• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

mindofanartistmika003.jpg

mindofanartist012.jpg

I finished this today....I plan to send it to the yearbook,please tell me what you think...

It's A3 so it can't be scanned,sadly, and the quality sucks, but anyways...it looks nice...and I like it...:)

Oh My God! OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG! :shocked:

I just wanna to have your talent in the future :blush-anim-cl:

I know how you feel :crybaby::crybaby:

*offers tissue*

But your art is amazing too.

Like CazGirl's birthday card- I couldn't have made that. Well, maybe I could but it would have taken me a VERY long time to make it look half as decent as that.

mindofanartist012.jpg

I finished this today....I plan to send it to the yearbook,please tell me what you think...

It's A3 so it can't be scanned,sadly, and the quality sucks, but anyways...it looks nice...and I like it...:)

Wow!!! that's so perfect! I have no words to say how much i love it!!

it's amazing wonderful great you're a genius!!! :wub2::wub2::wub2:

mindofanartist012.jpg

:boxed:

THAT ONE IS AMAZING!! :thumb_yello: How do you do that?

mindofanartist012.jpg

OH - MY - GOSH. :shocked:

This is seriously TOO beautiful, & WHAT an idea!

i looove it so much! & HOW did you do the face-texture, it looks so soft!

wowowowowowowoowowwoow! :mf_lustslow:

*brings Kleenex* Can I join in?

The crap I've posted seems inferior to what other people have put up...

count me in,huwaaaaaaa..:boxed:

they're really good at art compared to my minor talent.way way much better i'm telling you! we shoudl somehow organize an mfc art exhibition somehow,as a new project.:wink2:

mindofanartist012.jpg

OMG ZSINA! i cant even come to explain how beautiful and amazing and breathtaking that is! and i am not just saying that! that is the most beautiful drawing i have ever seen! it is so realistic and creative! do you take art classes or have you always been able to draw that beautifully! how long does it take you to draw something like that??!?!?!?!

mindofanartist012.jpg

:jawdrop:

goddd

it`s so f*cking amazinggg!!!!!!

all.. it`s a piece of art! :mf_lustslow:

mika would be amazed if he saw this!