MIka at Osheaga Festival EDIT: NOT CONFIRMED

sunshine931

It's confirmed, I heard Geneviève Borne say it on Radio Énergie this morning... Mika WILL BE at the Osheaga Festival in Montréal !!! The festival takes place at Le Parc Jean Drapeau and lasts two days, september 8th and 9th 2007. We don't know yet on what day Mika is going to perform....

For more info on the Osheaga Festival, here's their official Website :http://www.osheaga.com/

Sooooo who's coming ?! I know I am for sure.... :arf2:

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going! when I phone, the lady told me that in a few weeks they are gonna sold tickets for one day but she can't confirm if Mika is on the list !So I want to be sure and I want to know what day Mika gonna perform!And I don't know who can help me!!!

Natalie x

dont b so sure!

coachella is 3 days for 250$... and it sold out b 4 i could get tix :(

im still trying to get some tho....

Glastonbury is also 3 days for £150, (250 -300 US D?) and they sold out in 1 hour and 40 minutes!

• 2 weeks later...

Why oh Why can I not live near any of the cities Mika visits. It's just not fair. I guess that's what I get for living in the middle of the country. Everyone just passes us by.....:thumbdown:

wellllll I emailed that girl from the radio Geneviève Borne to see if it was really confirmed that Mika will be there cause there's nothing about him on the Osheaga website or myspace... and she wrote back and said that it wasn't confirmed yet but her sources are very good... And anyone who know who Geneviève Brone is, knows that she does have very good sources...

*fingers and toes crossed*

I realy hope that he is gonna be there!

I phone comptoir admission 2 times every week and no ticket for a day are available for now and they don't know which day his gonna perform!

I think they don't know all the artist who is supossed to be there!So we have to check admission frequently!

Natie x

I realy hope that he is gonna be there!

I phone comptoir admission 2 times every week and no ticket for a day are available for now and they don't know which day his gonna perform!

I think they don't know all the artist who is supossed to be there!So we have to check admission frequently!

Natie x

you can also check on Osheaga's myspace :

http://www.myspace.com/osheaga (english)

http://www.myspace.com/osheagafr (french)

I recently received a response to my e-mail to the Osheaga Festival. They advised that Mika was NOT confirmed to perform there. They then added,

"although, anything is possible".

???? :blink:

I posted this earlier today in the thread "Tour Dates".

I recently received a response to my e-mail to the Osheaga Festival. They advised that Mika was NOT confirmed to perform there. They then added,

"although, anything is possible".

???? :blink:

I posted this earlier today in the thread "Tour Dates".

Gah I can't wait to see if he does it or not... All hope is not lost !!!

*fingers and toes crossed*

I'm going to see him in Boston If I have the chance to talk to him I ask him if he's coming back to Montreal for the Osheaga festival or maybe another date more sooner than september!It strange that he come to the US and not to Canada!!!but if you look to the calender he has some days close to the US tour that he has nothing shedule maybe some Canada city will be there!

Natie x

I'm going to see him in Boston If I have the chance to talk to him I ask him if he's coming back to Montreal for the Osheaga festival or maybe another date more sooner than september!It strange that he come to the US and not to Canada!!!but if you look to the calender he has some days close to the US tour that he has nothing shedule maybe some Canada city will be there!

Natie x

Oh that would be very nice of you to ask him if you get the chance to ! And lucky you going to see him in Boston !!!

Some news about the festival ,some new artists as join to the list and no Mika

on it!!!

The tickets for the day will be on sale may 10 !

Natie x

I knoooooooowwww !!! I received an enamil from Osheaga saying new artists announced and I was all so hopefull and Mika wasn't on the list.... :(

All hope is not lost though, they still have many other artists to announce, there is supposed to be 50 of them !

And... he HAS to come back to Montréal...

Me too I'm going to see him in Boston :wink2:

Oh you lucky girl !!!! Is this gonna be the first time you see him or you were at the gig at the Club Soda ?