Cuckoo from Lithuania;)

Emanuelle

Well, hi:) Jesus. I'm soooo glad I found this club, in my country there are no forums about Mika:> Ok. Something about me:

Name: Gintare Emanuelle(everyone calls Emanuelle or just Elle:)

Country: Lithuania. I understand. Not everyone knows it:D It's a small land in Europe near the Baltic.

I got to know about Mika from radio, when I heard his song (yeah, Relax...:D*). Then I fell in love with his creation. However, it was few months ago. I became really interested in Mika lately. I cannot live a day without searching new unseen videos from concerts and so on. It's a frightening obsession:D.

One day I decided to start to communicate with others Mika's fans - that's why I got into this club:))

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome here Emanuelle!!

I know where Lithuania is, hehe..One of my good friends is Lithuanian! Unfortunately he left Kuwait and is back in Lithuania, no more Mindaugas *sigh*

ANYWAYSSSSS......WELCOME TO MIKALANDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...
Well, hi:) Jesus. I'm soooo glad I found this club, in my country there are no forums about Mika:> Ok. Something about me:

Name: Gintare Emanuelle(everyone calls Emanuelle or just Elle:)

Country: Lithuania. I understand. Not everyone knows it:D It's a small land in Europe near the Baltic.

I got to know about Mika from radio, when I heard his song (yeah, Relax...:D*). Then I fell in love with his creation. However, it was few months ago. I became really interested in Mika lately. I cannot live a day without searching new unseen videos from concerts and so on. It's a frightening obsession:D.

One day I decided to start to communicate with others Mika's fans - that's why I got into this club:))

Gee, mate, hi!!!!!!!! Lithuanian! :punk: Great, sveika atvykusi!!