MIKA @ Center Stage Theatre - Atlanta, GA

Yoppappop

Beaaaauuuuteous pictures! They're really clear :biggrin2: And that picture of you with Mika is still great because, after all, it is proof that you met him and he was right there next to you!

Katherine, I was seriously planning on getting you an autograph! I was going to get one for you but they were rushing everyone and I could only get one autograph...

I only wish that he would've stayed longer and was able to walk around and talk to people like most of his other shows. He looked very very tired, though. I mean, compared to the photos from the NY show after the gig, he looks exhausted.

Oh and some other random little details:

He had glitter on his tummy. :D

He and Mikey did the little butt shake thing back and forth during Big Girl.

After thinking about it, I think that the reason he didn't take his shirt off completely during Love Today was because it was being filmed for TV. I was just watching my videos and I saw where during Lollipop he acted like he was about to take off the dog suit, he took one arm out of it and started to pull it down and then he suddenly pulled it back up and stuck his arm back through it.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Katherine, I was seriously planning on getting you an autograph! I was going to get one for you but they were rushing everyone and I could only get one autograph...

I only wish that he would've stayed longer and was able to walk around and talk to people like most of his other shows. He looked very very tired, though. I mean, compared to the photos from the NY show after the gig, he looks exhausted.

:shocked: Really?? Aww, that's so sweet of you!!! Even though you weren't able to, it's okay-- thank you for thinking of me!

And yeah, I could tell that he looked so worn out! And poor him, having to do another gig tonight and all. I really hope he gets some rest so that he can recover and return to his normal energy level!

Here is one video that I just uploaded. It's the shortest one, so I went ahead and uploaded it now. :D

This is the "HAAAAH!" video. It's pretty adorable. :D It takes a few minutes to buffer, but it's really cute.

http://www.zshare.net/video/2318098fc2a1b6/

Oh my god that is sooo adorable! ANd you're totally right, the way he says Atlanta is so cute! *dies* Once again, the quality is really good! It feels like I'm there :mf_lustslow:

Me and my three best friends traveled 11.5 hours from Missouri to Atlanta to see this and let me tell you it was totally worth is... Mika's talent is way beyond almost all performers these days and his dhow was absolutely AMAZING!.. so basically Im sure most of you might remember the dancing man they kept puttin on the screen before the show... and during intermissions between acts??? Well me and my friends were a row below him and kept getting shown on the screen while the man was dancing lol! I really wanted to get to meet him buuuut we didnt wait :( ..

All in All the best concert I had EVER been too!

Thank you for the pics Hannah :thumb_yello: They are gorgeous and you look so pretty and happy on the first one (well, justifiably so :biggrin2: )

Mika looks really knackered, good that he has a few days off now before the next show (he'd better have a few weeks off :blink: ...)

What does he say in that video where he laughs

He says:

"...6 months after that you're playing for 15 people in Birmingham. 3 months after that you're playing to 100 people in a condo (I think...?!) in Atlanta. And 2 months after that you're playing to you...HAAAAH!"

So you think they'll show the concert on tv??

I hope so! :) I don't know if it was going to be just locally shown, randomly filmed or broadcast on CW. I wish that I would've asked, now that I'm down to it...

Dang Hannah why was it so hot during the concert?!! I looked over at Bethany and she looked like she had been up there performing with him. I'm sure I looked the same, I felt like it.

The video guy was talking to me and Bethany and he was saying he talked to one of Mika's people who was saying that everyone was really really tired because they perform so many shows a week and that they've got to travel down to Miami and will prob leave real quick after the show. That's prob why they were rushing around and he left so quickly...he didn't get to sit in the dressing room and recover before going out and meeting the fans. I don't think we were outside waiting on him longer than 30 mins...right hannah? lol.

Wish there was more time!! Hopefully there will be a next time and hopefully he'll still go out and meet his fans!

It was burning up! I was sweating so bad that at some points my vision went blurry because the makeup was melting into my eyes, lol. :roftl:

Did they travel to Miami right after the show? Wow...Now that his US tour is over, maybe he can at least get a day or two of rest (I'm not sure when his next show is...I haven't looked). He looks so tired! And going for long periods of time with little/no sleep can make you sick. I want to see a lively, healthy Mika. :)

thanx Hannah for the pics, they're amazing! guys how can you take such amazing pics? mine were so blurry since he was jumping here and there all the time! i could only take a few while singing over my shoulder..

i'm downloading the video right now: looking forward to see it!

Those were the only pics of mine that were decent, lol. I had the flash on so that they wouldn't be blurry, but a lot of the time he would move so fast that I would miss him. :roftl:

I am uploading Sweet Dreams right now. It may take a while because these files are MASSIVE.

Those were the only pics of mine that were decent, lol. I had the flash on so that they wouldn't be blurry, but a lot of the time he would move so fast that I would miss him. :roftl:

I am uploading Sweet Dreams right now. It may take a while because these files are MASSIVE.

AAAAHHHHHH! ATTENTION! SWEET DREAMS IS AS HOT AS CAN BE!

COULD BURN OUR EYES!

pleaseeeee i wanna be burnt! :blush-anim-cl:

AAAAHHHHHH! ATTENTION! SWEET DREAMS IS AS HOT AS CAN BE!

COULD BURN OUR EYES!

pleaseeeee i wanna be burnt! :blush-anim-cl:

YES. Sweet Dreams has become my favorite to watch, definitely. There's a part in my video where he leans backwards and dances all sexily. :roftl: I was thinking, "all he needs is a pole..." :naughty:

Okay, here is the picture of me meeting Mika. Hahaha. It's quite bad, but here it is anyway. My hair went all curly from sweating in the venue.

f_meetingmikam_a8f287c.png

And here are some more Mika pics. :D

http://img27.picoodle.com/img/img27/8/6/17/f_stage2m_8ba798d.png

http://img31.picoodle.com/img/img31/8/6/17/f_stage3m_b53a375.png

http://img37.picoodle.com/img/img37/8/6/17/f_stage4m_31b4b0e.png

http://img26.picoodle.com/img/img26/8/6/17/f_stage6m_e4074e0.png

http://img31.picoodle.com/img/img31/8/6/17/f_signingm_e614305.png

I will try and upload the vids tomorrow!

Lovely pics!!! :wub2:

Okay guys, here is Sweet Dreams. I seriously apologize for the singing in the background, lol. I swear, my singing isn't that bad...I was just screaming the lyrics and dancing and I was waaaaay off-key a lot of the time. :roftl: So, er, cover your ears.

I especially reccomend the video at about 1:50. Wow... :naughty:

http://www.zshare.net/video/2328156c890e9c/

oh. my. god. :jawdrop: just when i thought he couldn't get any hotter!

I have uploaded Big Girl! It is not complete, but it is about 3ish minutes of it. There is an especially cute part when Mika and Mikey shake it. :naughty: The video is pretty shaky, especially about 30 seconds in, so you'll need paper bags just in case, lol. :roftl:

http://www.zshare.net/video/232971231053f8/

OH, and I have contacted the venue and they said that this particular Mika show will be shown on CW Atlanta later on in the summer, and they told me to sign up for the mailing list to find out when. This means that I probably won't get to see it, but I will contact CW Atlanta and see if I can get/buy a copy of it and have it mailed to me. :)

helllo!!!!

i need atlanta pix for mika album! whos in?! hannah? :)

please PM me if u want to contribute to it ok?

after i get this show pix i can send mika the link for the album :)

I have uploaded Big Girl! It is not complete, but it is about 3ish minutes of it. There is an especially cute part when Mika and Mikey shake it. :naughty: The video is pretty shaky, especially about 30 seconds in, so you'll need paper bags just in case, lol. :roftl:

http://www.zshare.net/video/232971231053f8/

OH, and I have contacted the venue and they said that this particular Mika show will be shown on CW Atlanta later on in the summer, and they told me to sign up for the mailing list to find out when. This means that I probably won't get to see it, but I will contact CW Atlanta and see if I can get/buy a copy of it and have it mailed to me. :)

Hannah,

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you for sharing your pics, your story and the videos! It is so much fun just to imagine being there, I can't imagine what it would be like to actually see Mika live in concert. I think you look lovely in you pic with Mika, and the Sweet Dreams video was really hot:thumb_yello:

You are wonderful for taking the time to share with us!

Sweet Dreams!