Mika's Tartan Trousers!

kath

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks Tootch ... you know, I got that from Dru's avatars (is a thread here) ... she said it was fine for us to use them so ... she caught that moment !!

But Tootch, I've been meaning to ask you for a while ... is it poss. to take a still from a vid . on the computer / i.e. you tube ??

Also , you sent me a message on myspace (great !) but all that showed up was a 'photobucket logo' saying 'bandwidth exceeded' ... hhmmmm ... sorry, i didn't understand ... ???!!! Perhaps you could explain please??!! love to hear from you !!!:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

it was a "happy mothers day" animation!

sorry it didnt turn up for ya - sometimes those things dont!

not sure about freezing a vid for a picture - i dont think i have the correct software to do that!

you might want to check with one of the tech-ie younglings like beckar about that!!

ia cant beleive i got home in time for this!!!!!:punk:

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im still here the girls said they are running late so i told them to get a cab & would pay for it but they didnt understand me . so ive texted them to get a cab f%#* !

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im still here the girls said they are running late so i told them to get a cab & would pay for it but they didnt understand me . so ive texted them to get a cab f%#* !

Oh thats terrible!!!!! :shocked: Cant you go without them - he must be appearing very shortly!!!!!

hey happikali!

its 7 pm now - i bet they are meeting him right now - if no text msg then they must be preoccupied!!!!!

omg!!!!!

:biggrin2:

OMG! I hope you're right, tootch! This is exciting!

:woot:woot_jump: :woot_jump:

dcdeb

OMG ... LUCKY DUCKS !!!!!:biggrin2: I STAYED UP FOR THIS !!! 3am here :blink: :blink: :biggrin2:

i was wondering how late it was for you!

you'd think i would have the time conversion thingy down by this time -

with my hubby being in the navy and sailing around the world.....

i was wondering how late it was for you

you'd think i would have the time conversion thingy down by this time -

with my hubby being in the navy and sailing around the world.....

but i feel sorry for him too - cuz they have to change their clocks everytime they cross a time zone!!!:naughty: or when they lose an entire day!

awwww sorry for him ... IT'S OK FOR ME THO' 'COS I'M SOOO EXCITED FOR THE GIRLS !!!:fisch::woot_jump::fisch::woot_jump: heheheheeheheehe

I am here - they have met him - he was lovely - will post texts in a minute - just back in house!!!!!!!! :yay:

Oh hoooooraaaaaaaaaay!!! :yay: :yay:

dcdeb <waiting impatiently>

Right - Kath phoned me just as I was leaving to take daughter to band.

They have met him, got pics and video, he signed autographs for them, and one for me, Tootch, and Rainbow Sky!!! He knew nothing about the trousers, but thought they were lovely!!! His mum liked their t-shirts.

All the girls are high as kites. Kath said he was totally gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yay::woot_jump::yay:

Right - Kath phoned me just as I was leaving to take daughter to band.

They have met him, got pics and video, he signed autographs for them, and one for me, Tootch, and Rainbow Sky!!! He knew nothing about the trousers, bit thought they were lovely!!! His mum liked their t-shirts.

All the girls are high as kites. Kath said he was totally gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, this makes me want to cry... happy tears, of course, but still, I feel all weepy! :crybaby: How exciting for them! I'm so glad he was so nice to them, after all the negativity floating around the forum this week...

I do hope he wears the trousers -- how could he NOT have known a thing about them???

But he has them he has them he has them... isn't that wonderful! You ALL should be so proud of yourselves for doing something so original! And he has them now!!!

:yay::woot_jump::yay:

dcdeb