kath

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

mmm... nice one, haven't seen that one!

It was on the HMV thread, can't remember who it was took it, but it's by far, the best photo (for me) of mika! As I just said on the oldlings - I would even consider climbing over Bruce Willis, Chris Daughtry & Denziel, to get to MIKA!:mf_lustslow:

A scientific experiment! So what your "hypothosis" then!:naughty:

:blink: Please don't use big words around me. :naughty:

girlintheblue

Just thinking, when kath comes back tomorrow and sees how this thread has turned she'll think WHAT??!!!

Even better... what if Mika clicks on a random page and ends up in the gallery of speedo's? He'll be thinking you're modelling his tartan trousers from them... which, of course, you are.... but that's supposed to be a surprise. :wink2:

Funniest darn pic I have ever seen man!! :roftl:

Aussie :insane:

Why am I going round this forum telling people we are making trousers for Mika?

Please someone stop me!! Everyone is so impressed. I feel like Billy Liar or Walter Mitty.

Hey, we will make them! (or is that just the optimistic sagi coming out in me):biggrin2:

I am knacked, must get to bad now!

HEY there Rainbow, hope you are well!:wink2:

<peeks into thread to see how it's going>

I'm getting quite excited..not by the speedo pics:shocked: - but the fact that you are at the buying material stage!

Can't wait to see these trousers.

Keep up the good work girls:thumb_yello:

Hiya Girls. Jet lagged person here...........so much so that GITB has just asked me where I was and I couldn't remember! I just had to ring her as I have been reading through the thread catching up and I got so excited to read that GITB and Leezy were actually out shopping at this very moment! It is all very sad really that we can get so animated over a pair of trousers! Anyway, sounds like a pattern and the material are purchaced, they were just struggling over the zip (if you will pardon the expression!) GITB was actually heard to say that 7 inches was too long!