kath

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can't wait:biggrin2:

Seen your pics from the weekend's sewing shenanigans...brilliant! Looking good. Seems you had fun too.

Sure Mika will appreciate the love that has gone into these trews. Particularly around that crotch:naughty:

Isn't the Birmingham concert the day AFTER the Glasgow concert? Or is Freddie going to another show before that?

Yep, Freddie is going to Leeds on Sunday as well (lucky Freddie!)

Must continue to keep this tread UP! Disappointed that the admins didn't see fit to put on front page. Ah well. As long as we keep it as high as can be.

They obviously don't realise how amazingly wonderful they are!

Bottom of page three! Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

What? Disaster! Especially as lookovermyshoulder was on earlier, checking out his birthday thread. Probably missed this one!:shocked:

Girls, we must all pull together to keep this thread UP!

Okay, Okay! :D

Btw I have drawn a card which I still need to colour...

I thought it could be the one with your names and stuff in it...

I will send a picture of it since it's ready.

(hopefully tomorrow, it's kinda late in here :mf_rosetinted: )

Hi Satu! I hope you aare getting excited! I am so looking forward to meeting you! I will be at the airport on Monday morning at 8am. If I am not there when you come through the door don't worry, I will have been late getting out of my bed and then be able to find anywhere to park the car! But I WILL be there! just hang on until you see an idiot run through the door!

We have already signed a card satu but we can put yours in too!

Hi Satu! I hope you aare getting excited! I am so looking forward to meeting you! I will be at the airport on Monday morning at 8am. If I am not there when you come through the door don't worry, I will have been late getting out of my bed and then be able to find anywhere to park the car! But I WILL be there! just hang on until you see an idiot run through the door!

We have already signed a card satu but we can put yours in too!

Yayy! Totally excited, Kath! :shocked:

And I won't leave the airport alone... that's for sure!

The card thing is very ok!! :D

Watching your countdown Leigh - and getting as excited as you are :woot_jump::biggrin2:

Hey there Wend, have this whole crazy senario (er, fantasy), going on about next wednesday:mf_rosetinted:

We (GITB, Kath, Abby & Myself) are standing outside the doors to the Barrowlands. Mika's party pass by. He himself can't come out to see us so he sends round his security people to get us. We are easily identified with our tee-shirts and tartan scarfs!:biggrin2:

We get to meet him backstage, hand over gifts, get photos, autographs! :bleh:

When he appears on-stage, he is wearing the trousers for the gig and thanks us publicly!

Er, then I woke up!:shocked:

Hey there Wend, have this whole crazy senario (er, fantasy), going on about next wednesday:mf_rosetinted:

We (GITB, Kath, Abby & Myself) are standing outside the doors to the Barrowlands. Mika's party pass by. He himself can't come out to see us so he sends round his security people to get us. We are easily identified with our tee-shirts and tartan scarfs!:biggrin2:

When he appears on-stage, he is wearing the trousers for the gig and thanks us publicly!

MIKA, THIS IS WHAT I MEAN WHEN I SAY THAT YOU MUST HELP US TO MEET YOU!!!

very well said, lizzie, we must train the boy....:biggrin2:

MIKA, THIS IS WHAT I MEAN WHEN I SAY THAT YOU MUST HELP US TO MEET YOU!!!

very well said, lizzie, we must train the boy....:biggrin2:

Yes, we oldlings have put a lot of hard work and effort into these trousers, at the very least we should get backstage! :biggrin2:

However, I would settle for 3 autographs (one for me, one for Rainbow and one for tootch), a big squeezy hug and a photo! :biggrin2:

That sounds perfectly plausible to me :biggrin2: Keep thinking of him surrounded by a pink glow - and see what happens!! And if anyone is taking a video of you meeting him - say hi to him from me :wink2::biggrin2: