CazGirl

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/member.php?u=416

Thoughts?!?!?

If in any way, shape or form I wasn't supposed to find this *IF ITS TRUE*, I apologise!!!!!!!!!!

2 referralls! The join date, hmmm... that was the very beginning right? When it was still thought the fan club might be joined to Universal ? I started laughing when I linked to the myspace account... so what does this mean??

2 referralls! The join date, hmmm... that was the very beginning right? When it was still thought the fan club might be joined to Universal ? I started laughing when I linked to the myspace account...

what do the referalls mean? and...what is your EXACT thought? because im very confused :S

Hmm! That's a pretty obvious account, if you ask me. He should have AT LEAST changed his gender. Very poor creeping skillz. Trust me, I know.

well...if he wanted to make it any more obvious it could have been "YES IT'S ME THE REAL MIKA" :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

sorry. i apologise. but had to be done :D

This is VERY interesting. How long were you looking before you found this.

If this is who we think it is, it's a pretty good disguise and a good way of keeping tabs on us. Very sneaky.:naughty:

well...if he wanted to make it any more obvious it could have been "YES IT'S ME THE REAL MIKA" :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

It says last activity was in Feb so then that must mean he reads as a guest, if thats him though..

Very true, very true.. Well I guess we'll never know! Unless he does post that...

To be honest, anyone can link that myspace to their account, referrals means how many people have mentionned that person when joining so they might just have told two friends to join and they mentioned the person... sorry to be pessimistic like...

This is VERY interesting. How long were you looking before you found this.

If this is who we think it is, it's a pretty good disguise and a good way of keeping tabs on us. Very sneaky.:naughty:

a while. i was very bored so i just started searching through. I eventually got to the M section so I thought "eh might as well I'm doing nothing else" and ...I saw that. I wasn't really sure whether to share or not...in case it is, you know? But I really wanted to know everyone's opinions.

To be honest, anyone can link that myspace to their account, referrals means how many people have mentionned that person when joining so they might just have told two friends to join and they mentioned the person... sorry to be pessimistic like...

no it's okay. I was just curious to see if it was or not.

what do the referalls mean? and...what is your EXACT thought? because im very confused :S

I don't know what referrals are. I've noticed most people don't have them but a few do. I was hoping someone knew.

I don't have an EXACT thought lol... but it's just so suggestive especially when I don't have a clue. The join date is so early on, you could think it was possible for him to have joined then during the excitement of a new fan club starting out in your name... if he's not superstitious about things like that? No postings, no emails allowed to that person-- although that's not so unusual I suppose.

This is silly but is it possible to put someone else's myspace account as yours just for linking purposes?

I don't actually see why you need an account to read here. It's not as if he needs to see the members only section of interviews with himself.?

I don't know what referrals are. I've noticed most people don't have them but a few do. I was hoping someone knew.

I don't have an EXACT thought lol... but it's just so suggestive especially when I don't have a clue. The join date is so early on, you could think it was possible for him to have joined then during the excitement of a new fan club starting out in your name... if he's not superstitious about things like that? No postings, no emails allowed to that person-- although that's not so unusual I suppose.

This is silly but is it possible to put someone else's myspace account as yours just for linking purposes?

I don't actually see why you need an account to read here. It's not as if he needs to see the members only section of interviews with himself.?

yes you can link someone else's myspace, you just type their name in, and referrals are the amount of people that have named your username as the person who told you about the site when you sign up..

I really don't know. But I mean like, when I joined up, when I entered my myspace account, I didn't even give a second thought to add his myspace. But that's just me. Even if I didn't have one I wouldn't have thought that. But like I said, that's just me. I don't think things through XD

hahaha it could be some poor innocent guy and when he eventually logs on again and sees that he'll be like OOOOH A THREAD ABOUT MEEEEE

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

but yeah anyway...does seem a bit coincidental but...*HOPES*

I really don't know. But I mean like, when I joined up, when I entered my myspace account, I didn't even give a second thought to add his myspace. But that's just me. Even if I didn't have one I wouldn't have thought that. But like I said, that's just me. I don't think things through XD

hahaha it could be some poor innocent guy and when he eventually logs on again and sees that he'll be like OOOOH A THREAD ABOUT MEEEEE

lol doubt its him, for one it says MIKA FAN, n if it was a disguise y wud he link himself 2 his myspace page lol?

i just dun thnk its him cos he prolly cums on as a guest, thnk he wud feel too big headed 2 actualy get an account on here? eh i dunno... BUT

if it is mika... HIII!! :D:D:D:D LOVE UUU!! ;D;D;D;D!!

:naughty::mf_lustslow::punk:

lol doubt its him, for one it says MIKA FAN, n if it was a disguise y wud he link himself 2 his myspace page lol?

i just dun thnk its him cos he prolly cums on as a guest, thnk he wud feel too big headed 2 actualy get an account on here? eh i dunno... BUT

if it is mika... HIII!! :D:D:D:D LOVE UUU!! ;D;D;D;D!!

:naughty::mf_lustslow::punk:

i know it says mika fan silly...but maybe thats a disguise...and he linked his myspace page to give fans a clue?

XD

all in the name of hopeless hope!

Hmm...I....I doubt it's him. ;_;

I don't know. It just seems kinda like someone joined real fast and then just...forgot about this place.

I could be wrong and it could actually be him!...But...still.

and referrals are the amount of people that have named your username as the person who told you about the site when you sign up..

Really?

I thought they were something you get when you do something bad.

For example, spamming, innapropriate comments, etc.

Kinda like a warning, ya know?

EDIT: Omg! Same avatar picture in a row!....it's a sign. lol.

Hmm...I....I doubt it's him. ;_;

I don't know. It just seems kinda like someone joined real fast and then just...forgot about this place.

I could be wrong and it could actually be him!...But...still.

Really?

I thought they were something you get when you do something bad.

For example, spamming, innapropriate comments, etc.

Kinda like a warning, ya know?

Nah, coz i put my friend aislinn on as the person who referred me to the site, and 10 seconds later she had 1 referral.. so.. yanno... lol...

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

It's definitely funny in an odd way... and the way the excitment builds so quickly here when there's even a whiff of him being a member (for example) I almost expect someone to have a bit of fun with it all (although this was pretty early on)

Lookovermyshoulder seems to have been pretty intentionally suggestive in his comments :roftl: after so many people put his name out there!

It's definitely funny in an odd way... and the way the excitment builds so quickly here when there's even a whiff of him being a member (for example) I almost expect someone to have a bit of fun with it all (although this was pretty early on)

Lookovermyshoulder seems to have been pretty intentionally suggestive in his comments :roftl: after so many people put his name out there!

naaahhh, it's not Lookovermyshoulder...ive just searched some of his posts >_<

i think i need to sleep.