends forever. His smile was the cutest and the brightest I've ever seen... Then he sat on a huge white bed and staring yawning and his eyes kept shutting although he

tried to fight sleep. He said he was tired and we both lay on the bed, side by side in the bed under the white sheets and slept together like little children all night long, a peaceful relaxing sleep , not touching but breathing on the same rythm.... too bad when I woke up he wasn't by my side I could still feel his presence though because my dream was so real! I always go to bed happily, hoping for a new Mika dream like this one!

Oh, I don´t know if i ever read someting more beutiful :fangurl:

I am happy with you about a dream :huglove:

I dreamt that I got a letter from Terry Wogan and it said that I had the chance to meet mika! I saw soo excited and I thought I would do anything to meet him! To meet him, I had to sing infront of a huge crowd of people against other people, and the audience had to decide who was best. But weirdly in my dream I had only 2 minutes to prepare. And i went on stage and the piano/keyboard was an actual computer keyboard and I thought I CANT USE THIS!!! and I ran of crying, and then someone handed me a guitar and I just sang Hey Soul Sister by train but I forgot all the words! It was horrible and in the end I lost. But then the next day mika personally sent me a letter saying it was ok that I didnt win because he would let me come anyway because it wasnt fair that I didnt have enough time to prepare. So in the end that dream was ok. It felt quite along dream too because I had 13 hours sleep :teehee:. I have just come back from camp and we didnt get enought sleep at all.

Wow, what an interesting dream! :wub2:

-hey soul sister?? :blink: You should sing grace kelly or someting like this ;)

last night i had my night/dream that i met mika after a gig and he invited me to go somewhere with him we started to walk and talk about stuff, then when we got there the diffrent genders had to be in different lines and then we got separated then i woke up.

I've had one really strange dream of MIKA. we were in some kind of talk show and he started to tell a story about me when I was really drunk and how he and my best friend tried to kill my hangover :D lol :D

Dreamt that I was a Lollipop girl on stage and Mika kissed me on the cheek. :wub2:

After that I read something in the newspaper about it and the title was 'The beauty and the freak' :loco::aah:

EDIT: LOL, it looks like the :aah: smiley is pointing at the :loco: smiley XD

EDIT: LOL, it looks like the :aah: smiley is pointing at the :loco: smiley XD

It does! :roftl:

I dreamt Mika was doing a university lecture type thing at my school (a bit random), and two boys in my class were just watching it just to take the mick outta him, so I basically gave them a piece of my mind. Mika overheard me talking to the boys so he came over, looked me in the eyes, and said "you, Emma, are wonderful". :blush-anim-cl:

Then he walked a bit farther away to continue his lecture and I shouted "you're wonderful too, Mika!" :biggrin2:

T'was a good dream. :biggrin2:

I have had four dreams about him.

1. It was when his concert in Riga was pronounced. I dreamed he was dancing in a white suite, with a big white hat, and there were mirrors all around, and the stage was pink and black.

2. I dreamed he was sitting in my living room, on my couch and singing to me and I was laughing. (Oh, I wish that would happen)

3. I dreamed i ran away from this really horrible guy to Mika's house and he had a party there.

4. 2 days ago, before the show I had a dream about the concert, and I didn't see anything. (I'm glad that it turned out differently in real life!!)

Some time ago I had a funny dream. I was in one room with Mika and some other people and he was writing a new song with them. He was humming some melody in different heights. I liked the lowest one most and others liked it too, so they chosed this. I wanted him to sing more of it, so I could remember and afterwards if it´s famous, say, that I was there when he wrote it! :) But he only hummed fragments of it. Then I left wearing long blue dress, but before going out I took off my shoes and changed them to Mika´s shoes, so I left the building wearing long beautiful dress and big light-brown men´s shoes :D. There were reporters outside and they all started to laugh at me. I was a bit embarrased and didn´t know, why I put on Mika´s shoes. But other though was, that now they all start to talk and gossip about, what was going on inside, if I came out wearing Mika´s shoes :naughty:.

It´s kind of interesting, like some dream symbol of being in someone else´s shoes.:)

I had this dream that me and some friends went to one of Mika's gigs. Part of the gig involved the room filling up with glow-in-the-dark water and there were all these snakes swimming around in it. Then it was the end of the gig and the water all drained away and most people went, but me and my friends stayed on our own in the hall. Then we realized that there were a load of the snakes left on the floor, apparently either mine or one of my friend's uncle worked with these snakes and if we didn't get them back in water they would die. So we found a security guard and told him. He said we should talk to Mika. There was a house connected to the hall and we went into it and it turns out Mika has a secret house in my town!! Mika was sitting on this gorgeous bed and he said we could sit on it too. We all talked a bit and then some of my friends had to go. I asked if they could give me a lift because it was all snowy outside and my mum wouldn't be able to get there. They all said no, so I had to walk home in the snow to tell mum I couldn't get home later (wtf???) and then I walked back to Mika's. My last friend was about to go when I got woken up :aah: Very wierd dream :roftl:

My sister said she had this dream about him where he was being interviewed by Jimmy in this quiz-show thing, but Jimmy was being really picky and kept saying he got the answers wrong :aah: She's not even a Mika fan!!!

My sister said she had this dream about him where he was being interviewed by Jimmy in this quiz-show thing, but Jimmy was being really picky and kept saying he got the answers wrong :aah: She's not even a Mika fan!!!

:aah:

my best friend isn't really a mikafan and dreamt that he kissed her :mf_rosetinted: ..thats not fair imo :sneaky2:

:aah:

my best friend isn't really a mikafan and dreamt that he kissed her :mf_rosetinted: ..thats not fair imo :sneaky2:

no fair :aah: I reckon I must have psychologically damaged my sister by talking about Mika if she's even dreaming about his band, my mum thinks that the amount I talk about him we should all be having Mika dreams, inluding the cat :teehee: oh well, I'm sure it's good for them :mf_rosetinted:

no fair :aah: I reckon I must have psychologically damaged my sister by talking about Mika if she's even dreaming about his band, my mum thinks that the amount I talk about him we should all be having Mika dreams, inluding the cat :teehee: oh well, I'm sure it's good for them :mf_rosetinted:

haha :roftl: I guess that's the same with me and the reason why my friend dreamt about him :biggrin2:

oh yess it'll be very good for them :naughty:

had a funny and weird dream last night. :naughty:

was watchin' tv with mom and sis, and there was a live charity gig going on, and I was :shocked: when i saw it is Mika there. I mean, not because it is charity but because i wasn't there, and it is like 15 mins from my house.. there was also Lady GaGa and one local singer from here - which i really don't like so i frankly don't know wth was he doing there :roftl:

first they announced the performers, and Mika was so cute, smiling :)

first gaga did one song which i didn't recognize. then that local siger Thompson :lmfao: then i asked mom to give me a lift cause i WANTED to be there, she said no, and that i have to call dad - but he wasn't at home. i searched for something to wear and came up with the worst possible shirt i have :naughty:

then a small documentary on Mika was on tv. Mika said: ''Hi I'm Mika and this is my Shepherd dog.'' he was standing there with this GIANT&HAIRY black dog. ''Her name is Nancy and she is a pig.'' :lmfao: wth??!! :roftl: don't ask, i don't know where that came from.:roftl: then they went into one small house. there camera zoomed on Mika's Converse, which were black and he was saying: ''I remember running around..'' ha ha ha :lmfao:

then dear mother woke me up.

had a funny and weird dream last night. :naughty:

was watchin' tv with mom and sis, and there was a live charity gig going on, and I was :shocked: when i saw it is Mika there. I mean, not because it is charity but because i wasn't there, and it is like 15 mins from my house.. there was also Lady GaGa and one local singer from here - which i really don't like so i frankly don't know wth was he doing there :roftl:

first they announced the performers, and Mika was so cute, smiling :)

first gaga did one song which i didn't recognize. then that local siger Thompson :lmfao: then i asked mom to give me a lift cause i WANTED to be there, she said no, and that i have to call dad - but he wasn't at home. i searched for something to wear and came up with the worst possible shirt i have :naughty:

then a small documentary on Mika was on tv. Mika said: ''Hi I'm Mika and this is my Shepherd dog.'' he was standing there with this GIANT&HAIRY black dog. ''Her name is Nancy and she is a pig.'' :lmfao: wth??!! :roftl: don't ask, i don't know where that came from.:roftl: then they went into one small house. there camera zoomed on Mika's Converse, which were black and he was saying: ''I remember running around..'' ha ha ha :lmfao:

then dear mother woke me up.

yea, this is good and funny.. i hope he'll not buy a long-haired black pig.. :lmfao:

Last night I dreamt the whole school went to see mika, and i was there too. And me and my friends got to sit where we wanted, and then before the show, mika came and gave us four baseball bats. Wweird. And you had to dance with them during touches you. and then my camera went weird. and at the break, lots of people left, so we sat near the front, and we could see him properly so we sat back in our places and forgot our stuff, so i went back for it and an old friend of mine was there and she wouldnt give it me back. that was it