I've started a painting (of the wall from Happy Ending).

100_4786-1.jpg

I need to buy a thinner paintbrush (for the detail), but this is what I have done so far. Now I realize it looks weird right now, but there ARE line drawings on there, you just can't see them, I just made the photo smaller. I'll post it bigger when it's finished, so the completed details can be seen.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

100_4786-1.jpg

I need to buy a thinner paintbrush (for the detail), but this is what I have done so far. Now I realize it looks weird right now, but there ARE line drawings on there, you just can't see them, I just made the photo smaller. I'll post it bigger when it's finished, so the completed details can be seen.

Don't worry, all paintings/drawings look weird while they're being made. :wink2: Like I said before, it's gonna look brilliant! And that's a good idea to buy thinner brushes, or else it might get blob-y. :lol3: Now I'm gonna try and figure out what part of the wall it is you're drawing. :naughty:

Don't worry, all paintings/drawings look weird while they're being made. :wink2: Like I said before, it's gonna look brilliant! And that's a good idea to buy thinner brushes, or else it might get blob-y. :lol3: Now I'm gonna try and figure out what part of the wall it is you're drawing. :naughty:

Oh yeah, was turning blobbly so I stopped before I started. :roftl: I took different things from the wall and put 'em together, so they're not from the exact same place in the video.

Oh yeah, was turning blobbly so I stopped before I started. :roftl: I took different things from the wall and put 'em together, so they're not from the exact same place in the video.

Oh I was already looking for pics of the walls in the Happy Ending video. :roftl: Well this way it will be more original. :naughty:

Oh I was already looking for pics of the walls in the Happy Ending video. :roftl: Well this way it will be more original. :naughty:

It's probably not that visible to see it right now (or maybe it is, I don't know :roftl:) but it will be easier when it's done. Thanks. :wink2:

100_4786-1.jpg

love the happy ending wall! wish i had a wall like that :D

cant wait to see your finished painting!

love the happy ending wall! wish i had a wall like that :D

cant wait to see your finished painting!

You know what? That would actually be a pretty cool wall, for real. Non animated though. :naughty:

Why thank you! I will hopefully finish it tonight.

100_4786-1.jpg

Wowee, I can totally see that looking so awesome when it's finished :wub2: Are you going to paint the whole thing then?

Wowee, I can totally see that looking so awesome when it's finished :wub2: Are you going to paint the whole thing then?

Thank you Danika! :wink2: I will hopefully finish it tonight. My dad is out and I called him and asked him to get a thin paintbrush at the store. He's seen the one's I've got already, so I trust his judgement in finding one that's thinner than what I've already got. :naughty:

Thank you Danika! :wink2: I will hopefully finish it tonight. My dad is out and I called him and asked him to get a thin paintbrush at the store. He's seen the one's I've got already, so I trust his judgement in finding one that's thinner than what I've already got. :naughty:

Woop! Can't wait :punk: In that case I hope his judgment is correct :naughty:

Woop! Can't wait :punk: In that case I hope his judgment is correct :naughty:

Me too...:lmfao:

Edit: He's brought them home. He got a set (:das::roftl:) and I think the thinner of the ones in there should be good. :naughty:

Edited by iadoremika

My painting done.

Before:

100_4786-1.jpg

After:

100_4787-1.jpg

When I finished all the things I'd initially drawn, I decided it looked to empty, so I added some things. Also, there are some things that I couldn't see clearly from the screencaps I took, so I improvised/ made it up (like the X on the little fuzzy's face etc). So I guess you'd call this a Happy Ending wall inspired painting.

I already spot imperfections. :fisch::aah:

My painting done.

Before:

100_4786-1.jpg

After:

100_4787-1.jpg

When I finished all the things I'd initially drawn, I decided it looked to empty, so I added some things. Also, there are some things that I couldn't see clearly from the screencaps I took, so I improvised/ made it up (like the X on the little fuzzy's face etc). So I guess you'd call this a Happy Ending wall inspired painting.

Omg Louise, it looks amazing! I love it!! I love the little thing on the right side, idk exactly what it is but it looks so cute. Brilliant, great job! :thumb_yello:

Omg Louise, it looks amazing! I love it!! I love the little thing on the right side, idk exactly what it is but it looks so cute. Brilliant, great job! :thumb_yello:

Thank you so much Sofia! :biggrin2:

The thing that looks like he has amoebas on him? Or the thing with the lined mouth that looks sorta like a jack-o-lantern?

Thank you so much Sofia! :biggrin2:

The thing that looks like he has amoebas on him? Or the thing with the lined mouth that looks sorta like a jack-o-lantern?

You're very welcome. :wink2:

Both of them, they look adorable! The one that looks like a little hamster with spots or something. :lol3:

I also love the little round one with teeth. :lol3:

My painting done.

Before:

100_4786-1.jpg

After:

100_4787-1.jpg

well done it looks very good

My painting done.

Before:

100_4786-1.jpg

After:

100_4787-1.jpg

it looks sooo cool! wish i could draw a wall like that :D

My painting done.

Before:

100_4786-1.jpg

After:

100_4787-1.jpg

very good!!! great job! :thumb_yello: