MIKA @ Center Stage Theatre - Atlanta, GA

Yoppappop

Here are some great photos of the Atlanta gig:

The 4th one makes me laugh like no other. And the 6th one is great... :D

http://lpe.accessatlanta.com/gallery/view/music/concerts/0607/0617mika/

OH, and it has Hoochatooch's Chew Chew in it! Be proud, hooch! :)

I noticed that before I read this post! I was just about to send it to her!

LOL! That's amazing! :biggrin2:

dcdeb

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here are some great photos of the Atlanta gig:

The 4th one makes me laugh like no other. And the 6th one is great... :D

http://lpe.accessatlanta.com/gallery/view/music/concerts/0607/0617mika/

OH, and it has Hoochatooch's Chew Chew in it! Be proud, hooch! :)

thank you SOOOOO much for letting me know!

WOW!:biggrin2:

i'm so glad he loves it!:wub2:

AHHHHHHHHHHH! I LOVE YOU! THAT'S ME WITH MIKA!!!

Oh, I'm so excited that I can't move!

Is it just me or does Mika look like he's about to karate chop me?! :roftl: THANK YOU!

I want to tell my mom...but she already wants to have me put away so I don't know if that's such a good idea, lol. :roftl:

AHHHHHHHHHHH! I LOVE YOU! THAT'S ME WITH MIKA!!!

Oh, I'm so excited that I can't move!

Is it just me or does Mika look like he's about to karate chop me?! :roftl: THANK YOU!

I want to tell my mom...but she already wants to have me put away so I don't know if that's such a good idea, lol. :roftl:

You're very welcome :biggrin2: What did you do to Mika-he has a realy dangerous expression on his face :boxed::roftl:

HAHA. I think this is right after I half-hugged him (Or while I am...I can't tell if my head is on his arm or not, lol) and he's telling me that he needs to sign some more autographs (which was pretty much a nice way of saying, "Okay, times up!"). I guess if I didn't move, he was preparing to break out the karate! :roftl:

f_06160717251m_a857c43.jpg

It's THE VAN! :roftl: Sorry, just downloaded this off of my phone and it made me giggle.

Oh, and I remembered something else! When I was in line to get my autograph, the people in front of me were speaking to Mika in another language and he was talking back to them very fluently. I guess it was either Spanish or French but I was about 2 feet from him and honestly was too in a daze to think straight. :roftl:

so i went to this concert and i'm new to this site but i figured i would mention that i attended this concert and it was amazing, and i would really like to see the filming of the concert because i was standing at the front off to the right and the camera over there that filmed the crowd the whole time def like caught me on camera like 4 or 5 different times it was akward though and it was before mika came out, i have no clue where the camera was after that haha i was too excited but i would like to know if i they show me on camera or not and if i look like a complete dork hahah but if it's just showing on the cw in atlanta then i doubt i'll be seeing it cause i live in south carolina *sigh*

Yeah, it's just showing on the CW in Atlanta...Which sucks, because I really want to see it and I'm from NC so I won't be able to. However, I emailed the woman at CW Atlanta who told me the info about the filming and asked if there is any way that I could purchase a copy of the concert after it is all cut together and ready for broadcast but she hasn't emailed me back.

I want to see it soooo bad, though! I was the third person in line while queuing outside, and the cameraman was filming right in my face when he was asking us to scream...I don't think that I got on the camera in the venue much, though, because the camera seemed to stop right before it got to where I was standing and it was always filming over my head. I jumped a few times and stuck my hand in it though, lol.

hahah that's really funny well i didnt think it would get me on film but then it came like right in front of me and there were only a few people standing near me cause iwas right next to the stairs on the right side but yeah the camera was def. like right on me about 4 times it lke was right in front of me and then it went above me i was just like smiling akwardly unlike the other people when it got on them they like were flicking it off or doing stupid stuff but haha yeah and it was cool cause these 2 girls in front of us had this sign that mika took right before he went to change into his dog costume and it said hey what's the big idea it was really cool and omg what about that guy that wouldnt stop dancing and then that girl that finally went up and danced with him , sooo grossss!

I must've been near you! I was about three or four people down from the girls with the signs at the beginning, but then I got pushed out of the front row and ended up in the second and kind of started gravitating toward the middle during the concert.

That dancing was gross. It was great when he was dancing by himself and I was laughing so hard, but honestly...That was realllly disgusting when the woman went up there with him.

haha thats really cool! but yeah i was like right up there behind those girls with teh sign and i stayed there the whole time that's the best place to be at a concert i've figured is over off to the side cause you are close up but you dont get pushed out anywhere cause there's no where else to go haha but yeahh that girl kept like hitting on all the body guards it was weird

Yeah. I was SO happy that I got front row and I had this great view and even the lollipop girl was telling me that I had a great view, but then about half-way through the breakdancers the girls near me started pushing and my niece was yelling at them and they wouldn't stop until finally I was so squished that I couldn't move. So I just thought, oh screw it, and stepped back into the second row, which was a lot better anyway because I could breathe, lol. And plus, the girl that kept pushing me got pushed back into the second row sometime during the concert and I made a point to stand in front of her so that she couldn't see...Which was evil of me, but seriously, I was royally pissed to the point of wanting to scream. :roftl:

I am SUCH a pacifist. I never ever complain about people or yell at them, but something about that just boiled my blood more than usual... :roftl:

yeah that's so pointless, but i push back if someone starts pushing me because it's like ok i got this spot first, it's not fair of someone else to try and take it but i swear i dunno it was a fantastic concert regardlesss and like i'm kinda mad cause i didnt take my camera and neither did my sister cause i went to that same place to see this band brand new and they were like nazi crazy about making sure NO ONE had any cameras and they were like strip searching everyone almos haha so i figured we shouldnt chance it again but nope they didnt even check purses or anything i was like whatttttt noooooo so not fair

Yeah! I actually hid my camera because I was so afraid that it was going to get taken but the guard that was near me said that he wasn't told that you couldn't have a camera...There was a girl behind me that had a big fancy camera and the guy told her to put it up because it was considered professional...

yeah that's just weird cause at the other concert they were like making you go into 2 different lines one with people with bags another with people just emptying out of their pockets, but i still managed to sneak my camera into the place cause i had a purse and i didnt open the front pocket where i had it hidden because i didnt watn to go to the back of the line and i didnt know they were going to be so anal about it, but i didnt take any pictures or anything so yeah i just didnt want to chance that again with the mika concert, but sadly they really didnt care at all, but you tube makes up for it haha cause basically you can catch like entire concerts of his on there

• 2 years later...