so Mika is 6' (1.83 m)tall

paula.pop

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh I know! I remember reading in a thread about how he loves to eat, he sure doesn't look like he loves to eat. He's soo skinny which is weird cause I don't usually like really skinny guys but then again Mika is an exception for EVERYTHING.

I don't think it's so weird... I mean, I've tried fatten myself up for years, but it just doesn't work. I can eat anything and I still don't gain weight. :blink: I would like to be a bit heavyer. Still, I'm not too skinny, and neither is Mika. :)

omg all of u ppl are sooo lucky!!! im only like 5'3/ 5'4"ish idk every time i measure its different...but i need to be at least 5'7" to be on americas next top model...:emot-sad::tears: and since im gonna be 16 soon i dont think its gonna happen....omg when i finally meet mika im gonna be up to his waist!! im gonna look sooo stupid!:blink:

I don't think it's so weird... I mean, I've tried fatten myself up for years, but it just doesn't work. I can eat anything and I still don't gain weight. :blink: I would like to be a bit heavyer. Still, I'm not too skinny, and neither is Mika. :)

you my child have been blessed with fast metabolism lol

goddam I wouldnt feel.... that short against Mika lol 5' 9" w00t =D and my friends like 6' something, when I hug him my face... just like sort of goes in to his chest haha magical =D

Yeah, I know people like that. I meant that it's weird for me to find Mika attractive 'cause I don't normally go for skinny guys but Mika is an exception. Normally, all the guys I like are athletic and muscular...

Uhh... no. He said himself on a french interview that he is 6'2'' but his hair makes him seem taller.

That sounds about right. I stood next to him for a photo last week. I'm 5ft 10in and he looked the same height as my dad, who is 6ft 3in.

I've heard Mika is all different heights. He's tall, you can see that in pictures but when I hear he's 6'4", it really isn't that tall to me. A friend of mine is

6'8" !!! He looks like he's in a clown car when he rides in my car. It's quite a site to see!! It's really weird talking to him because I have to look up and I'm not short, I'm 5'10"!!! I like Mika's height though, it's perfect!!!

In one french interview he says 6'2'' but his hair adds height (which may be why so many people are determined he is 6'4''). No doubt his gorgeous curls add at least 2 inches ^_^ I was quite glad to hear he was 6'2'' and not 6'4'' as i'm 5'5'' and 9 inches sounds a lot better than nearly a foot haha Plus, my dad is 6'2'' and its not a bad height. It's one I'm used to being around and while he's tall, it shouldn't be too intimidating ^_^

Yeah saw that interview as well. I'm 5'45" :biggrin2:

I think Mikas got a perfect height :blush-anim-cl: 6'2" is 1.88976 cm ~ 1.89 cm :cool:

I am 190 cm, and when I met him I was taller... Dunno how that would be in feet?

190 cm is 6'25" so Mika's a bit shorter than you :wink2:

• 5 months later...

He's tall, and definitely taller than me (1.69 m) but he's not THAT tall if you know what I mean.

He's not freakishly tall, just a tall guy. Like medium-tall.

When you stand next to him he doesn't actually seem that tall to be honest, quite accessible :biggrin2: