Got inspired by you guys, again!

100_0608.jpg

Normally I make really colourful 'projects', but I'm in my final year of becoming a primary school teacher and I don't have a lot of time. But something began to tickle inside and I had to make an 'art project': so this is what turned out.

Edited by ~Wicky~

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've started a painting (of the wall from Happy Ending).

100_4786-1.jpg

I need to buy a thinner paintbrush (for the detail), but this is what I have done so far. Now I realize it looks weird right now, but there ARE line drawings on there, you just can't see them, I just made the photo smaller. I'll post it bigger when it's finished, so the completed details can be seen.

My painting done.

Before:

100_4786-1.jpg

After:

100_4787-1.jpg

When I finished all the things I'd initially drawn, I decided it looked to empty, so I added some things. Also, there are some things that I couldn't see clearly from the screencaps I took, so I improvised/ made it up (like the X on the little fuzzy's face etc). So I guess you'd call this a Happy Ending wall inspired painting.

I already spot imperfections. :fisc h::aa h:

looking greatttttttt!!!! :mf_lustslow:

can`t wait for the final result! it`s looking so so amazing :wub2:

about HAPPY ENDING, me too Ive made a drowing in a tee-shirt. It was a present for MIKA and I gave it to HIM last July, after the gig.

2v8ia0o.jpg

:blush-anim -cl:

awwwwww

i bet he loved it :huglove:

I've started a painting (of the wall from Happy Ending).

100_4786-1.jpg

I need to buy a thinner paintbrush (for the detail), but this is what I have done so far. Now I realize it looks weird right now, but there ARE line drawings on there, you just can't see them, I just made the photo smaller. I'll post it bigger when it's finished, so the completed details can be seen.

I'd use that for my wall too :naughty::thumb_yello:

well done it looks very good

Thank you Patricia! :thumb_yello:

it looks sooo cool! wish i could draw a wall like that

Thaaaaaanks! I know, a wall like it would look really cool! :punk:

very good!!! great job!

Thank you so much! :D

looking greatttttttt!!!!

can`t wait for the final result! it`s looking so so amazing.

Thank you so much Laura! :original:

It is done...:bleh:

I'd use that for my wall too :

I agree with you Vanessa. :naughty:

My painting done.

Before:

100_4786-1.jpg

After:

100_4787-1.jpg

When I finished all the things I'd initially drawn, I decided it looked to empty, so I added some things. Also, there are some things that I couldn't see clearly from the screencaps I took, so I improvised/ made it up (like the X on the little fuzzy's face etc). So I guess you'd call this a Happy Ending wall inspired painting.

I already spot imperfections. :fisch::aah:

Looks good :biggrin2: I love the characters. How big is it?

Wow looking great Louise! :biggrin2:

I think you could make a copy of it, but try and colour it instead! It'd be cool to see how it looks coloured:biggrin2:

But it's just an idea, you don't have to do it as it was inspired on the wall, wich is not coloured.:thumb_yello:

I think you could make a copy of it, but try and colour it instead! It'd be cool to see how it looks coloured:biggrin2:

But it's just an idea, you don't have to do it as it was inspired on the wall, wich is not coloured.:thumb_yello:

I agree, it would look cool all colorful, but I also love the one she made already. :naughty:

Thanks Carlota! :) You know what? My mom suggested that to me last night. I think it's not too bad of an idea...:bleh::naughty:

I agree, it would look cool all colorful, but I also love the one she made already. :naughty

Yeah, but it'd be good to see a different version.. Bet it'll look great if she decides to do it:biggrin2:

Thanks Carlota! :) You know what? My mom suggested that to me last night. I think it's not too bad of an idea...:bleh::naughty:

You're welcome!:wink2:

Well if you can, try it, and when it's done don't forget to post it!:naughty::wink2:

You're welcome!:wink2:

Well if you can, try it, and when it's done don't forget to post it!:naughty::wink2:

I think I will try it. Now I'm deciding if I should buy the canvas the same size or make another on a paper. I have a smaller canvas, but it'd be too small to fit all the details. If I do buy the canvas the same size, it'd be a great excuse to go to the art store...:bleh::naughty:

I think I will try it. Now I'm deciding if I should buy the canvas the same size or make another on a paper. I have a smaller canvas, but it'd be too small to fit all the details. If I do buy the canvas the same size, it'd be a great excuse to go to the art store...:bleh::naughty:

I'd think you should buy another one... Totally worth it:naughty:

I love this thread :wub2:

I know I'm barely in it but you all have really nice work! I lurk a lot :naughty:

I haven't done anything Mika related in ages, so I'll post the little I have;

art4yearbook3copy.jpg

^ t'will be in the yearbook

and this is boring and predictable but well...it's supposed to be mika, so...whatever:naughty:;

Mikaaartty.jpg

I know I'm barely in it but you all have really nice work! I lurk a lot :naughty:

art4yearbook3copy.jpg

and this is boring and predictable but well...it's supposed to be mika, so...whatever:naughty:;

Mikaaartty.jpg

Wow. They are both amazing. Great job :thumb_yello:

art4yearbook3copy.jpg

Ooh, I especially like this one! :punk::thumb_yello: