2007 - Mika Birmingham Carling Academy 17th May

FREDDIESDOUBLE

I forgot to say earlier that after we'd said our goodbyes to Freddie and co, we started walking back to the multi storey carpark and Mika's mum appeared walking in the same direction as us and I couldn't help saying "your son is wonderful" and she said "I think that you're all wonderful"!!!!!!!!!!!!

We've always known that we're all wonderful here, but now it's official because Mika's mum says so!:naughty:

Oh wow :shocked: I think she is wonderful :wub2: She was so incredibly nice when we talked to her in London also, completely saved my night there :wub2:

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Awwww Wow well i think Mika's Mum is wonderful aswell i believe there is a thread somewhere around here for Mika's Mum already :biggrin2:

And as to how Mika reacted when that girl stroked his hair...i guess he just smiled lol and the security man gave her the evils LOL

I've got some more photos but these are just 3 of the fan club gang for now.

Sorry about the quality - phone camera not brill quality and has no flash loving The MFC gang with MIKA (thats me at the bottom in the front with pink wig - falling over and loosing my tiara, think Mika is scared with me down there - seems to be protecting himself , cant think why??!!!LOL!) and freddies close up with MIKA

[ATTACH]1960[/ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]1962[/ATTACH][/ATTACH][ATTACH]1963[/ATTACH]

will post more when I have calmed down a bit and picked kids up from school. Looking forward to my daughters reaction to a personal autograph I got for her (she couldn't come to gig so Mika signed her unused ticket).

Love to all

speak later

Cathi XXXX

:punk:

...I love this pics!!!:wub2:

Awwww Wow well i think Mika's Mum is wonderful aswell i believe there is a thread somewhere around here for Mika's Mum already :biggrin2:

And as to how Mika reacted when that girl stroked his hair...i guess he just smiled lol and the security man gave her the evils LOL

To be honest, I was quite surprised that Mika had such a miserable git of a bodyguard. I know that they're meant to be hard, but he was a right killjoy. When he said "that's your lot" at the end Mika looked as if he would have been perfectly happy to carry on chatting for a while longer. I think that he felt embarassed by the bloke's surly attitude!

ok well firstly...where do i apply to get Big Girls Job for the second tour? :wink2:

And yes that security guy scares me to death he is going to haunt my nightmares for sure ... i think Big Girl would be much nicer doing Mika's security :biggrin2:

Um. *has a heartattack*

Seriously, Jennie, you are the luckiest luckiest girl alive. OH MY GOSH. I am green with envy! :D

Reading all of this is just making me NEED to meet Mika. Ahhh, 29 more days until the possibility...

I've been waiting all night and all day for these pics. He's gona offline without sending the rest!!!! :( I want to see the one of me with Mika!!!!!

well if the others are anything to go by....its going to be a great Picture aswell :shocked:

I've been waiting all night and all day for these pics. He's gona offline without sending the rest!!!! :( I want to see the one of me with Mika!!!!!

These photos are really great Jennie - I was sitting here swooning!!!!

Look forward to the rest, and the videos!! :thumb_yello: