Mika's Tartan Trousers!

kath

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You are welcome! I just hope I do as great a job as you did. After all you have done for me, I don't want to let you down.

Rainbow, don't worry about it! Just do it if you can! NO PRESSURE! I am sure he knows we were thrilled, just wanted to put something in writing! BUT REALLY, DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT! :biggrin2: x

To the scottish peeps.................

What clan is Mika's Tartan Trousers???

and I do not mean the MFC Clan lol!!

Hahaha! You're quick! :roftl: I don't think it was actually a clan, I just think it was some fashionable tartan.

To the scottish peeps.................

What clan is Mika's Tartan Trousers???

and I do not mean the MFC Clan lol!!

It's not a clan tartan, just a tartan design! The clan tartan material is wool, and very itchy! This was soft brushed cotton, lovely! Would have loved to squidge his bum in them! :naughty:

It's not a clan tartan, just a tartan design! The clan tartan material is wool, and very itchy! This was soft brushed cotton, lovely! Would have loved to squidge his bum in them! :naughty:

:roftl: :roftl: Squidge his bum. :naughty: Isn't that how you clean windows? Oh, no, that's squeegie! Never mind me! :roftl: What is brushed cotton? Who brushes cotton?

:roftl: :roftl: Squidge his bum. :naughty: Isn't that how you clean windows? Oh, no, that's squeegie! Never mind me! :roftl: What is brushed cotton? Who brushes cotton?

Rainbow, once your parcel arrives, you will not only know what brushed cotton is, you'll be able to feel it toooooooo!!!!! MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Rainbow, once your parcel arrives, you will not only know what brushed cotton is, you'll be able to feel it toooooooo!!!!! MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

I am swooning over a piece of tartan!!!! :roftl: Well, I would swoon over any tartan as we all know, but to have a piece of the famous Mika tartan... wow.... I should insure it or something. :naughty:

Hi tartan buddies - just been trying to catch up on all the posts - still have not managed!!!! :shocked:

Back and neck totally wrecked from almost 10 hours at computer on Wednesday night - but it was a brilliant evening - so WELL worth it. Hopefully catch you later for a chat - and I think a meet-up is a great idea!!! :biggrin2:

WHY do I have no bed line made from brushed cotton!!

That fabric sure is soft!

Im missing something good here... :mf_rosetinted:

A dvd sounds like a fab idea!

Which videos it's gonna include?

how is everyone feeling today????

rested i hope?????:wink2:

Hey Tootch, how many times have you watched the youtube today?????

I can't really be around much tonight, got to see Chris, not really seen him for 3 days, so will be catching up.

Will pop on if I get a chance though! (American Idol tonight too!)

Tootch PM me your address, sending your autograph and tartan on Monday!

im still on a high :biggrin2: i just got my phone line in yesterday but i was too busy to use it as i had to get rid of of the french girls (god that sounds bad) , converting videos to other formats + splitting 1 then uploading photos & the videos . so today ive been busy phoning everyone i know telling them that mika wore the tartan trousers + the women that made them met mika & that i met mika again + that he remembered me yeah ! so i think thats why im still in a happy mood .

Hey Tootch, how many times have you watched the youtube today?????

I can't really be around much tonight, got to see Chris, not really seen him for 3 days, so will be catching up.

Will pop on if I get a chance though! (American Idol tonight too!)

Tootch PM me your address, sending your autograph and tartan on Monday!

:woot_jump:

so far only 5!

(had to go to the dentist :sneaky2: )

pm-ing!!!!