I Was Searching And...

CazGirl

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

guess what,if you try to send this person an email it says that he does not wish to be contacted by email and please contact the Admin about it...

You mean an automated message?

Ahhh...aren't consipiracy theories fun? :original: lol

I love them :roftl: They make me laugh all these suspicions :roftl: :roftl:

Sometimes I think Mika reads all this stuff and laugh up his sleeve (don't know if that was right) because we will never find out :roftl:

haha!! Im excited if it is.....

I think Sunny knows it's Mika (if its not that person, then its gotta be someone else).... he's just keeping it a secret from us so we dont bombard them with messages.... [orrr....come to think of it...thats why the email is blocked like you said...]

OOOH I LOVE THIS!!! ITS LIKE A SEXIER MORE EXCITING VERSION OF CLUEDO!!!! YAYYY!!

I love them :roftl: They make me laugh all these suspicions :roftl: :roftl:

Sometimes I think Mika reads all this stuff and laugh up his sleeve (don't know if that was right) because we will never find out :roftl:

Well...there's an Egyptian proverb that fits our situation appropriately, "what we have to pay for today, will be free tomorrow."

We're all wondering, "is it him?" today, but seriously, if we wait, we'll find out...All in due time my friends, all in due time :wink2:

Ok, Ok, this was my second account! :D No, kidding, but if he reads forums he has to be registered, hasn't he? I don't remember if guests can read forums, so... If it's him, great, if it's not him, OK :) Probably he has got now about 200 messages in his inbox :P

Well...there's an Egyptian proverb that fits our situation appropriately, "what we have to pay for today, will be free tomorrow."

We're all wondering, "is it him?" today, but seriously, if we wait, we'll find out...All in due time my friends, all in due time :wink2:

You know.....Good things come to those who wait..... :blink:

i hope we find out, and you can only read certain threads if your a guest, i think he whould want to see some of the pictures we put up of him, alot of them are pictures we took at concerts an sginings and he doesnt have acopy they were posed for so maybe he wants some candid shots

Maybe I'm looking into this too much but, if it is him....

Mika's clever, maybe he linked to his Myspace so that we would look and assume it wasn't Mika because Mika wouldn't put his Myspace cos that would just be obvious. Or with the gender, someone asked 'why didn't he just not put his gender?' maybe he put it because we would assume that he wouldn't put it and decide 'no , this can't be him'. Does that actaully make any sense? Myabe he doesn't log in because he just wants to read the Chat about Mika or general discussion pages and you don't need an account to see those. I dunno...