FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hehe dont worry about it Big Girl :blush-anim-cl:

But its horrible having got your car broken into ...it totally freaked my sister out into retrieving her car from the car park she was so close to tears

I dont think i will ever feel so safe parking my car anywhere ever again :boxed:

Last night was absolutely amazing guys! I'm sorry I didn't introduce myself sooner :( Was feeling a bit shy :blush-anim-cl: and I was embarrassed cos I said I would call Bexxy and I forgot her number :blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl: *sorry Bexxy*

Its a shame that the whole car thing happened at the end! We had a nightmare journey home, but meeting everybody was great and Mika was absolutely out of this world. Everybody who came with me says Hi and Mark (my hubby) wants me to thank everyone who came over to help with the car :wink2:

One good thing that came out of it though was that because of it all we hung around longer than we probably would've done (actually, we probs. would've hung around anyway lol) and got to meet Mika and Mikas dad spent ages talking with Mark - he actually went over to him to make sure he was alright and when we were leaving he stayed and waited to see if we were alright and said "bye, God bless" he is such a sweetie :blush-anim-cl:

Hiya Big Girl!

I didn't realise who you were until Freddie pointed you out to me in the audience!

(I expected you to have a blonde wig and be wearing a basque!:naughty: )

I'd have spoken to you in the queue if I'd known who you were. My husband was looking very bored and reading his Terry Pratchet book and your husband said that it was a good book. Blokes!

I hope that the car incident didn't spoil the brilliant night for you,

MM

x

lol i think my sister was pretty bored in the queue aswell ...she looks a little cheesed off in the picture Cathy took of us :roftl:

It went sooo fast! We spend the whole time painting each other though hahahah It was pretty entertaining!

i guess we entertained ourselves by taking regular trips to macdonalds....talking to that lovely security guy as well ermmm i cant remember but for me the 3 - 4 hours went by really fast :bleh:

hehe dont worry about it Big Girl :blush-anim-cl:

But its horrible having got your car broken into ...it totally freaked my sister out into retrieving her car from the car park she was so close to tears

I dont think i will ever feel so safe parking my car anywhere ever again :boxed:

I think it was that car park (the one next to the academy) it was horrible (and it cost over £8 to park there!) We should've parked in the one across the road, but we were just relieved to find the place (don'tcha just love hindsight :sneaky2: ) Six cars were broken into on the level ours was, and our alarm must've gone off, but apparently there is no cctv on the upper level and the security guard didn't hear anything (or so he said :sneaky2: ) . Dawn and Charlies car was parked near ours and didn't get touched - and they have a better car than us!!!

I can't remember what I was looking at... Oh yeah, Mika's bare back that was in my face most of the time hahahahah. It's all just a blur though. The video my mate took is really good so I can't wait for him to upload it :D

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=11500827&albumId=655351

Here are some of my (good) photo's.

Your photos are all so wonderful Jennie -- I don't know which one I like best :)

Thanks!

dcdeb

Hiya Big Girl!

I didn't realise who you were until Freddie pointed you out to me in the audience!

(I expected you to have a blonde wig and be wearing a basque!:naughty: )

I'd have spoken to you in the queue if I'd known who you were. My husband was looking very bored and reading his Terry Pratchet book and your husband said that it was a good book. Blokes!

I hope that the car incident didn't spoil the brilliant night for you,

MM

x

LOL :roftl: Mark has every single TP book and rarely reads anything else!! Mark, Dawn (red hair), Charlie and Charlotte (brown/blonde hair!!) thought you were all great! Mark has registered on here now (as Holy Johnny!!) and will probably post later (he is at work atm)! Dawn & Charlie don't have a PC, but as soon as they get one, I'm sure we'll be hearing from them too! and Charlotte is now officially obsessed too!!

The evening was amazing and I definitely have brilliant memories, so the car thing didn't really spoil it, it was just rubbish timing, cos when Mika came out my mind was kinda half on that and I missed out on the group photo!! Oh well next time eh?!

nipped back quickly (kids like burnt tea - honest!):

this is my "photos from last night" album - all 2 pages of it! (I hope - let me know if it works ok)

http://s29.photobucket.com/albums/c260/cathij0269/mika/

Sorry some are very blurry - lots of jumping happening and a poor phone camera.

Apologies to Jennie - just as I tried to take photo, confetti machine started and scared life out of me!:shocked:

must try and catch up with this thread!

LOL :roftl: Mark has every single TP book and rarely reads anything else!! Mark, Dawn (red hair), Charlie and Charlotte (brown/blonde hair!!) thought you were all great! Mark has registered on here now (as Holy Johnny!!) and will probably post later (he is at work atm)! Dawn & Charlie don't have a PC, but as soon as they get one, I'm sure we'll be hearing from them too! and Charlotte is now officially obsessed too!!

The evening was amazing and I definitely have brilliant memories, so the car thing didn't really spoil it, it was just rubbish timing, cos when Mika came out my mind was kinda half on that and I missed out on the group photo!! Oh well next time eh?!

Definately Next time :thumb_yello:

this is my "photos from last night" album - all 2 pages of it! (I hope - let me know if it works ok)

Apologies to Jennie - just as I tried to take photo, confetti machine started and scared life out of me!:shocked:

Arggghh Cathy you got me :shocked:

wowowow these are brilliant pics cathy!!!!:thumb_yello:

Thanks for your help last night :wink2: Loved the wig btw!!

Somebody could have warned me how silly i looked :shocked:

DSC00035.jpg

I must have been Mad :shocked::naughty:

You didn't look silly Bexxy, you looked great (where did you find those leg warmers?!!!) !! I felt really boring in comparison with you guys!!

Your photos are great! And I love your captions! :)

Thank you!

dcdeb

lol thats because we were Royalty :naughty:

Een though it was pretty embarrassing walking up and down the dtreet dressed as we were....it was kind of Nice aswell being Noticed :wink2:

mikafanclub.jpg

you have Cathy in the pink wig, Blue with the orange flower necklace, then there is Kata and freddie who you know, theen mika Mad you can just see her face and Nicole . Left to right