2007 - Mika @ Somerset House - London: 17-07-2007

Yoppappop

OK, is there anyone out there who is prepared to go halves with me on a pair of tickets?????????

I don't want to buy 2 because I'd rather go on my own than with my husband or a friend who isn't that bothered!

I'm prepared to pay about £50, but I need someone else to buy the other one!

(this plan is totally mad because I get back from my holiday on 14th July, but I really want to go!)

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i hate ebay!!!!

ill defo keep my eyes open 4 u MM and let u know if i hear anything!!!

Bex

any ideas on the dressing up yet, hopefully no chickens!! :naughty:

Thank you!

It's quite close to the Big Chill (in time, not distance!), but I'd still love to go.

OK, is there anyone out there who is prepared to go halves with me on a pair of tickets?????????

I don't want to buy 2 because I'd rather go on my own than with my husband or a friend who isn't that bothered!

I'm prepared to pay about £50, but I need someone else to buy the other one!

(this plan is totally mad because I get back from my holiday on 14th July, but I really want to go!)

Mmmmmm there must be some one Mika Mad

Thank you!

It's quite close to the Big Chill (in time, not distance!), but I'd still love to go.

Im sure someone will want to go halves, enough ppl. are asking for tickets!!!

yeah isnt it and then i have V-fest on the 18th as well....

my lovely mika summer!!!!:biggrin2:

Mmmmmm there must be some one Mika Mad

I've just been looking at the the "maybe"s and "no"s at the start of each page of this thread. There are a lot of people who want to, but they probably want more than one ticket.

If I don't get any takers, I might take a risk and buy a pair anyway, then try and flog the other one afterwards.

What on earth is going on here? This has turned from the gig that I definitely wasn't going to, to the one that I'll move heaven and earth to get to! :naughty:

If I don't get any takers, I might take a risk and buy a pair anyway, then try and flog the other one afterwards.

What on earth is going on here? This has turned from the gig that I definitely wasn't going to, to the one that I'll move heaven and earth to get to! :naughty:

to be honest i think if u buy a pair ul have no problems selling 1 of them anyway, i just looked at the prices OMG:blink: naughty Ebay ppl!!!!

ul just have to sell it for £50 to get yr money back....

it'll be worth it:wink2:

MM - I think you'll easily be able to make your money back if you flog the spare ticket back on ebay. Unfortunately they have gone shooting up on there. I'm going to admit it now - we paid £200 for ours. What is Mika doing to us (or our bank balance at least!)

MM - I also meant to add that I really hope you can get some tickets for less than I paid! I really think I was stung for them. I also think the seller puched the price up, cos it didn't go up until the last few seconds and then the invoice was sent straight away.

Yop - yes you're right. I should've bought the tickets when they went on sale, but the gig is on a day I should be working and I never thought I'd be able to get the time off. I work for my in-laws so it is near enough impossible to pull a sickie!

MM - I also meant to add that I really hope you can get some tickets for less than I paid! I really think I was stung for them. I also think the seller puched the price up, cos it didn't go up until the last few seconds and then the invoice was sent straight away.

Yop - yes you're right. I should've bought the tickets when they went on sale, but the gig is on a day I should be working and I never thought I'd be able to get the time off. I work for my in-laws so it is near enough impossible to pull a sickie!

Yeah !! Of course !!! I didn't mean you "should have bought them"...

I was just saying that for the next gigs, i would buy the ticket, and think after, cause most of the gigs are in the evening, so i have nothing special to do in the evening in general :wink2: And if i can't go i just sell them... And only talking about Paris gigs, i don't think i would go to another city (again) for a concert... But yeah, who am i joking ? :naughty:

Unfortunately, he's got almost all of them already!:naughty:

I don't want to take him this time anyway, now I've met loads of you I want to come on my own!:biggrin2:

:shocked: You must come! If you come too then I defo wanna come!!

:blink: These sentences look a bit like nonsense:naughty:

Yeah !! Of course !!! I didn't mean you "should have bought them"...

I was just saying that for the next gigs, i would buy the ticket, and think after, cause most of the gigs are in the evening, so i have nothing special to do in the evening in general :wink2: And if i can't go i just sell them... And only talking about Paris gigs, i don't think i would go to another city (again) for a concert... But yeah, who am i joking ? :naughty:

:roftl: You are right though Yop. It's not like you couldn't sell them if you found out you couldn't go! I've learnt my lesson the expensive way!!!!

The other thing is the tickets for Somerset House went on sale before I saw Mika live and I had no idea then how much I would want to go again!!

:roftl: You are right though Yop. It's not like you couldn't sell them if you found out you couldn't go! I've learnt my lesson the expensive way!!!!

The other thing is the tickets for Somerset House went on sale before I saw Mika live and I had no idea then how much I would want to go again!!

But now we all know :naughty::roftl: And i think we all learnt our lesson...

I was talking about tickets when they first go on sale... Not ebay tickets... These one need some thinking, though :blink:

Yeah, that's what I meant, she said she wished she hadn't dithered in the beginning. :wink2:

But now we all know :naughty::roftl: And i think we all learnt our lesson...

I was practising your advice before you gave it. :naughty: I hadn't seen him live before I bought the tickets, but just had a little feeling I would want to see him again. I also got 4 tickets, when I only needed 1 but have already promised them to 3 MFC members.

Maybe the Ebay prices will go down a little bit if you wait a while. He's just done a Uk tour and the Big Weekend and stuff so lots of people are wanting to go to Somerset house after seeing him. He's not doing anything over here for at least a few weeks now so maybe the buzz will go down a little bit along with the ticket prices? I might be completely wrong and they might just keep going up but it might be worth waiting.

I'm so glad I bought mine when they went on sale now - the ebay prices are crazy!