Question about Mika??

kjoshi

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think they mean why are there two seperate albums *i.e different bonus tracks*

As for the last question...this is MY *OPINION*

We all now know Mika had his heartbroken and I reckon he wrote these songs to vent out his feelings. Maybe they're just too emotional for him to perform.

Happy Ending is one of my fave's. I think it would be a great song to hear live. Mayb he'll change his show in a litttle whens he tours the Uk again,just make it a little different 4 ppl. who have already seen him!!:)

I remember someone here mentioning a long while back that Martin said they were working on Happy Ending or rather bringing it to a point at which Mika would be happy with it being performed live. And that all along the record company was eager for Mika to perform it in concert . (I'm not sure how accurately I remembered that:blink: ).

Have no idea about the reason for the different bonus tracks in U.K. and U.S. When Erase was first heard here, I remember there was a lot of mixed opinion, some saying it really had an "American" sound to it. (?)

first discussed here, I think:naughty:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1323&highlight=erase

I think they mean why are there two seperate albums *i.e different bonus tracks*

As for the last question...this is MY *OPINION*

We all now know Mika had his heartbroken and I reckon he wrote these songs to vent out his feelings. Maybe they're just too emotional for him to perform.

Yes, thought so,too - but then I remembered that he does perform Over my shoulder live and (at least to me) this is the saddest song ever... I'm overwhelmed by emotions evey single time I hear it...

For the first question he needs choir for Happy Ending and for Erase it hasn't been released over in UK. Plus, he can't play everything in a small venue. He will prob wait for a while as this tour is just "This is MIKA!" tour, but the hype has gone wild making him more popular than expected.

As for the question about different songs in different countries, it happens often with other groups/groups I like. It increases sales as UK fans will want the US CD aswell as the UK one, as it has new things on that the UK hasn't heard yet and vice versa. The Japanese usually get the best deal as its usually one of the last places for promotion so they get all the new stuff that hasn't been released elsewhere xx

I'm not sure of it but I think he performed Happy Ending at le Trabendo in Paris. And for his sister, I was wondering too. I suppose she's about 10 according to the videos, she looks quite young.

I became really interested in Mika's life:D Does he have more brothers or sisters? I know he has a little sister and wrote her a song(Lollipop, I think). But what is her age, indeed?:)

There's many threads about these already, Im sure you'd find loads of information using the search for example. :wink2:

Really sorry;) Ok!;)

No sorrys! I just thought if that'd help... :D

Oh and about the question why doesn't Mika usually sing Happy Ending,

I agree with you. It could need the choir and the orchestra...