Mika Mika Mikaaaaa

jsap10690

hey everyone!

Its been a while because I jsut got back from a trip to the east coast (New York and Boston) with my mom to look at colleges. I missed everyoneee and all of my Mikaness but I have to say it was impossible to get away ( which made me very happy). Everywhere I went I either heard or saw Mika. In a bunch of the stores I went to in New york they were playing him and it made me very proud. On the way home I bought four magazines for the airplane and all FOUR had articles about Mika. These included elle, teen vogue, people, and OK (either album reviews or full page profiles), and they all had nice things to say. I jsut think its so cool hows succesful hes becoming and how much publicity hes getting. I'm sure theres alot more to come.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey everyone!

Its been a while because I jsut got back from a trip to the east coast (New York and Boston) with my mom to look at colleges. I missed everyoneee and all of my Mikaness but I have to say it was impossible to get away ( which made me very happy). Everywhere I went I either heard or saw Mika. In a bunch of the stores I went to in New york they were playing him and it made me very proud. On the way home I bought four magazines for the airplane and all FOUR had articles about Mika. These included elle, teen vogue, people, and OK (either album reviews or full page profiles), and they all had nice things to say. I jsut think its so cool hows succesful hes becoming and how much publicity hes getting. I'm sure theres alot more to come.

It's funny isn't it...if you hear him on the radio a surge of happiness fills you, and you feel really proud of him, as if he's your son, or friend or a family member...yet we don't actually know him LOL

It's funny isn't it...if you hear him on the radio a surge of happiness fills you, and you feel really proud of him, as if he's your son, or friend or a family member...yet we don't actually know him LOL

Mika was in Debenhams today! I felt very proud!

Totally agree he's like a best friend you know soooooooooo much about yet mayb will never meet!!! weird really!!!

i thought you meant literally then LOL i was like MIKA WAS IN DEBENHAMS?!?! WHERE?!?!?! Then I realised you meant radio XD

Haha!! I didn't realize that either until just now reading Cazzie's post. That proud feeling is a funny one! Also, the horrible feeling you get when people say mean things. You feel obligated to stick up for him <3

Haha!! I didn't realize that either until just now reading Cazzie's post. That proud feeling is a funny one! Also, the horrible feeling you get when people say mean things. You feel obligated to stick up for him <3

Cazzie lol awww cute nickname!

and OMG I stick up for him all the time. everyone at my work place (well, most) dont like him and they always jab at the fact that they assume his sexuality and I just rip into one! I actually yell at them and throw a paddy!

I don't even KNOW Mika!!

Who DOES that???

Am I insane or obssessed?

haha...probably both

You're in LOOOVVVEEEE :wub2:

It's like "You can't talk SMACK to ma Mika! You don't even KNOW HIM LIKE I DO!!" which I kinda don't but in my delusional mind I do.

LOL well i do always get a warm fuzzeh feeling! :wub2:

The thing is I actually do hit my workmates! well...i hit them all the time actually...even at the smallest things...not too hard though...sometimes! :punk:

I'm not harsh, just passionate. ...VERY passionate...!

it makes me happy. now i can be like, "hey, you remeber that guy mika i told you about?....you can go buy his album at target now!!" woohoo!

Holla!! Its kinda cool cause I told all my friends about him =] And now look what a hit he is! The mika virus is spreading and no ones looking for a cure.

I was defending him tonight to my nephews girlfriend after reading the stupid article in Heat magazine, although to be fair she only wanted to know whether it was a good picture of him, which it was (probably the only good thing about the article).

It's funny because although she's not a fan, she totally gets why I am.

I know!! Im SO proud of mika!!! At the mall in Forever 21 in california, they played Grace Kelly in the store and I got extremely excited!! I was like "are you serious, its MIKA!!!" and everyone stared at me, and I started dancing and singing along in the store!! and right before it had come on I was already listening to him on my i pod and my friend had to get my attention. I was so excited!!:punk::wub2::thumb_yello:

I know!! Im SO proud of mika!!! At the mall in Forever 21 in california, they played Grace Kelly in the store and I got extremely excited!! I was like "are you serious, its MIKA!!!" and everyone stared at me, and I started dancing and singing along in the store!! and right before it had come on I was already listening to him on my i pod and my friend had to get my attention. I was so excited!!:punk::wub2::thumb_yello:

Similar thing happened! Cept to me in a pizza place. I coulddah SWORN I heard grace kelly and my friends and I thought it was one of our phones cause some of us have it as our ring tones, but it was from the restaurant! I did a mika twirl in the middle of the place and danced by to my table <3 I was SOO happy!