kath

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Photo time!!

Me in Scotland.. surrounded by men in kilts...

MeinScotland.jpg

meinscotland2.jpg

:naughty:

Rainbow, What the **** was that all about! Our men in kilts would run for the hills! Not to mention me! I'd be on my haggis and outta here if I saw that coming off the airplane! :naughty:

and rainbow - those guys you posted are scary!!!

i'm sure the 300 was a great movie - but we want fluffy bunnies and sheep here!!!!:roftl: :roftl:

hey tootch ... finally i have found you !!! thanks for your request to be on myspace !!! It's all a bit exciting ... having that whole new world aswell !!!!

now i guess it'll be like juggling between myspace & MFC !!!:shocked::boxed::blink::biggrin2: i asked to be your friend aswell !!!

Rainbow................you are scaring us now my love! I mean..........we KNOW you are completetly mad but there are limits! (LOL.where would we be without our Rainbow Sky?!)

Rainbow................you are scaring us now my love! I mean..........we KNOW you are completetly mad but there are limits! (LOL.where would we be without our Rainbow Sky?!)

Anybody know what they are doing with their tartan yet? (as in tartan scarf or headband/mini skirt (!) or all three?

Anybody know what they are doing with their tartan yet? (as in tartan scarf or headband/mini skirt (!) or all three?

I think I will go for the choker/scarf option. Also, may bring a strip to wave around in a Bay City Rollers type action. It will get his attention if nothing else. What's the story with the banner/poster things?

I think I will go for the choker/scarf option. Also, may bring a strip to wave around in a Bay City Rollers type action. It will get his attention if nothing else. What's the story with the banner/poster things?

To be honest that is the bit that worries me about the scarf option, it is just a bit too Bay City Rollerish. Mind you, there will only be us that are aold enough to remember that anyway!

Hoping to do the posters with Satu

To be honest that is the bit that worries me about the scarf option, it is just a bit too Bay City Rollerish. Mind you, there will only be us that are aold enough to remember that anyway!

Hoping to do the posters with Satu

Oh! The Bay City Rollers were top of the bill at my college ball in Sheffield, a very long time ago.

Oh! The Bay City Rollers were top of the bill at my college ball in Sheffield, a very long time ago.

Yep, that was the first period of my life that I got excited aout tartan trousers!

WHAT? AM I NOT PRETTY ENOUGH FOR YOU PEOPLE?!! :blink:

:roftl: :roftl: If you hadn't noticed, I just love scaring you guys. Tis highly amusing. :naughty:

Why is it, though, that I have a reputation of being the resident LOONBAG around here? If I told you that I was really rather normal, you wouldn't believe me would you? :boxed:

:roftl: :roftl: If you hadn't noticed, I just love scaring you guys. Tis highly amusing. :naughty:

Why is it, though, that I have a reputation of being the resident LOONBAG around here? If I told you that I was really rather normal, you wouldn't believe me would you? :boxed:

your a nutter as much as the rest of us!!!:roftl: :roftl:

Pulling these trews up so Mika can check them out if he is sneaking a peek!!! (I adore you Mika :wub2: )

:biggrin2:

Um. Yes. Mika seeing our posts. I kinda sorta tend to forget that. Ahem. :fisch:

Ah well, after those recent pics I posted, he will always remember me as the hot bald chick in chains. :roftl: :roftl:

Um. Yes. Mika seeing our posts. I kinda sorta tend to forget that. Ahem. :fisch:

Ah well, after those recent pics I posted, he will always remember me as the hot bald chick in chains. :roftl: :roftl:

Heehee! :naughty::thumb_yello:

...bump :fisch:

In a word...........nope!