kath

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

thanks satu!

mfcers getting back from the big girl video shoot....

but not allowed to say exactly what it going to be like -

darn the luck -

but suprises make life enjoyable!:wink2:

Can't wait to see the video! :punk:

Hiya Trouser gang - thanks for the slideshow Tootch - its great!!!!

Have Mika in his tartan trousers on my phone as my wallpaper - and bored everyone who would listen, at yesterdays pipe band competition, telling them all about the day we made them, and then the manic night when you gave him them, and that he wore them.

The glazed, then sympathetic expressions did nothing to stop my enthusiasm!!!!

Im glad you're enthusiastic! :D

We had a great time!

Am I the only one feeling a bit blue...

I want to be back to that night! *sigh*

post-1192-142983657792_thumb.jpg

post-1192-142983657795_thumb.jpg

I noticed I had this picture of some photographer there...

I wonder if we'll ever see those pictures! :punk:

:cool:

Its enthusiastic - and yes, I still am!!! :biggrin2: I feel a bit blue as well - I would have loved to have been there with you all. I have shed quite a few tears - but have the photos etc. so that makes me smile!!!

Hopefully some of the magazines will now have posters of Mika in them - I hope thats who the photographers were. I keep looking, but cant find a poster size picture of him anywhere!!

Tootch, that slideshow is fabulous! Thank you soo much! Have bookmarked it!

xxxxxxxxxx

What a wondrous job, tootch! Love it!

dcdeb <doing her part to keep the Tartan Trousers UP!>

thanks!

i'm so glad you all like it!:thumb_yello:

i could only put a limited amount of pics on - as i dont pay for photobucket upgrade -

but wanted to make sure i got all of you tartan trouser 5 on there....

and of course MIKA wearing them!!!!!:naughty:

I'm a bit slow here, you've made the trousers and Mika put them on? :naughty: Already? cool :)

Are there pictures?

Ha I've just seen the slideshow :) he he

yes - you should be able to back up through the thread - i think trouser assembly day started around page 80

and the concert day starts on page 183 - pics posted later on the thread that night when the girls got home.....:thumb_yello:

yes - you should be able to back up through the thread - i think trouser assembly day started around page 80

and the concert day starts on page 183 - pics posted later on the thread that night when the girls got home.....:thumb_yello:

You are our Secretary Tootch - you know pages, locations etc!!! We would be lost without you!!! :biggrin2:

Never thought I would be glad to make use of OCD skills :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

well, i have adapted to life with children and the messes that come with taking care of home and family....

so even if there are piles of things laying around - i know exactly what's in that pile:naughty:

...particularly remember the mornings after partying with my friends frantically looking for things and i would shout out exact location of said item from my sleeping stupor.....

i think its a curse:naughty:

(and i only say that because when i can't find something

it really bothers the sh8t out of me:naughty: )

I need you here then Tootch - I spent 3 days looking for my car keys. Thankfully I had a spare set, but not with the magic "locks round corners" button!! I eventually found them in my handbag - and I had checked it at least 6 times. I have also found my kettle in the fridge, and various other things in totally the wrong places. I know its part of the brain fog due to the ME, but it would be so much easier if you were here to help out!! :biggrin2:

I need you here then Tootch - I spent 3 days looking for my car keys. Thankfully I had a spare set, but not with the magic "locks round corners" button!! I eventually found them in my handbag - and I had checked it at least 6 times. I have also found my kettle in the fridge, and various other things in totally the wrong places. I know its part of the brain fog due to the ME, but it would be so much easier if you were here to help out!! :biggrin2:

you need an easy button!:naughty:

http://www.staples.com/sbd/cre/marketing/easybutton/commercials-b2b.html?cm_sp=creative-_-easy%20button-_-b2b

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I want six!!!!!!! :lmao:

yes - i love those adverts!:roftl:

suppose you dont have staples stores in uk?

my friends daughter had "ashleigh needs an easy button" for her myspace headline for a while - cracked me up everytime i saw it!:naughty: