Mika's Tartan Trousers!

kath

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wendi, PM me your address and I will post a bit up!

I am sending Rainbow a piece (and must include tootch too!), you've been with us all the way on this!

I am gonna go for the neck-scarf type option. It is forecast to be an absolutely crap day so will probably need it too keep warm.

Mika wants us to dress a bit wacky, anyone not in the fan club will probably be unaware of that request, so with our tee-shirts and tartan, that can make us wacky! Going no further down the dress up route! Can not image standing in the middle of the Badlands, dressed like a lolli-pop girl, for 3 hours in the pissing rain!

MIKA YOU HAD BETTER INVITE US IN OUT OF THE RAIN, WE WILL BE VERY ILL OTHERWISE! :biggrin2:

Wendi, PM me your address and I will post a bit up!

I am sending Rainbow a piece (and must include tootch too!), you've been with us all the way on this!

I am gonna go for the neck-scarf type option. It is forecast to be an absolutely crap day so will probably need it too keep warm.

Mika wants us to dress a bit wacky, anyone not in the fan club will probably be unaware of that request, so with our tee-shirts and tartan, that can make us wacky! Going no further down the dress up route! Can not image standing in the middle of the Badlands, dressed like a lolli-pop girl, for 3 hours in the pissing rain!

MIKA YOU HAD BETTER INVITE US IN OUT OF THE RAIN, WE WILL BE VERY ILL OTHERWISE! :biggrin2:

Hi Leezy,

I forgot about the badges when we were with you, can you bring them for me and Ab please?

I have PM'ed Wendi and she has given me her address so I will send her a bit.

Yeah, we need to keep warm, bugger wackiness!

To be honest, it's not coming along that well, but I am really gonna try to get my head round it tonight.

Keep reading over the stuff and making notes, but it's not yet sticking!

Hope your presentation went well!

Thanks for the chat last week in the morning. Am now seriously considering going down the childminder route, so might want to pick your brain on the matter another day.

My HIV exam didn't go ahead last Wednesday, the teacher didn't show up! Very annoyed! In fact, the college have really hacked me off over the past couple of weeks.

No matter, no long to go now!

To be honest, it's not coming along that well, but I am really gonna try to get my head round it tonight.

Keep reading over the stuff and making notes, but it's not yet sticking!

Hope your presentation went well!

Thanks for the chat last week in the morning. Am now seriously considering going down the childminder route, so might want to pick your brain on the matter another day.

My HIV exam didn't go ahead last Wednesday, the teacher didn't show up! Very annoyed! In fact, the college have really hacked me off over the past couple of weeks.

No matter, no long to go now!

Hope you manage to get it sorted then, it has to be in tomorrow though doesn't it? What a pain about the exam, sounds as bad as Ab's cpollege, highly annoying.

Yes thanks, all went well yesterday, glad it's all over!

When I am back at work at the end of the week (I am not there now until after the concert.........argh, that makes me realise how close it is), I will get some material together to send you. I know your council will probably do it a little differently but it would give you an idea.

Hope you manage to get it sorted then, it has to be in tomorrow though doesn't it? What a pain about the exam, sounds as bad as Ab's cpollege, highly annoying.

Yes thanks, all went well yesterday, glad it's all over!

When I am back at work at the end of the week (I am not there now until after the concert.........argh, that makes me realise how close it is), I will get some material together to send you. I know your council will probably do it a little differently but it would give you an idea.

That would be fab Kath! Thanks bundles!:thumb_yello:

OMG. wow will you have any left? XD lol o_~

Yes we do indeed. Still need to cut some up to make scarfs etc!

(Do you want a wee bit?)

You can have some if you tell me where to find the Brighton thread, I can't find it anywhere!:shocked:

OMG. wow will you have any left? XD lol o_~

Not sure yet Beckar as we haven't made our scarfs or whatever yet. I just brought a bit home for Me, Abby and Satu to make something but Leezy may have some more left over later. We will let you know!

Yes we do indeed. Still need to cut some up to make scarfs etc!

(Do you want a wee bit?)

You can have some if you tell me where to find the Brighton thread, I can't find it anywhere!:shocked:

It's on the concerts thread but it is a bit tricky to find the correct page as it wasn't a new one. For future reference I have noted down that the Leeds page is currently on page 228 so when we want to look tomorrow that will be where to start!

Not sure yet Beckar as we haven't made our scarfs or whatever yet. I just brought a bit home for Me, Abby and Satu to make something but Leezy may have some more left over later. We will let you know!

Even the smallest peice.. or a strand of your off cuttings.. XD

Lol. Im decorating a new bag I got.. So anything will do <333

PM me your address! :biggrin2:

I think Leezy will be able to manage a bit more than a strand Beckar! We did start with four meters after all and I know Mika is tall but he is not that tall!

Brilliant - cant wait to see them!!! :thumb_yello:

Absolutlty! Can't wait! Have you thought about what you are going to do with them GITB, as in, are you going to wrap them?