2007 - Mika @ Somerset House - London: 17-07-2007

Yoppappop

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its Not long Now.

Enfa you can be there with us in Spirit - we will throw some underwear at Mika just for you :naughty: :naughty:

*I'll be there in spirits*

I can allways count on you, can't I? :naughty:

BTW - I saw that you wrote about me long ago in this thread.. No, I lked the idea of the sound-in-undies, I just didn't know how to do it :bleh:

*I'll be there in spirits*

I can allways count on you, can't I? :naughty:

BTW - I saw that you wrote about me long ago in this thread.. No, I lked the idea of the sound-in-undies, I just didn't know how to do it :bleh:

i would do it for you but im afraid :naughty:

if i manage to do it i think i may be ridiculed for the rest of my life :naughty: :naughty:

in which case i will have to blame you for the rest of my life Enfa :wink2:

I'm in need of some advice.

From being in the position of having trouble finding a penguin cossie, I now find that I can have a choice of two types.

One is a really cute full blown proper looking penguin suit, but it could be tricky for going to the little girls room, the other is a jump suit affair, that would make going that much easier. I am tending towards the latter, as it's going to be a long day, but it would be good to get some input before I go to get it this week.

Thanks.

I'm in need of some advice.

From being in the position of having trouble finding a penguin cossie, I now find that I can have a choice of two types.

One is a really cute full blown proper looking penguin suit, but it could be tricky for going to the little girls room, the other is a jump suit affair, that would make going that much easier. I am tending towards the latter, as it's going to be a long day, but it would be good to get some input before I go to get it this week.

Thanks.

hahahaha Rose go for the first one a full blown penguin suit that would be Hilarious

For both costumes im guessing going to the loo is going to be a bit of an experience...ive often wondered if people ever considered getting catheters fitted just to go to concerts :naughty: :naughty:

if i manage to do it i think i may be ridiculed for the rest of my life :naughty: :naughty:

in which case i will have to blame you for the rest of my life Enfa :wink2:

That's OK with me :naughty:

BTW - anyone wanna punish him from me?

hahahaha Rose go for the first one a full blown penguin suit that would be Hilarious

For both costumes im guessing going to the loo is going to be a bit of an experience...ive often wondered if people ever considered getting catheters fitted just to go to concerts :naughty: :naughty:

Ha ha, don't think that hadn't crossed my mind.

And EnFa would you like me to give him a quick prod with the flag pole?

My sister walked past the hostel that you lot are staying at today when she was on the phone to me and I asked her what it was like for you :P

She said it actually looks really nice for a hostel! It's under some scaffolding next to the theatre where Grease is playing...

My sister walked past the hostel that you lot are staying at today when she was on the phone to me and I asked her what it was like for you :P

She said it actually looks really nice for a hostel! It's under some scaffolding next to the theatre where Grease is playing...

do you speack about Piccadilly ones?

sweet you... LOL... thanks!!:thumb_yello::biggrin2:

The only person i've got to look after my little one is really ill at the moment. It looks doubtful she will be better before next week comes.

oh no :blink: i hope she does get better soon x x

Yeah....thanks, so do i! Although, as i say, looks doubtful she will be better anytime soon which means either i won't go - thought doesn't bare thinking about!!!! Or, i will end up driving to London on my own and i will have a spare ticket! After i paid £125 for them aswell. Great!!! I knew summat crap would happen - typical.:thumbdown::blink:

Yeah....thanks, so do i! Although, as i say, looks doubtful she will be better anytime soon which means either i won't go - thought doesn't bare thinking about!!!! Or, i will end up driving to London on my own and i will have a spare ticket! After i paid £125 for them aswell. Great!!! I knew summat crap would happen - typical.:thumbdown::blink:

Is there no one else that could look after her? :blink: