Matt1984

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello!

I managed to download, but now I can't listen to files! :( Anyone can tell me why and what can I do???

I was in Milan too :wub2: I would like to have a so impressive memory!

it wont work for me either.. it downloads but cant get them to play :blink:

Hello!

I managed to download, but now I can't listen to files! :( Anyone can tell me why and what can I do???

I was in Milan too :wub2: I would like to have a so impressive memory!

hi eir!!!if you cannot listen to themmm.i'll try to send you on msn!!!!!:wink2:

• 4 weeks later...
Matt can i ask you what have you used to record it? cause i always listen to it and the quality is very high!

This is a very interesting question, dear Mirtilla! :) You know, each time I post a recording of a concert I made on a forum, people say the quality is amazing, but usually never ask how, as if it was something that they couldn't do or something.

The answer is very easy: I bought a pair of binaural cardioid microphones designed by Core-Sound (http://www.core-sound.com/cardioid/1.php), which are especially designed to record loud music from very loud audiences. This particular set of mics has the peculiarity of recording only the sounds that come from the front, not from the back; hence why the sound is even clearer than it was at the venue, because they don't record the echoes.

The mics were clipped on my eyeglasses and were linked to a Mini Disc (MD) Player/Recorder. Mine is a Sony MD Walkman MZ-NH900. (it can also be used as a portable music player, even if it's not exactly an mp3 player)

As simple as that! A little, yet very hi-fi recording system in my pocket... :)

Please also note: I had been dancing/jumping for the whole concert, that didn't affect the sound quality whatsoever. The only thing you really shouldn't do if you have mics clipped on your hat or collar or eyeglasses is to sing loud or scream too much. For example: on My Interpretation you can hear a friend of mine who was behind me on the right who sings along all the time, or on Grace Kelly you can hear me singing along for the whole song because I went completely bananas.

No audio editing is necessary (filters, etc.), except from splitting the whole recorded track into songs.

It's really as easy as that. Of course it's a little expensive (especially the mics), but as far as I'm concerned, I'm really glad I bought it because this way I can keep record of the concerts I go to and listen to them again and again... :D

I hope I was clear enough... if I wasn't drop me a line on MSN and I'll explain to you in italian! lol

Thank you Matt for uploading this concert! :thumb_yello:

Can someone please convert the concert into MP3 format for me? PLEASE?! Anyone? I have tried for hours but have failed. :( I haven't listened to it yet, but I would like to put it into my MP3 player! :D

Thanks sooo much! :biggrin2: But damn it, the show works on this computer, but on the computer where all the music for my Ipod is on, it doesn't work :blink: I don't know why, but i hope i can try something to make it work... *wants holy Johnny on Ipod :roftl: *

This is a very interesting question, dear Mirtilla! :) You know, each time I post a recording of a concert I made on a forum, people say the quality is amazing, but usually never ask how, as if it was something that they couldn't do or something.

The answer is very easy: I bought a pair of binaural cardioid microphones designed by Core-Sound (http://www.core-sound.com/cardioid/1.php), which are especially designed to record loud music from very loud audiences. This particular set of mics has the peculiarity of recording only the sounds that come from the front, not from the back; hence why the sound is even clearer than it was at the venue, because they don't record the echoes.

The mics were clipped on my eyeglasses and were linked to a Mini Disc (MD) Player/Recorder. Mine is a Sony MD Walkman MZ-NH900. (it can also be used as a portable music player, even if it's not exactly an mp3 player)

As simple as that! A little, yet very hi-fi recording system in my pocket... :)

Please also note: I had been dancing/jumping for the whole concert, that didn't affect the sound quality whatsoever. The only thing you really shouldn't do if you have mics clipped on your hat or collar or eyeglasses is to sing loud or scream too much. For example: on My Interpretation you can hear a friend of mine who was behind me on the right who sings along all the time, or on Grace Kelly you can hear me singing along for the whole song because I went completely bananas.

No audio editing is necessary (filters, etc.), except from splitting the whole recorded track into songs.

It's really as easy as that. Of course it's a little expensive (especially the mics), but as far as I'm concerned, I'm really glad I bought it because this way I can keep record of the concerts I go to and listen to them again and again... :D

I hope I was clear enough... if I wasn't drop me a line on MSN and I'll explain to you in italian! lol

oh thanx so much for your exhaustive reply, those mics sound great! excluding the echoes, that's why i don't remember hearing the concert so well, even when he was talking to the audience!

and i completely understand you: it's impossible not singing at mika's concerts!

• 7 months later...