yes yes, the same here :wink2:

oh..you are from HK! Have you seen him?? he was there some days ago... :wub2:

yes, I met him before the show and I got an autograph of him. It's really amazing!:blush-anim-cl: But I didn't take a picture with him and ask him for a hug, too bad. (how greedy I am?!)

And hey, I like your work, curly hair is really, really hrad to draw! But you DID it!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yes, I met him before the show and I got an autograph of him. It's really amazing!:blush-anim-cl: But I didn't take a picture with him and ask him for a hug, too bad. (how greedy I am?!)

And hey, I like your work, curly hair is really, really hrad to draw! But you DID it!

Oh thank you ^^ ...it's a pleasure drawing Mika...especially neck, lips and hair :bleh:

Well...don't be greedy :naughty: you are very lucky, I haven't meet him personally even if i went to his concert on april :sad:

Oh thank you ^^ ...it's a pleasure drawing Mika...especially neck, lips and hair :bleh:

Well...don't be greedy :naughty: you are very lucky, I haven't meet him personally even if i went to his concert on april :sad:

You will meet him somedays!:wink2:

Zsina-wheres yours today???:biggrin2:

Blah...dont even mention..I am so lazy..I cant finish it....maybe coz its not of Mika's face this time..oups....this was a bit more about my new one..but well..you will be the first to see..I'll show it here as soon I manage to finish it....

Its preatty bad yet....:lol3:

Oh and Kitekat I love that Mika girl.....:lol3:

Okay..so finally I finished it...my DevArt didnt work so I uploaded it to photobucket....It took me almost 5 hours...I dunno if it worth or not..but well..you might can tell.....So its ....Mika! :D

pianist003.jpg

Okay..so finally I finished it...my DevArt didnt work so I uploaded it to photobucket....It took me almost 5 hours...I dunno if it worth or not..but well..you might can tell.....So its ....Mika! :D

pianist003.jpg

I love the pants most. Good job!:thumb_yello:

pianist003.jpg

oh WOW definately worth it Zsina!!!!

it is truely AMAZING :shocked:

Hehe Jolijn....

I think all you need is patience....I started drawing "seriously" in January....before that I could only draw non-figurative stuff...and couldn't even draw a human nose.Yeah.

So when I started I wasnt so good..but if you are patient and you really wanna be good you can be.

I am still not so good, I need a lot of practising....the problem is that I dont have art classes and dont go to anywhere so I have to improve my skills myself at home, ...and whats even a bigger problem that I dont have time.....school....MFC.....:D

But its very nice of you all....:D

And sure, believe me, the only thing you need is practising...:D

pianist003.jpg

it's beautiful!!! GREAT JOB!!!

Zsina-amazing job-as usual:bleh:

you are so patient!:thumb_yello:

and I really really liked the previous sketch (mika head and bit of shoulders) -it also shows something about the author, despite maybe details being tackled less thoroughly

...and I dont even have any energy to finish the yellow wh*re from yesterday...

anyway today my boss guessed the origin (Toulouse-Lautrec, who I admire)...

2005135422413971149_th.jpg

2003692976950472030_th.jpg

Thanks KiteKat...maybe for the nest time I'll try a sketch....but right now I have no idea what to draw....I mean I have an idea..who to draw..but dunno which pic to use....

Ps.: That yellow something is adorable! :D

ok...not a WH*RE, just a courtesan:naughty:

...actually there was a sarcastic bit in some Mika's interview...smth like "..I know I'm a courtesan, but Im not going to be a cheap one..."-sorry, might be a misquote, but I dont remember where exactly I saw it...

Okay..so after Kitekat asked me to make more sketches...yesterday night...I made it....:lol3:

It lasted 20 minutes...and I think its not just a bit cartooned but very scary...anyway I thought I post it..just for you to see I am not that good....:lol3:

cartoonmika.jpg

:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

u definitely have a good eye!

great as usual:bleh:

is it a charcoal stick around ? and the paper size?

(dunno, I find it hard to do the small ones, cos I need some "freedom" for hand movement:bleh: )

Okay..so after Kitekat asked me to make more sketches...yesterday night...I made it....:lol3:

It lasted 20 minutes...and I think its not just a bit cartooned but very scary...anyway I thought I post it..just for you to see I am not that good....:lol3:

cartoonmika.jpg

Oh c'mon Zsina! it's clear that is not finished, but it was good!

the difficult is to make it resemblant and you always manage to do that :wink2:

and the previous one you posted is simply wonderful!!! :thumb_yello::thumb_yello::thumb_yello: