Official - Dreams about MIKA thread =)

Shezzy12

I parked my car at the elementry school that for some reason was right across from the high school. All I wanted to do was check my grades with my favorite teacher, when I heard sirens. The elementry school I parked by was on fire, along with my car and everything in it.

After the fire was out, there was this disgusting stench and goo, coming from my car. I opened the door and it all spewed out. My trumpet floated by in the gross goo while my music teacher grabbed at it. He eventually saved it. But I was more worried about my purse and guitar. My purse was completely torn up (how a fire tears up a leather purse, I wouldn't know) and Mika had my guitar in his hands. I wanted to talk to him, but I had no idea what to say. I guess I smiled like an idiot until my mom woke me up.

I parked my car at the elementry school that for some reason was right across from the high school. All I wanted to do was check my grades with my favorite teacher, when I heard sirens. The elementry school I parked by was on fire, along with my car and everything in it.

After the fire was out, there was this disgusting stench and goo, coming from my car. I opened the door and it all spewed out. My trumpet floated by in the gross goo while my music teacher grabbed at it. He eventually saved it. But I was more worried about my purse and guitar. My purse was completely torn up (how a fire tears up a leather purse, I wouldn't know) and Mika had my guitar in his hands. I wanted to talk to him, but I had no idea what to say. I guess I smiled like an idiot until my mom woke me up.

The dream I had last night also featured my guitar! :biggrin2:

At the start of the dream me and my family were on a coach, and Mika was sitting in the seat in front of mine and my sister's. We spoke to him a bit, but both me and Mika were quite shy. :aah:

Then the coach stopped by a lake, and everyone started to get out. But before everyone was out, the coach started to slip into the lake. Mika, my parents and my sister all swam out to safety but I was a bit stuck so my mum and Mika came back to save me! Then I realized my new guitar was still in the coach and I was going to back down into the lake to get it but Mika held me back (which was quite cool! :aah:).

A lucid dream is when you know that you're dreaming. You can influence your dream and can do whatever you like to do.

You need practice for that, like "reality checks".

Oh I see!! :shocked: (Actually I heard about it before, when I went to watch "Inception"... but I didn't know it was called "lucid dreams")

Thanks! It seems really interesting!

THE BEST KISS´S DREAMS ARE...

THEY IN WHAT :furious::huglove::fish:

1.- ´VEN´T GOT ANYTHING "IN HIS HAND,LIFE" THAT OFFER TO HER.

2.- BECAUSE HE SAID ALL OF IT WITH A FEW WORDS SUCH AS::sorry::snog::swoon:

I´LL HOPE TAHT YOU...MY NAME IS.. DON´T FORGET ME...:protest::ban::drunk_sing::hoover:

THIS IT´S "HIS BEST KISS.." MISSUNDERSTOOD FOR YOU...

post-20706-142983691025_thumb.jpg

post-20706-142983691027_thumb.jpg

post-20706-142983691029_thumb.jpg

I've finally had another Mika dream! (I thought the giant poster on my ceiling would be making him appear more, but oh well)

I went to his concert with my friends and we had front row seats! We were running around and having fun. But when Mika came on, he didn't sing any of his songs. He sang cover songs nobody's heard of. And sometimes the music would just play in the background and he would stand there and sort of move around and not even sing along.

Then during the "intermission" he came over to where we were and laid down across the seats and I freaked out but couldn't find my camera. We talked for a while and I basically yelled at him about why he wasn't playing his songs.

Then he did some more "songs" and my friends and I danced around on front of the stage.

After, we went outside to his tour bus and there was a girl standing there signing things for people. Apparently, SHE was the real Mika that everyone thought they were in love with. So we took pictures with her and she signed this picture frame I conveniently had. I was so excited to meet Mika and was totally like OOOHHHHHH I GET IT and was fine with him actually being a girl and nobody seemed to care that all the pictures and videos we see of the curly headed boy were a lie :roftl:

So last night, I had this dream about going to an arts and crafts store that specialized in giagantic stuffed animals. And the biggest one there was this dog and for some reason we had this really long conversation. I'd visit him everyday and never purchase him, because I didn't have 328 bucks to spare. But he kept telling me to buy him. When I asked my mom to help me pay for him she'd just say no, until I cussed at her (which I'd never ever do) and she started crying imideately. Which was weird because she's half deaf and I have to repeat everything I say, she never hears me the first time.

None of that had to do with Mika, but when my alarm went off the first thing I saw when I woke up (and was still in a semi-dreamlike state) was Mika staring at me. I have no pictures of him on my walls, I don't drool over him everyday like most people here and I rarely ever look at pictures of him, so I found it interesting. It only lasted a couple of seconds, but I saw everything his face had to show. He was calm. He had no background and I didn't see anything but his face, but what a look he was giving me! I just guess that today was gonna be a good day, because of that look from the Mika in my mind.

None of that had to do with Mika, but when my alarm went off the first thing I saw when I woke up (and was still in a semi-dreamlike state) was Mika staring at me. I have no pictures of him on my walls, I don't drool over him everyday like most people here and I rarely ever look at pictures of him, so I found it interesting. It only lasted a couple of seconds, but I saw everything his face had to show. He was calm. He had no background and I didn't see anything but his face, but what a look he was giving me! I just guess that today was gonna be a good day, because of that look from the Mika in my mind.

That sounds almost better than a dream-- he was just about invading your subconcious and was almost right there with you! Freaky but cool haha

ps: I like your signature! MCS rules :]

I had this dream some time ago, so I don't really remember everything..

I was in Poland where I had to go to some school where you sleep and so on, and I met some girls who went to te beach with me and then we suddenly were at a field with wet grass. We ran and ran and ran and then we came to another field (which was dry) and there some ppl built something like a stage. Then (of course!) Mika was there screaming instructions into his microphone. He came over to us and for any reason he was angry with me. He spoke PERFECTLY German (The dream is in Poland!!! :biggrin2:) and he told me to go into the tent next to us. I didn't go there I just went away.

Then it went all dark, I was at a street anywhere with many fields around, too and it rained the whole time. My friend was next to me, sitting in a wheelchair and I suddenly knew where we were going. We arrived at a concert-hall and there was a room before the 'real' hall and it was full of people who were screaming and laughing and anyone screamt 'Mika is in here!!!' I just left my friend outside with her wheelchair.. :teehee: And everybody started searching Mika (who was disguised as a pig with superman-kick ass-clothes) because the one who finds him is going get to talk to him in his office.

Of course I found him and I chased him as he wanted to escape into the office (What does an office do in a concert-hall??) Then I went in and Mika was all sad and I asked him if he can show me some things he has from his trips all over the world and he made a face and said 'There is an old calendar from London, come over and look at it.' (:aah:) On the picture there were just some flowers and an old castle. I was sad now, too and I just went out of the room into the concert-hall.

The stage was divided into two parts. On every part there was a toilet. Anyhow the right one looked nicer to me. :aah: And then Mika came on the stage, staring at the toilet (which was standing ON the stage!!!) and walking right over to it. I don't know what happened then, I guess he just went to toilet on stage with all those ppl around :roftl: and then he washed his hands (of course there was a sink, too) and dried them on the flooring (with a BIG smile, you can imagine that, I'm sure.. :biggrin2:) Soo and that's the end, I guess..

Sry for writing so much, I guess it was just because twitter as over capacity.. xD

Edited by nemobaermydog

:teehee:

The stage was divided into two parts. On every part there was a toilet. Anyhow the right one looked nicer to me. :aah:And then Mika came on the stage, staring at the toilet (which was standing ON the stage!!!) and walking right over to it. I don't know what happened then, I guess he just went to toilet on stage with all those ppl around :roftl: and then he washed his hands (of course there was a sink, too) and dried them on the flooring (with a BIG smile, you can imagine that, I'm sure.. :biggrin2:) Soo and that's the end, I guess..

Sry for writing so much, I guess it was just because twitter as over capacity.. xD

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Dreams are so strange :teehee:

• 2 weeks later...

It was first and last time i have dreamed Mika. It was that night, when Paloma had a tragic injury :shocked:

I was dreaming, that there was a gig in my city, there wasn't a lot of people, so I was standing in first row, Mika was walking on stage, not singing, just doing something, looking for smth. He asked me if i would like to go on stage, I answered: No. Please sing, Mika.

Then I realised, that he is lonely, so I don't know for what reason, I ran home and took wrap, tea, sweets. I tried to ran back, but i was slipping all the time. Finally, I found him sitting on stage and crying :emot-sad:

I got up confused with apprehensions. When was looking for news in the Internet, saw Mika's photo in Celebrities news and horrible article... I am still worried about all Penniman family... :sorry:

Heh..:D The first time I dreamed Mika.. It was the night after his gig.. It was quite.. FUnny..:D in summer I worked at the restaurant.. In Tallinn.. And there were couple of places where Mika wanted to go after his gig.. This is the real life atm. :D So, firstly he wanted to go to "Clazz" this is, where I worked..:D Then he looked "Olde Hansa" and then just went to "Levist Väljas" so.. In my dream.. After his gig.. i went to the Old Town..:D ANd I saw him.. He came to me and asked where he could eat and just chill out with his band and so on..:D So I said " Hey, I just worked in the restaurant "Clazz", it's very good place you can go there". And he said.. "No.. I guess I'm not going there.. But thank you anyway" so, he left.:D And I looked at him.. And started to cry.:D And when I had to woke up..=D

I´d had a dream

Two weekend ago, I was fighting with a cocodrile in a river with the water colour brown very shaked ... then first i was being sunk and after when i was being winner of the battle spinning, twisting around a tree.

I could see pass near to me to Mika & company(I´m not stare who they was clearing only one white dog over his shoulder, all of them on a raft or a boat, or canoa in midle of the river going head to down without control of timon.) He smile me and with his eyes say me "bye", The river is taking itself all of them so far of me...MIka you must to learn the rafting sport.

I really hope that they could survive of this growth of the river on their enterprises, I suposed this...

After this I was eating hungry my cocodrile with good apetite and not cooked it.

So I realized that i was eating his fresh brains no fried and i leave it .

post-20706-142983691684_thumb.jpg

post-20706-142983691686_thumb.gif

post-20706-142983691688_thumb.jpg

post-20706-14298369169_thumb.jpg

Edited by mer

That sounds almost better than a dream-- he was just about invading your subconcious and was almost right there with you! Freaky but cool haha

ps: I like your signature! MCS rules :]

It was! The rest of my day was a million times better because I started it with him In my mind!

Also, THANK YOU! I've never met anyone who likes them! MCS does rule! :naughty:

In my first dream about MIKA, he had cut of his curly hair!!

(a nightmare!!)

but my second dream was much better: I was just walking, with my family and than I saw MIKA :) ! I went to him and said hello, and he recognized me!!

(I really don't know how that could be possible, but everything is possible in a dream) He even gave me a hug. After that I went to his concert...

I love dreaming about him <3