philippa, your project is made very beautiful!!!! (i wish we could do such things at school, too...)

i'd like to post a pic, but i don't know how...:blush. could you help me?

do you have photobucket? well upload them on there. then it gives you an img. link. copy that when your posting a reply, into when you click on the picture symbol. put in the link you have from photobucket and it should work!:thumb_yello:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We have a lot of talented girls on this thread :shocked::wub2:

Here's a painting I made :blush-anim-cl:

IMG_0032.jpg

:shocked:You're talented too! :thumb_yello::mf_lustslow:Your painting looks fabulous!! Wish I was able to do that, but I'm not a painter.....Will never be one too. I'll throw out my creative feelings with music, by playing my clarinet or guitar.....

:shocked:You're talented too! :thumb_yello::mf_lustslow:Your painting looks fabulous!! Wish I was able to do that, but I'm not a painter.....Will never be one too. I'll throw out my creative feelings with music, by playing my clarinet or guitar.....

me too, onyl take the clarinet and make it a piano or keyboard, adn keep the guitar. lol AMAZING PAINTING!

We have a lot of talented girls on this thread :shocked::wub2:

Here's a painting I made :blush-anim-cl:

IMG_0032.jpg

You didn't make that!!! Well you did it's just that it looks SO much like the real thing that I almost couldn't believe it.

I WISH I was that talented!!!

me too, onyl take the clarinet and make it a piano or keyboard, adn keep the guitar. lol AMAZING PAINTING!

Thank you!

You didn't make that!!! Well you did it's just that it looks SO much like the real thing that I almost couldn't believe it.

I WISH I was that talented!!!

:naughty:

I admit that i copied MIKA from my poster but the rest i made it by myself :bleh:

We can start a band then:thumb_yello: Making music rules too:punk:

I have not finished but here is my Billy Brown! I want to give it to Mika the next time I am going to meet him :biggrin2:

IMG_0001.jpg

Ow it looks fabulous, again! Please post a pic when it's finished! It's stunning, even if it's not even ready:thumb_yello:

love it!!!

you got an A no?

i would love to do a project about mika! :bleh:

thank you :blush-anim-cl:

I havent actually got it back yet, i hope so though!

The teacher i gave it to thoguh to mark hardly ever marks things :thumbdown:

so i thought id better take a few pictures in case i dont get it back ^_^

Cazinha, lovely works! I think i've seen these in your MySpace before :blush-anim-cl:

Hey, Foxxy!! How are you?? :wink2:

Thanks, everybody! All the fan-art that was posted after me is so cute! Loved them all ;)

;**

yay i figured out how to post pics that aren't links!

sorry they're gunna be really big!!:blush-anim-cl:( i really hate it cuz i can't hide all the mistakes i've made when they're really big)

my pillow:

030.jpg[/img]

one drawing:

002-1.jpg[/img]

another drawing

005.jpg[/img]

006.jpg[/img]

and last one i promise, i don't know why i put the worst one last he looks like a monkey to me in this on:naughty:

009.jpg[/img]

wow musicfreak,those r awesome!

u know what,we should suggest an album filled with artwork from the mfc top be given to mika! probably as a new year present?or a valentine's day present perhaps.he's gonna love it! doubtlessly speaking :thumb_yello:

wow musicfreak,those r awesome!

u know what,we should suggest an album filled with artwork from the mfc top be given to mika! probably as a new year present?or a valentine's day present perhaps.he's gonna love it! doubtlessly speaking :thumb_yello:

aww thanx!:bleh:

that's a great idea...have they already made on of those? or maybe that was some other album...not sure, :thumb_yello:

They're lovely especially the pillow :thumb_yello:

yay i figured out how to post pics that aren't links!

sorry they're gunna be really big!!:blush-anim-cl:( i really hate it cuz i can't hide all the mistakes i've made when they're really big)

my pillow:

030.jpg[/img]

They're lovely especially the pillow

musicfreak, the pillow's beautiful!!! î like that so big!!!!:shocked::thumb_yello:. and the first drawing's amazing!!

thank you!:thumb_yello: it means a lot to me, really!

i saw that fabric last summer and was :shocked:. i fell in love w/ it cuz it looked like mika's love today cover. so i got a bunch, and made me and my friend a pillow and also my mika mail partener one too:naughty:. i went crazy. my mom's like 'you're makin another one!:shocked:" :naughty:

thank you!:thumb_yello: it means a lot to me, really!

i saw that fabric last summer and was :shocked:. i fell in love w/ it cuz it looked like mika's love today cover. so i got a bunch, and made me and my friend a pillow and also my mika mail partener one too:naughty:. i went crazy. my mom's like 'you're makin another one!:shocked:" :naughty:

lol is this another one on the left? :naughty: