Mika's Tartan Trousers!

kath

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is soooo great, absolutly lovely!!! Glad everyone had a good time and got to meet Mika and give him your presents, bet he has the best fans in the whole world!:biggrin2: He was looking fiiine in the tartan trousers, hot damn!:mf_lustslow:

Thanks for posting pics, vids and making everybody on here a part of your amazing experience :wink2:

great quality satu!

so glad you made it home safely!

it has been hoppin' here!

leezy was able to get vids posted on youtube

and abby has mika thanking for the trousers on her myspace!!!

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoID=2029841239

Couldn't get any sleep, woke up too early...

Thanks Tootch! Im not sure about the quality tho...

Sorry for the random shooting angle,

tried to get the camera shoot video on the top of the barrel between us and the stage so I could jump around more with the show... :fisch:

Couldn't get any sleep, woke up too early...

Thanks Tootch! Im not sure about the quality tho...

Sorry for the random shooting angle,

tried to get the camera shoot video on the top of the barrel between us and the stage so I could jump around more with the show... :fisch:

you know it doesnt matter!

we'll take anything we can get of our lovely boy!!!!:naughty:

hope it was an awesome experience for you!

it has been awesome for me and i didnt even get to go!

mika is officially the sweetest boy on the planet!!!

awesome pics satu!!!!

he looks so awesome in the trousers!!!!!

*sigh*

i am going to have great dreams tonight!!!

(its almost 11pm here!)

looking forward to more pics in the morning!

you will have to go back and read the thread

we had a great time here whilst you were at the concert!

i have to get in bed!

goodnight dear!

xxxxx

mmmmmmm...tartan-shaking-skinny-hips...getting better and better, boy!

ok, girls, i'm going to give you homework for the week-end!::biggrin2:

find ANY press article about glasgow night, open a new thread, and celebrate yourselves!!! you deserve it! i'm sure you are on each paper today!!!:biggrin2:

you have conquered youtube...now the press!:biggrin2:

Wow, I have been thinking about the video AAAAAALL DAY LONG. I have actually had lots of comments today from people saying “why are you smiling so much?â€, “You never smile this muchâ€, “what on earth has made you so happy?â€â€¦ so to get lots of comments like that… it’s pretty clear how I feel.

Would it be possible to get the video’s emailed to me, or put onto a CD for me, as I would love to have a copy for myself that I can keep forever and ever, and look at in 10 years time. I would really really love it if someone could do that for me. I know you have all done so very much already, but to have my own copy would be the icing on the cake.

I am gonna put it on my myspace page. Girls, may I please stick a few photos on my myspace page with credits to you? Mine’s on private anyway, so only my friends will see them, but I would love to have some of them in my collection.

Oh god I just watched the video again and my heart is racing. It makes me so nervous!! I’m like “aaaahhh he’s pulling my thingies out and aaaahhhhh he’s looking at it and touching it and and ahhhh I’ve gone so shy and nervous eeeeeeeeâ€. :roftl:

Man, those tartan trousers are fabulous!!!!!!!! I'm so glad he wore them. What a buzz. Brilliant. :biggrin2:

ahhhhhhhhhhhh what have i done ! sheena quickly washes her smelly parts throws her clothes on & runs to the computer shop for more dvds ! :roftl:

mika's fans are generous ppl.....:wub2: :wub2: like their master!

ahhhhhhhhhhhh what have i done ! sheena quickly washes her smelly parts throws her clothes on & runs to the computer shop for more dvds ! :roftl:

Toooo.... much..... information..... squeak.... :shocked::roftl: :roftl:

You might have a request for 500 dvds soon.

Wow, I have been thinking about the video AAAAAALL DAY LONG. I have actually had lots of comments today from people saying “why are you smiling so much?â€, “You never smile this muchâ€, “what on earth has made you so happy?â€â€¦ so to get lots of comments like that… it’s pretty clear how I feel.

Would it be possible to get the video’s emailed to me, or put onto a CD for me, as I would love to have a copy for myself that I can keep forever and ever, and look at in 10 years time. I would really really love it if someone could do that for me. I know you have all done so very much already, but to have my own copy would be the icing on the cake.

I am gonna put it on my myspace page. Girls, may I please stick a few photos on my myspace page with credits to you? Mine’s on private anyway, so only my friends will see them, but I would love to have some of them in my collection.

Oh god I just watched the video again and my heart is racing. It makes me so nervous!! I’m like “aaaahhh he’s pulling my thingies out and aaaahhhhh he’s looking at it and touching it and and ahhhh I’ve gone so shy and nervous eeeeeeeeâ€. :roftl:

Man, those tartan trousers are fabulous!!!!!!!! I'm so glad he wore them. What a buzz. Brilliant. :biggrin2:

I'll try and email it to you and also download it onto a disk, will be sending various bits to you on Monday! Along with bits of tartan to various destionations world wide!!! OH, wanted to ask if you could do a wee thing for me??

If you get to see Mika in Oz, I wanted to write him a letter to thank him for wearing the trousers, feel so emotional about it and really want to thank him. Could I give you a mission to get the letter to him?????

I'll try and email it to you and also download it onto a disk, will be sending various bits to you on Monday! Along with bits of tartan to various destionations world wide!!! OH, wanted to ask if you could do a wee thing for me??

Wow, I cannot wait to get my hot little hands on a piece of that tartan! I will sleep with it forever! :naughty:

If you get to see Mika in Oz, I wanted to write him a letter to thank him for wearing the trousers, feel so emotional about it and really want to thank him. Could I give you a mission to get the letter to him?????

Oh my god!! *falls back in chair laughing* I would love to!! It would be my honour!!!

Wow, I cannot wait to get my hot little hands on a piece of that tartan! I will sleep with it forever! :naughty:

Oh my god!! *falls back in chair laughing* I would love to!! It would be my honour!!!

Thank you my "virtual" little sis! xxx