mika on stage!!!

Steph

!:groupwave:

mika's stage performances..mhmh!:

what an interesting character to watch!!!

one minute he raves like a hungry animal, full of raw aggression and wild,

stomping up and down, looking for prey...

the next he's sitting calmly at the piano, moving his hands slowly over the keys, singing controlled, camly with his beautiful voice melting the ice and sending goosepimples down our backs...:angel_not:

what a unique performer, what a man, Mika, you've got us under your spell!::harp::serenade::angel_not:

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly what I saw yesterday in MIlan!

let me add:

finally, a perfect gentleman speaking with anyone annoying him with autographs and pics, polite and well- educated young lord!:wub2:

strongly linked to his family!

a real transformer! so dear to our hearts!:wub2:

He satisfies every aspect of our life.

Exactly what I saw yesterday in MIlan!

let me add:

finally, a perfect gentleman speaking with anyone annoying him with autographs and pics, polite and well- educated young lord!:wub2:

strongly linked to his family!

a real transformer! so dear to our hearts!:wub2:

He satisfies every aspect of our life.

Totally agree............I think that is why so many of us are under his spell! It is the complete package...........everything about Mika is just amazing!

You are so absolutely right Steph... :thumb_yello:

Mika is such an amazing performer, every time I watch his videos I sit and watch and listen with a big smile on my face... I am really looking forward to May 17th to see and hear the real thing! :punk:

:band:

the next he's sitting calmly at the piano, moving his hands slowly over the keys, singing controlled, camly with his beautiful voice melting the ice and sending goosepimples down our backs...:angel_not:

what a unique performer, what a man, Mika, you've got us under your spell!::harp::serenade::angel_not:

Mmmmm... yummy description, Steph! That's our man! That's why we love him so much!:wub2: He is a true performer, true "show-off" in his own words... :thumb_yello:

yeah i watched his live show on the msn live and it was great with all the changes in his dancing and singing. the one where he sits on the piano and sings that song with the lady on cello and the guy singing the high notes, was a great part of the show.

it was just fantastic its great to finally find someone who can sing and also give off a great buzz with his dancing and interaction with the audience.

yeah i watched his live show on the msn live and it was great with all the changes in his dancing and singing. the one where he sits on the piano and sings that song with the lady on cello and the guy singing the high notes, was a great part of the show.

it was just fantastic its great to finally find someone who can sing and also give off a great buzz with his dancing and interaction with the audience.

I haven't seen any vids where he sits on the piano! Do you have a link?

Mmmmm... yummy description, Steph! That's our man! That's why we love him so much!:wub2: He is a true performer, true "show-off" in his own words... :thumb_yello:

a true performer, ripping us apart with our emotions,

Mika:

'playing live is where it all comes together' and: 'the reward of playing live, the hook of the tune down to the feel of the beat when you are playing it live, that's what it's all about'

and he certainly takes us to his fantasies!

that is all true! he's so amazing! he can take you to his world in any moment just with his voice, his music, his manners, his talk.....he's just so genuine and his energy contagious!

and i agree with robertina: he's so polite, he always finds time to thank his fans, sign autographs and even talk to them! he's such a great talker:naughty:

We're all bewitched by mika! otherwise we wouldn't be here every single day most of the time!:roftl:

he takes us to his fantasies and beyond....

we are bewitched by him and he is bewitched by us!

We certainly need him but I also think that he needs us!

That's most true, Steph. Im convinced he likes and needs this strict contact with people as he does not want to loose control on his life. We help him keep his feet on the ground...

even if 'sometimes' lol:roftl: we look at him as a god.....

htrytgitormbjkvf