Mika's Tartan Trousers!

kath

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We bought Long Way Round dvd although we'd seen it all before. Working our way through it again. Ewan and Charley are so funny in it. Ewan says in just about every country 'it looks like Scotland!'

I love him.:biggrin2:

i havent seen that one yet!

*going to put it on my netflix que....*

I'm off girls, work tomorrow. Can't stay up to watch Graham Norton (not sure I could sit through my nemesis, Dustin Hoffman again anyway) but have faith in babspanky productions!

good night gitb!

thank you so much for posting that first Ewan pic!!!:thumb_yello:

Rainbow, you totally crack me up! Would love a night out in your company!:roftl:

Hi Leezy. Speaking of nights out (or in) what are the plans for Sunday night? What do you want me to bring? Do you want me to bring a course for a meal or shall we get take away or will we spit roast a sacrificial chicken or corn on the cob or something?

Leezy, is Wendi staying over too on Sunday? I am SO looking forward to meeting you all!

Hiya Kath, I have told Chris I am out of action on Sunday so come whenever. (I go to mass, but that's all over and i'm home by 11am). Re food, had been thinking I would get Chris to make a lasagne (just realised Wendi don't do meat), but I could ask him to make a nice veggie one, with Baked taties and salad???? Would that be good?

If you are here for lunch time, I'll just do sandwiches or something!

Opinions are welcome!

:biggrin2: